Vote For HIW At The eWrestling Experts Topsite

page counter
Web Counters
High Impact Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 01:53:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: General Manager: Deka Zukito

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Short RP

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Short RP  (Read 92 times)
Billy-j
General Manager
HIW Rookie

'Cymru am Byth'

View Profile
« on: January 05, 2009, 07:20:52 pm »

The scene opens on a corridor in the back stage of a HIW house show. Matt Marvel stands leaning against a wall reading a copy of ‘Professional Wrestling UK’ on the front is a variety of professional wrestlers from the UK including some of the superstars on the HIW roster. As Matt turns a page in the magazine Evan Davies walks past, closely followed by Morgan Jones. Evan is shouting at Morgan and seems to be in a very bad mood.

Evan: Come on, butt, you’ve got to keep training or you’ll never win back your title, or anything at all for that matter!

Morgan: Alright, boyo, keep your panties on, like

Morgan then sees Matt leaning against the wall.

Morgan: Hang on, boyo, I’ve got to talk to this guy, ‘e’s my partner this week, like

Evan: Alright, but don’t be long, you NEED to do this training!

Morgan: Alright, whatever, boyo.

Evan walks away, muttering under his breath angrily

Morgan: Hey Matt, Matt Marvel!

Matt looks up from the magazine.

Matt: Morgan Jones?

Morgan: Yeah, look I can’t stop for long.

Matt folds up the magazine then places it down on a box next to him, he folds his arms across his chest and stares at Morgan.

Matt: What do you want?

Morgan: Well, I saw your promo and I really just want to say that I’ve got your back, boyo and you know why?

Matt: No, why?

Morgan: It’s because I respect you, you are one of the few boyos in this company who I do respect.

Matt: um, thanks?

Morgan: I’m not a guy who respects every bird an boyo he meets, you know. Everyone I respect has earned it, an you are one of those people, boyo.

Matt: I’m glad to hear that, but is that all you’ve come here to see me for?

Morgan: Well, yeah, I guess, I just wanted to let you know, there’s nothing worse than a partner who your not sure if you trust them or not. I had it once and got stabbed in the back, and that hurt, you know. So I just wanted to say good luck, and partners?

He reaches out a hand and gives Matt a slightly nervous looking smile, obviously unsure of the response he’s going to get.

Matt: Well, Morgan, you and I aren’t really that different, we’ve both suffered a fair amount in our lives and we’re both in the same boat next week. So yeah, partners.

He takes Morgan’s hand in his and shakes it.

Morgan: Thanks, Matt it means a lot to me.

Suddenly the moment is broken by a shout from down the corridor

Evan: COME ON MORGAN!

Morgan: Got to go, boyo. See you in the ring

Matt: Alright, Morgan, good luck.

Evan: MORGAN!

Morgan: Hiel mien fuhrer! eh, Matt?
(he does a nazi-style salute, complete with a finger over his top lip to make a moustache)

Matt:
(laughing) Yeah

Morgan laughs along with him for a few seconds, he then waves a short goodbye and walks down the corridor, Matt shakes his head before picking his magazine up again and reopening at the page he was at before.

Matt: Now I understand why everyone’s been saying the same thing about him, he IS completely mental!

Matt leans back against the wall and the scene fades out on him.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The names of all televised and live programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans and wrestling moves and all World Wrestling Entertainment, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling and logos are trademarks which are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. High Impact Wrestling is not related in any way with WWE.com, TNAwrestling.com, ROHwrestling.com, ECW.com and is in no in way connectioned to WWE, all characters and images are primarily used for fun, and is not profiiting from using WWE, ECW, TNA, and ROH characters and images in anyway. HIW is in no way connected to any other wrestling federations or companies of the same name. Any views of HIW and it's members are not related to the fore-mentioned companies
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum