Vote For HIW At The eWrestling Experts Topsite

page counter
Web Counters
High Impact Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 03:40:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to HIW

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

It's Your Time, Don't Waste It

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It's Your Time, Don't Waste It  (Read 74 times)
Deka Zukito
General Manager
HIW Hall of Famer

Subtract: 700
Inventory: Coloured Username

View Profile
« on: January 04, 2009, 09:20:31 pm »

10:42
January 4th 2000
London, England

It had been four days since the incident in the night club but today was relatively significant as I actually had to leave for work. I had booked time off in advance and it had conveniently fitted with the fact that there was a gang club boss that wanted to rip my **** throat out. It wasn’t exactly the best start to the millennium, being wanted by gang bosses. I woke up and quickly lit up a cigarette as I opened the fridge, absolutely starving for breakfast only to find a yogurt. What was worse was that it was banana flavoured. What was even worse it was out of date. What was even worse was that I was so **** hungry I actually ate it. I wasn’t going to go out of the house unless I absolutely needed to, even if it did mean eating out of date yogurt for breakfast. I quickly got changed and left the house, double locking the door and not taking any time in getting towards Tottenham Court Road tube station. I was nervous as I looked around, thinking I was going to get jumped at any minute. The rumbling of my stomach from the out of date yogurt didn’t make matters any better. I quickly went into the underground using my new travel card to get in. I was quickly approached by a fat man, balding, holding an old briefcase looking completely lost as he started to talk to me.

”Sorry to be such a hassle! I was wondering if you could direct me to the Central line” I looked back at him as he smiled innocently at me. Something had to be up, how he could not see the red sign for the central line that was right above my head bewildered me. I looked into his eyes and he gave me a dumb smile. I sniggered as I walked away.

”Funny, as if you can’t see the massive sign reading “central line” right above my head” He looked genuinely embarrassed as I walked away as he waddled off to the escalator. Turns out the guy didn’t want to job me; then again I should have known that, no gang would hire a balding man unless he was actually the boss but I had met the boss. He was Japanese and wanted me to join his little yakuza gang which in all fairness looking back on it from the position I now sit in was like a chimp’s tea party. I went down to the Northern Line and took the train to Euston which was the closest station to where I worked. To be honest, if I wasn’t such a lazy twat at the time I could have cycled but I used to be one of those freaks who didn’t want to risk anything. Then again, nowadays I would be safer on the roads than the trains with all the **** happening these days.

I was walking to my office building and it was starting to feel like a normal day apart from my inevitable stomach ache from breakfast, if they had subway back in 2000 then I would have just got a meatball marinara for breakfast but sadly all they dealt in those days was MacDonald’s and to be honest, I’d rather eat the contents of the Queen’s arse crack than have a big Mac. I was just round the corner when I heard someone shout to me.

”Oi! Nobhead!” His lack of decent vocabulary and Essex accent were a give away. As soon as I turned around I would be greeted by a runt in a hooded jumper wearing a pair of trackies smoking a cheap roll up cigarette wanting my wallet. I guess we could sum them up these days as a chav but the term wasn’t so widespread back at the turn of this century. Back then I was a frail man, I didn’t thrive on power. I sat through an office job like every other average guy in the country. I wasn’t a massive tycoon who struck fear into the hearts of most people I knew. I wasn’t successful like I am now. I turned round full of fear to the kid that was right in my face.

”Give us your phone, or we **** rush ya’” ”Great” I thought. There were two of these little obnoxious runts that couldn’t be bothered to go into school. Just when I thought getting into trouble with a club boss couldn’t get any worse, I had a few chavs after me and my possession. I tried to ignore them, hoping that they would **** off somewhere else but obviously that wasn’t going to work. As I turned away and I felt a harsh thump on the back of my head as I stumbled down. That was the end of my Nokia phone, I guess it was a good enough excuse to get a Samsung. It was still **** annoying though, degrading more than anything, I mean, I could afford a new phone but the fact I’d just been mugged. That pissed me off a lot.

I got into the office and quickly got to my work. The usually office job, spreadsheet, word document, spreadsheet, lunch break, spreadsheet, go home. Repeat cycle until the weekend. It was a boring repetitive job and it wasn’t until then I realised it. I started to think as I added up a few accounts. What I did was so boring. Everything was just a repetition day after day. I needed a change and that made me think.

The offer on New Years Eve.

If I worked for the gang bosses. My life would be different and now looking back on it. It is, every day has a new challenge. Every day has a new person to put back in their place. I accepted the offer and since then I have grown from strength to strength. Nobody can stop me, I’m the most powerful man in the company of HIW and own so many people aspiring to be just like me. All the people who work the offices have no idea, they think living a good willing life is good.

They’ve got no idea. Power is everything and you cannot be happy in life if you don’t have power.

<<<>>>

What a **** joke Johnny. I offer to help you, I offer to make you twice the superstar you could ever be without me and you just throw it back in my face. You see Johnny, if you’re not intelligent enough to accept my offer to help you then you’re not worthy of my expertise. You can keep going with your chick who is holding you back and you’ll never get any further than you are now. You’ll be remembered as a great in HIW but not the greatest in the world. Somebody else will come along for HIW and take that spot, maybe Matt Marvell? Maybe Dragon Demonico? I see potential in those guys, maybe they would be a bit smarter than to turn me down and attempt to belittle me like you just have.

I honestly couldn’t believe you were that arrogant to think that I just want you off the scene? I don’t want to take you off the scene. I want to make you. Well I think I’m stretching it a bit there. I want to make money, but that involves making someone a superstar so I can make major money. Unlike you, I’m not just a guy who’s good at wrestling.

Unlike you Johnny, I’m actually intelligent.

As much as you seem to believe that I’m a liar, just increases the stupidity on your part. You have no idea how powerful I am. I can make or break you and when I say that I can break you. I mean literally and thus metaphorically as well.

Or are all these big words getting a bit difficult for you Johnny? Do you want me to scale it down for you? I may as well get you a copy of the first Harry Potter novel while I’m at it. It’s a good read for a guy with the intelligence of a teenager. You see, I’m not going to deny your physical dominance of HIW; I’m actually a guy who will sing your praises more than anyone here. But I’m also the guy who is the first to notice your flaws. Your flaws like your average intelligence and your girlfriend who is holding you back.

I can point out your lack of intelligence by your mediocre at best counter argument that you gave me regarding my theory on The Beatles. You see, Sir Paul lost his chick to cancer, she was out of the picture and he was successful. As for Lennon, he had his fifteen minutes of fame and then retired. Probably just to shag the woman that split up the great band he was in. Samantha will do the same to you Johnny, she’ll drive you away. You could be the best like Lennon could have been. But she’ll drive you away.

Wait a minute, let me correct myself. You could be second best, I forgot to count myself.

But back to the point I was at. She’ll drive you away like Yoko did to John. It’s perfectly obvious she was his careers downfall. And as soon as he was ready to get back up there, bang. A psycho had got there first and put him up in the stars. McCartney didn’t do anything while he was with stumpy either, apart from lost about a quarter of his life savings to the money grabbing ****. Notice a recurring trait here? The women **** up the men’s career. Have one for the cooking, have one for the cleaning. Having one for your own commitment? It’s only a setback buddy.

You can’t put it any other way. I’m that stubborn that you could ram any bullshit down my throat and I won’t buy it. Be honest about this, what benefit does that woman do for you? Except empty your bank account on pointless clothes that all you want to do is rip off of her before getting inside her, like the rest of the locker room will in good time. Once you do the right thing and chuck her and especially after she’s had the kid Johnny. That’s right the stories have hit the internet, we know she’s up the duff. As soon as she has that kid, Elton John is going to turn you on more than she will.

She’ll be gone in a matter of months. Providing you know what your doing. The kid will just be another thing holding you and your career back. Once you have a little snotty nosed bastard, your life is over. So do the right thing while you can, get rid of them.

And one other thing Johnny. I know you may have some heat with The Experts but use your **** brain! Although your arguments to me are beginning to suggest you don’t have one that goes past the compatibility of a kid in high school. Use your head though, if you want to great controversy, cash and attention, then you want to win the True Experts title. Give a real kick in the bollocks to those guys that **** you over all those years ago. Just think how great it would be for you if walked out of the next Experts Supershow as the champion. You could do that with my help.

Two straps of extremely valuable gold, a massive pay cheque and security from the toughest son of a **** in the world. I must be tempting you more and more by the minute. That’s if you have a spot of intelligence in your brain.

You see, I won’t injure, unless you make life difficult for yourself on Vital Signs. But I just want to beat you, send you’re off your high horse crashing back down to the ground. I want to prove to you that there is a hell of a lot more to wrestling than what you currently have. There is a hell of a lot more to life than you have now. It’s time that someone proved it to you, even if it does cost you a tooth or two. Or maybe the default alignment of your nose. One stamp of authority is what it takes. The end result is inevitable a win for me and a lose for you but in the long term, it isn’t a loss. In the long term it’s a victory because it will be the moment you realise how much you could be with a few alterations. It’s about time that you realised because you’ve been hanging around in the midtown for far too long. You could really be someone, you just need someone to show you the light, direct you. Your alliance with Scorpio is fair enough but there are better people than Scorpio. People who know what they are doing when it comes to running a place.

There is a reason that Scorpio gets me to run his show. Because he knows that I will do a better job than him, he knows that I can make more money running the show than if he booked it with **** generic cards that nobody wants to see. I draw the money makers. As soon as they saw Deka Zukito vs. Johnny Stylez for this weeks Vital Signs, all the tickets were sold in seconds. That’s how good I am. Now all I need to do is phase two which is make you realise what you could be. Then we are all going to be rolling in it. We will really be in the **** money. All you need is someone to keep you in line, stop you from going astray with unneeded side projects like a family.

It’s time to go to the big leagues Johnny. Getting there will hurt you but I’m not afraid of hurting someone. I’ve hurt enough people in my time for their own good.

Your going somewhere and your journey starts now, with a stamp of authority.[/color

Report Spam   Logged

The New Era of HIW - Has Arrived

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The names of all televised and live programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans and wrestling moves and all World Wrestling Entertainment, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling and logos are trademarks which are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. High Impact Wrestling is not related in any way with WWE.com, TNAwrestling.com, ROHwrestling.com, ECW.com and is in no in way connectioned to WWE, all characters and images are primarily used for fun, and is not profiiting from using WWE, ECW, TNA, and ROH characters and images in anyway. HIW is in no way connected to any other wrestling federations or companies of the same name. Any views of HIW and it's members are not related to the fore-mentioned companies
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum