Vote For HIW At The eWrestling Experts Topsite

page counter
Web Counters
High Impact Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 04:16:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Chairman: Scorpio

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Hotel

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hotel  (Read 83 times)
Dragon~Demonico
HIW Crowd Pleaser

Subtract: 35
Inventory: HIW Anniversary DVD

WOOOOOOOO!

View Profile
« on: January 03, 2009, 12:03:10 am »

I did it, I've done it, I have captured the UK and **** championships! It's about time, I looked up at the referee who was holding the two titles in his hand and I reached out to grab them. I held on to them as the ref let go and I feel on top of them, finally my dream was fulfilled, finally I would be recognized by everyone. I stood up hearing cheers and boos, I guess everyone noticed how hard I have worked to get this far. I got on my knees staring at the titles and rolled out of the ring excited as hell. I walked up the ramped slowly bruised and battered after that **** match and was exhausted all I wanted now was some sleep and the front page of the news paper with my picture on it. Half-way up the ramp a fan was frantic waving his arms seeming like he was calling me over, I walked over to the now breathless fan who said, "That will be Thirty-Four pounds and Ninety-Five pence", what?

?
I said...that will be thirty five pounds and ninety-five pence

I looked up to see a angry looking taxi driver staring at me like I am an idiot. I finally realized I had been fantasizing and searched my pocket for the money, and handed him it plus a tip and stepped out of the car to stand in front of a fancy looking hotel where I'm suppose to be staying at for the next few nights until Vital Signs in a few days. I walked up to the automatic doors and walked into a room with a fancy rug with some spirals and lines zigzagging to every part of the rug. There also were couches and a T.V that was currently on the news station with nothing important on except about a dog having two tails or something. I walked up to the desk that was at the front of the room and looked at the attractive young woman who was at the computer, she looked at me as she would say to every other guest.

Woman
Hello, Welcome to the St.Andrew, may I help you check in or out?

Dragon Demonico
Ummm, yes, I have a reservation for the hotel to stay a couple of days.

Woman
Okay, and your name is?

Dragon Demonico
Antonio.

Woman
...Last name?

Dragon Demonico
Slater...Antonio Slater.

Woman
Okay, thank you, please hold on a minute while I search for the information.

She began to tap wildly on the keyboard that was in front of her, I turned around to stare at the beautiful place, I couldn't believe how well my next few nights were going to be, maybe after well rested nights I won't have any worries at all. I felt a tap on my back as I turned around to see the Woman looking at me with a puzzled look on her face, as she started talking.

Woman
I'm sorry but I can't seem to find any reservations under your name sir. Are you sure this is the right place?

Dragon Demonico
How about you try Dragon Demonico?

Woman
Sorry we have no reservations under "D", also who would name their child Dragon?

Dragon Demonico
It's not a name, it's like a stage-name, something I use when I'm wrestling.

Woman
Well I know wrestling around here but I never heard about a Dragon Demonico...

I couldn't believe it, how would you be able to not hear about Dragon Demonico, I mean well I'm a soon to be champion by next month and I've met someone who has never heard of Dragon Demonico and she thinks she knows wrestling? Well I think not. If you never have heard of Dragon Demonico you don't know anything about wrestling, why I felt like shouting she is an idiot but unless I want to be forced out I better keep my mouth shut until shes not working at least. I looked at her as she was smiling at the look on my face, which probably looked pretty weird to her.

Dragon Demonico
Well can you check and see if you got any reservations for High Impact Wrestling wrestler's?

Woman
I'll check but I'm not promising anything that you'll like.

Urk. If I've been tricked by Scorpio to actually thinking that I would be staying in a high-class hotel like the name on the sheet I was handed stated. Well he might lose one of the greatest things that he has ever seen in HIW, I would be missed incredibly and HIW would suffer as well...

Woman
Well there isn't anything that is recorded on the computer about wrestlers staying in the hotel tonight or this week or even the month, what made you think you were suppose to be here?

Dragon Demonico
Well I have this sheet of paper that has the name of the hotel on it and I took a taxi here to check in...

I took the folded paper out of my pocket and un-folded the paper as she reached for it..she grabbed it out of my hands as I inspected a painting of a horse on the wall. I wonder why would the staff even want to tell all the superstars that we were suppose to come here when actually I'm not even checked into the hotel and I'm stranded to stay out in the freezing weather outside, oh boy, if I even come close to any of the staff, I'll, I'll...  

Woman
Umm Sir? (I looked over at the woman who was calling my name as she was now chuckling.) You mis-read the letter, it says that all wrestlers are getting reservations at the, haha, St.Martin's down the street, haha. Well have fun there sir...I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

She handed the paper back to me as I looked at her with anger showing in my eyes and took the paper back and noticed the mistake I did make, I marched out of the hotel with my jacket on and walked down the sidewalk as the people starred at me actually looking like they knew me unlike that woman in the five star class hotel, I wish I had the money to saty in a place like that. I finally stoped at a place with the name St.Martin written on it, I looked at the ran down place that looked like it was fit for bugs instead of humans, I sighed, and walked in.

Code:
-Posted this to try a new kind of rp'ing.
Report Spam   Logged

W/L/D
4-3-0

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The names of all televised and live programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans and wrestling moves and all World Wrestling Entertainment, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling and logos are trademarks which are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. High Impact Wrestling is not related in any way with WWE.com, TNAwrestling.com, ROHwrestling.com, ECW.com and is in no in way connectioned to WWE, all characters and images are primarily used for fun, and is not profiiting from using WWE, ECW, TNA, and ROH characters and images in anyway. HIW is in no way connected to any other wrestling federations or companies of the same name. Any views of HIW and it's members are not related to the fore-mentioned companies
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum