Vote For HIW At The eWrestling Experts Topsite

page counter
Web Counters
High Impact Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 10:26:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: General Manager: Deka Zukito

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

XBOX Nintendo Or PS

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: XBOX Nintendo Or PS  (Read 333 times)
Mr Cool.Kevin Richards
HIW Rookie

Mr COOL

View Profile
« on: December 30, 2008, 11:08:28 pm »

I Have A 360
I Have A Wii, Gamecube,Gameboy
I Have A PS2

So Wich One XBOX Nintendo Or PS

I Pick XBOX
Report Spam   Logged

Mr Cool Kevin Richards

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Deka Zukito
General Manager
HIW Hall of Famer

Subtract: 700
Inventory: Coloured Username

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2008, 10:40:15 am »

Xbox 360. Just for the online system.
Report Spam   Logged

The New Era of HIW - Has Arrived
Matt Marvel
HIW Crowd Pleaser

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2008, 04:56:40 pm »

Xbox, if PS3's were cheaper it would have to be PS3
Report Spam   Logged

Two time HIW Tag Team Champion. Four time HIW World Champion Once known as HBK, Charlie Haas and Christian Cage.

HIW's Elite Champion

Total Record

~ 26 Wins ~ 8 Loses ~ 2 Draws ~

Matt Marvel
4 Wins ~ 2 Loses ~ 0 Draw ~
Dragon~Demonico
HIW Crowd Pleaser

Subtract: 35
Inventory: HIW Anniversary DVD

WOOOOOOOO!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2008, 08:29:01 pm »

Xbox. As Tyler said if PS3's were at a low price like some 360's it would be PS3. I doubt the price will lower though since there is a blu-ray reader in it which causes it to cost more than the others Sad
Report Spam   Logged

W/L/D
4-3-0

Busta
HIW Rookie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2009, 04:16:20 pm »

Alright, I'm going to give the speeches about it.

I'll start with the Wii. Let me start off by saying the Wii is a great system. It has some of the best games this generation. But really, the only flaw about this console, which does hurt it alot is the shovelware and games like High School Musical that embarrasses people enough to not buy games, Yes, High School Musical was Number 1, according to Adam Sesslser in his podcast(Very good gaming podcast BTW. It's called Sessler's Soapbox. It's with the rest of the G4 stuff.) The Virtual Console is the best download system this gen though.

Now, the PS3 is a good system, despite what people try and say about it. The matter of the fact is all though Playstation bashers really have no idea what their talking about. I was talking to one the other day well I was playing PS3 and in party on my 360 and he was obviously laughing at the fact that I was on PS3. I asked him why he thought the PS3 was bad, and he said nothing. With some of the best single and multi player games this generation, an amazing internet browser built in and the Home system, the PS3 falls just short to the 360.

Well, everyone knows what I think about the 360.

So, all in all, I like my 360 the best, followed VERY closely by the PS3/
Report Spam   Logged
Matt Marvel
HIW Crowd Pleaser

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2009, 06:07:23 pm »

Busta!  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Two time HIW Tag Team Champion. Four time HIW World Champion Once known as HBK, Charlie Haas and Christian Cage.

HIW's Elite Champion

Total Record

~ 26 Wins ~ 8 Loses ~ 2 Draws ~

Matt Marvel
4 Wins ~ 2 Loses ~ 0 Draw ~
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The names of all televised and live programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans and wrestling moves and all World Wrestling Entertainment, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling and logos are trademarks which are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. High Impact Wrestling is not related in any way with WWE.com, TNAwrestling.com, ROHwrestling.com, ECW.com and is in no in way connectioned to WWE, all characters and images are primarily used for fun, and is not profiiting from using WWE, ECW, TNA, and ROH characters and images in anyway. HIW is in no way connected to any other wrestling federations or companies of the same name. Any views of HIW and it's members are not related to the fore-mentioned companies
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum