Vote For HIW At The eWrestling Experts Topsite

page counter
Web Counters
High Impact Wrestling
April 20, 2024, 03:43:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Invite Your Friends To HIW

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Short RP

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Short RP  (Read 97 times)
Matt Marvel
HIW Crowd Pleaser

View Profile
« on: January 01, 2009, 03:23:57 pm »

Matt is sitting on a black leather chair in a dark room. He’s wearing a yellow sweatshirt with black jeans.

Matt Marvel

I find it rather odd, to say the least. Here I thought I had just one guy to focus on, to obtain just one goal. Here I thought that all I needed to do was get through one guy. Get into the ring and pin one guy for three seconds, to achieve my goal. My goal isn’t just being the champion, that’s just a bonus to me. An extra if you will. It’s close to my goal, but no cigar. Here I thought that if I pin Johnny Styles that I’d accomplish my goal in proving that I was the best. I know I’m the best, if I didn’t know that, then I wouldn’t be here, in HIW. Johnny brought up a good point, that anybody can say they’re the best, but you need to prove it. If I can get just one more victory over Johnny Styles, then I have truly earned my spot as a top competitor.

Matt scratches his beard.

Matt Marvel
So here I assumed that the only person who stood in my way was Johnny. He was the only obstacle in my path. But then it hit me. I proved that I was good enough when I beat countless opponents on the roster. I have beaten every one of my opponents at least once. I made every one of my opponents look bad at least once. I humiliated them, and embarrassed them. My boss, the owner of HIW, Scorpio. He’s quite the athlete himself, wrestling in many promotions, successfully capturing many title belt victories. A future legend perhaps? He’s done quite a good job competing here as a wrestler. He actually has a spotless record. He’s a man of power, both physically and in business. Quite a card, he is.

Matt crosses his ankles in the chair and folds his arms.

Matt Marvel
But with every great man, there is a fear of somebody greater. If you have a nice car, you’re afraid somebody you know has a nicer car. If you have a big house, you’re afraid that somebody you know may have a bigger house. Everybody wants to have some traits to prove they are the best. Every man that posses something great has a fear of something or someone better. I use this term lightly, but Scorpio seems to be the total package. So why did Scorpio attack me after my match? He sensed fear. He interrupted me, on my time. He stood in my way, for what cause? As if that pest, didn’t get enough attention as it is, frolicking in front of the camera firing people, causing trouble, etcetera. So what does he do to keep himself occupied? He tries to take a piece of me, tries to get underneath my skin. He does that by saying that I got in the way of a good title match, by wanting my title rematch? Open your eyes, because your stupidity is blinding your prediction. Johnny and I led that match. It was a thirty minute match, and at the five minute mark it was down to Johnny and me. Now look at those guys, most of them are released, probably due to their awful showing in the match. Serves you right to give three amateurs more than they can handle. You’re nothing but a fool, Scorpio. You were in the gorilla position backstage at the curtain. You had two roads he could take. You could stay out of the way, avoid conflict, and simply do your own thing. Or you could stoop down, degrade yourself in an attempt to try and prove a point. You made your choice, and you chose the wrong option. You came from being a successful, living legend that was looked up to by his workers, and he turned into a coward. Scorpio, you can deny it all you want, turn your head and look away, cover your ears, but you can’t hide it. You can’t hide fear, you can only mask it with bravery, and Scorpio, the last thing you have is bravery. So make alliances all you want, get your little ass kissers in the back to join up with you. Get your lackeys, and monkey suit politicians all over my case, do whatever. Who knows, you’re not the only one with friends in high places. So how do you continue this shaky relationship, this week?

Matt sits up in the chair.

Matt Marvel
A tag team match you scheduled me for. I know I’ll be able to hold up my share of work. I may be fatigued out, my wrist is yet to be healed, and my scars on the surface of my skin have not yet faded. I still have to wear athletic tape around my ribs so they don’t get broken. I’m still in bad shape from No exit, never mind last week. So you’re expecting me, Matt Marvel, one of the very few men who actually puts good ratings on the show. One of the very few men who come out each and every week, and give 110% percent, whether I win or lose. Whether I win or lose, I still make my match the match of the night. Johnny Styles may have the belt, he may have won, but Johnny Styles can have all the strength in the world, all the endurance in the world, but he will never have the amount of heart that I have. The title to him is a bragging right, a giant middle finger to everybody in the back. A symbol that says “Haha, I’m better than you!”. That belt was not like that to me. It showed how much hard work I put into reaching that status. By the end of my career, I guarantee you two things! I will be HIW Champion once again, and I will get one pinfall victory over Johnny Styles. Whether it takes me four weeks or four years, I will have a win against Styles.

Matt cracks his knuckles.

Matt Marvel
As to my tag match, I’m teaming up with Morgan Jones, another man in which I have beaten in my past. Morgan’s in luck tonight, he’s actually on my side. But who knows, he could be a slithering snake doing Mr. and Mrs. Scorpio’s work, or he could actually have a spine and not stab me in the back. Morgan, you got my word that I will have your back tonight, lets just make sure you have my back. As to our opponents, Nathan Nitrus and Crimson Mask, you guys aren’t in such a good position tonight. Nathan Nitrus, rumor is going around that you gave up. Rumor is that you’re leaving the company, who knows if you’ll even show up tonight. Hopefully you’ll do the right thing and quit, leave, skedaddle. Because if however you do show up tonight, you’ll walk out with not only a paycheck, but a shattered jaw. Then I can care less if you quit. Because if I hit the Marvel Madness, and fracture your jaw, that will just be the door hitting you on your way out. As opposed to Crimson Mask, you actually have a smaller chance. If it is true that Nathan Nitrus is leaving, it’s just going to be a handicap match, a squash match, whatever you want to call it. Tonight, Nathan Nitrus leaves with a pink slip, and you’ll be leaving with a medical slip, bank on it!

The screen fades right after Matt leaves the scene.

1. Short Rp for me, only 1.3 K
2. The originality was weak, I'm still wiped out from the past few months
3. Bank on it, haha  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Two time HIW Tag Team Champion. Four time HIW World Champion Once known as HBK, Charlie Haas and Christian Cage.

HIW's Elite Champion

Total Record

~ 26 Wins ~ 8 Loses ~ 2 Draws ~

Matt Marvel
4 Wins ~ 2 Loses ~ 0 Draw ~

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The names of all televised and live programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans and wrestling moves and all World Wrestling Entertainment, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling and logos are trademarks which are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. High Impact Wrestling is not related in any way with WWE.com, TNAwrestling.com, ROHwrestling.com, ECW.com and is in no in way connectioned to WWE, all characters and images are primarily used for fun, and is not profiiting from using WWE, ECW, TNA, and ROH characters and images in anyway. HIW is in no way connected to any other wrestling federations or companies of the same name. Any views of HIW and it's members are not related to the fore-mentioned companies
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum