Vote For HIW At The eWrestling Experts Topsite

page counter
Web Counters
High Impact Wrestling
April 18, 2024, 03:39:09 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: General Manager: Deka Zukito

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

New Years Riot

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Years Riot  (Read 169 times)
Deka Zukito
General Manager
HIW Hall of Famer

Subtract: 700
Inventory: Coloured Username

View Profile
« on: January 06, 2009, 09:25:39 pm »

Introduction

The screen fades into Scorpio and Johnny Styles sitting in Scorpio’s office talking to each other.

Scorpio: All will revealed tonight Johnny. The whole world is going to be witness to this greatness, Dead or Alive.

Both men smile as the screen fades.

Jack Purcell vs. Bobby Azula

After a hard fought match, Jack Purcell managed to dodge Bobby Azula’s 630 and managed to roll Bobby Azula up for a three count. (6 minutes 46 seconds).

Two Brothers Meet Again

Alex Jones is walking through the back of HIW as he approached by Dragon Demonico who smiles at him before talking to him in a sarcastic tone.

Dragon Demonico: Alright Bro?

Demonico sniggers as Alex Jones smiles.

Alex Jones: I wouldn’t be so sarcastic to me we all know who the better brother is. I’ll see you in the ring.

Dragon Demonico smiles as Alex Jones walks on. He heads towards the locker room as the screen fades.

Matt Marvell and Morgan Jones vs. Crimson Mask and Nathan Nitrus

Matt Marvell and Morgan Jones both ventilated there anger about losing their titles at No Exit by domination Crimson Mask and Nathan Nitrus, Nitrus was quickly deposed off as Marvell hit him with a TKO on the outside while Morgan Jones then destroyed Crimson Mask with a steel chair before levelling him with the Mystery Title and pinning him. After the match Morgan Jones stood over Crimson Mask with the Mystery Title in his hands issuing a statement to the champion. (3 minutes 0 seconds).

Somebody’s Getting Fired!

As Nathan Nitrus staggers to his feet on the outside, Deka Zukito charges down the ramp and takes him out with a clothesline before delivering a sickening Stamp of Authority Curbstomp to Nitrus. He looks over him with piercing eyes.

Deka Zukito: As it said on the card, someone is getting fired. That person is you!

Deka Zukito throws the microphone onto the back of Nathan Nitrus and walks away.

Jonathon Dyer: Oh my god! Nathan Nitrus, fired!

Alex Jones vs. Dragon Demonico

Alex Jones’ debut in HIW was short lived and unsuccessful as Dragon Demonico immediately knocked him to the floor with a series of punches before quickly connecting with Demons Unleashed to pick up the win. (0 minutes 58 seconds)

Matt Marvell Has An Announcement

The screen fades into Matt Marvell sitting in the locker room, he looks up to the camera and starts to speak.

Matt Marvell: As you saw last week, I was attacked by Scorpio and Johnny Styles. It didn’t surprise me that Johnny would sink that low although I thought he might have a bit more respect for the epic battles we have had. Nonetheless, I know what’s happening, they’re an alliance and it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to work that out. The one thing I have say about this is, I won’t back down. The numbers game? I don’t give a ****, there is more to winning a fight than numbers, I have more ability in my little finger than both of those guys have put together and I will prove that. I don’t care who it is now, this is a new Matt Marvell, a more focused Matt Marvell. I will get revenge and most importantly…

Matt Marvell pauses.

Matt Marvell: I will get my title back!

The screen fades.

Deka Zukito vs. Johnny Styles

Johnny Styles and Deka Zuktio both fought a hard fought battle with Deka Zukito domination the early going with a various amount of attacks before missing the Holy Diver nearly clattering his ankle, Styles then mounted a come back using a chair and hitting a suplex off the top through a table. Both men staggered up and Deka went for the Deka Driver before being countered out and hit with the End Result, the finish was inevitable, Johnny Styles won by pinfall. (23 minutes 9 seconds).

Ending
The Faction Wars Continue

As Johnny Styles celebrates in the ring, Scorpio comes out and congratulates him as he grabs a microphone.

Freddy Jones: Here we go…

Scorpio: Well what you saw last week was the beginning of the most domination faction in HIW! Myself and Johnny Styles have formed Dead on Arrival and we may not be the only ones. But when we’re together one thing is for sure, we’re going to be taking all the gold and…

Freddy Jones: Oh my god! It’s Matt Marvell!

Matt Marvell bursts down the ramp and connects a right hand knocking Scorpio down and quickly hoisting Styles up for a TKO but Scorpio gets up quick enough and the two men start an assault on the former Elite Champion. Scorpio grabs Marvell’s arms as Styles sets himself up with the HIW Elite Championship before the crowd erupts.

Jonathon Dyer: Bobby Azula?! What is he doing here?!

Azula darts down the ramp and smashes Styles with a clothesline. Marvell then staggers up and nails Scorpio with a TKO and setting Styles onto Scorpio as Azula goes up and hits a 630.

Freddy Jones: And alliance! Azula and Marvell have formed an alliance what the hell is going on HIW chaos has unleashed! That’s all we have time for on Vital Signs though, we’ll see you next week!
Report Spam   Logged

The New Era of HIW - Has Arrived

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The names of all televised and live programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans and wrestling moves and all World Wrestling Entertainment, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling and logos are trademarks which are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. High Impact Wrestling is not related in any way with WWE.com, TNAwrestling.com, ROHwrestling.com, ECW.com and is in no in way connectioned to WWE, all characters and images are primarily used for fun, and is not profiiting from using WWE, ECW, TNA, and ROH characters and images in anyway. HIW is in no way connected to any other wrestling federations or companies of the same name. Any views of HIW and it's members are not related to the fore-mentioned companies
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum