Vote For HIW At The eWrestling Experts Topsite

page counter
Web Counters
High Impact Wrestling
April 20, 2024, 09:33:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to HIW

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Turning Away

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Turning Away  (Read 85 times)
Deka Zukito
General Manager
HIW Hall of Famer

Subtract: 700
Inventory: Coloured Username

View Profile
« on: December 27, 2008, 06:12:27 pm »

2625 Words - Part 1 To My RP
Good Luck To Johnny Stylez

Turning Away – Part 1
The Hint

31st December 1999

I sat back in my hotel room, I was preparing for New Years Eve. I had only moved to England in ’98 and still hadn’t got used to the people. To be blunt I hated them, it was due to the stereotypical tea drinking and mass amount of coffee shops. It was the way they frowned upon all of the guys who had immigrated. Fair enough, I had done okay for myself, I was in the world of business but the rest of the failures that make the jump just do the jobs that all these upper class snobs refuse to do. Like being toilet cleaners and bin men. Nonetheless I was still alone, I hadn’t made any new friends and I was still single, the occasional one night stand was as exciting as my life got.

I wasn’t going to let it get me down though, I was still going to go out to the expensive club down the road from my apartment, I know a lot of Japanese guys hung around there and I would feel more at home. Not that I missed my family much, they were the reason I left at the end of the day.

Looking back on 1999, for me it was a mildly successful year. I was on 80,000 a year which was shitting all over the national average and I had a lush apartment to be living in but the fact of the matter was for the rest of the world 1999 was pretty uneventful, apart from for Manchester whose beloved football team won three trophies. To cap it off for the rest of the world though, the Billboard Charts for the end of the year said it all. Backstreet Boys as best artist of the year said enough, music definitely had a bad one as far as I was concerned.

I watched the news as I smartened up a bit for the club and found my money, the main story was about the Russia President resigning, I guess the bastard just wanted to shoot some vodka without the papers going nuts on him, that’s why running a wrestling show and being a natural born leader is good, the papers aren’t that bothered by what you do because they know that you could have the living **** beaten out of them.

I turned off the TV and left for the club. It was only a few streets down from me but nonetheless going through London on any night is a nightmare, especially New Years Eve. I was surrounded by fat, drunken scum who couldn’t even last it out before seven thirty, how ridiculous. Can’t people just control themselves and at least be conscious to get to the count down? They won’t even be able to remember a new Millennium because they won’t be **** awake. Nonetheless, I wasn’t going to let the scum ruin my night. I went into the club and quickly went to the bar and got myself a cider, I’ve never really been into beer.

As I sat at the bar watching the drunks dance like idiots I quickly lit up a cigarette. This was before the awful smoking ban imposed on us in 2007 so I wasn’t breaking the law in any way thankfully but I was going that way ever since this night. A woman came and sat next to me, she had amazing legs and giant ****, probably surgically but that didn’t really bother me. She sat down at the stool next to me and began to talk.

”So, you seem like your waiting for a good time.” She winked at me and I smiled back, I never liked to put myself right into the situation with women because you never know how they react, I let her play the game before I went any further to suggest anything. ”What do you say we go somewhere a little quieter?” I didn’t really want to go back to mine yet, I’d only been in the club for fifteen minutes so I just put my arm around her before kissing her on the cheek. She giggled suggestively at me before lighting up her own cigarette.

”So what brings you to a club full of the ethnic minorities? Shouldn’t you partying with all the English guys out there?” She looked back at me in that same suggestive manor as if she just wanted to go at it with me right there and then but to be honest I wasn’t that interested.

”Well, I know that you foreigners that come to this club have done well in life. I’ll know that you’ll pay more” I was immediately shocked as I moved away, a prostitute?! I couldn’t believe my luck as I shook my head at the slag and walked away to the other side of the bar as she went looking for business elsewhere. People don’t understand something about me, I may be a ruthless boss but at least I have class.

I kept drinking on my own before the barman came up to me with a vodka shot.

”I didn’t order this” I looked back at the man who smiled and pushed it towards me.

”I know you didn’t, its from the owner who wants to see you at the back, just go through the door behind me.”

Without thinking, I went through. I had enough drinks to let the alcohol make the decisions for me. I just assumed that they wanted to have a chat, maybe offer me a job, I know what some clubs are like but when I got in they definitely didn’t look like they wanted to offer me a job at the bar. There were three men all smoking cigars inside all in smart suits and all Japanese. The guy sitting at the desk indicated for me to sit down in the nearest chair and I complied.

”We’ve seen you drinking on your own for a while now and you seemed to get rid of that slapper well, well better than most of our customers, we once caught one of them **** her in the men’s toilets.” I sniggered slightly as the main man poured himself a glass of brandy before taking a sip of it.

”But you got rid of her and I see potential in you my friend” I frowned at him, unsure what he was talking about. He smiled in a kind of sinister manor as he looked back at me. ”You seriously don’t think that we only run a club do you? I don’t own all these suits, watches, expensive drinks and amazing furniture just from this joint” He smiled as me as he opened his draw and revealed a massive bag of **** and a hand gun. ”For you, consider it a welcome present from your new boss Sho Itubi”

I shook my head slowly. He frowned at me as I pushed the drugs and gun back at him before starting to talk. ”No, I can’t do that. I’m not going to dob you into the cops but I’m already on 80K a year and I don’t want to risk **** that up for a few jobs” He laughed at me before replying.

”I’m Sho Itubi, I make over a million every year and that’s excluding the pay I give to these guys, 400K each and it grows every single year. You can’t seriously be turning this down.” I shook my head again and went to leave but one of the men grabbed my arm to stop from leaving.

”Let go of me now” I talked to him with force as I clenched my other fist to hit him.

”You do want to live to see the Millennium do you?” I gritted my teeth, I wasn’t going to let the guy blackmail me, I thought at this time I could live with honesty and all that crap. Of course now I know that the only way to live is by force and dishonesty, being fair in life gets you nowhere but at this point I was still fairly young and thought my job could cut it for now, I didn’t need five times more than what I usually got, I swung back and punched the fucker in the face and quickly got the hell out of the club. I managed to get lost within the mob of New Year party goers and got back to mine easily enough. I locked the door and breathed heavily knowing I had got lucky.

---///\\\---

Johnny Stylez? You really think I want you off my show? I understand that you’re good for business a lot more than you do. People love to hate you and people love to hate me, those things we have in common but there is one thing that I have over you.

Knowledge and intelligence.

You’ll spend the rest of the week trying to disagree with me and I know even on the inside you think that I’m wrong. But you don’t have anything on me in the intelligence department but trust me, I want you to. I want you to know how valuable you could be to this company and how much better off you could be with a few alterations in your lifestyle. You see, you don’t seem to understand the true meaning of value. A few wins isn’t value, not even that gold on your shoulder is value. Value is a far more important thing than a few statistics and a strap of gold, it’s emotional.

For instance, you spend the whole of your life just thinking that I am out to get you. I’m not out to get you, I’m out to help you, you don’t see it right now because to be completely truthful, you’re more deluded than a goldfish on ecstasy. I want to help you unleash your full potential and become and the greatest wrestler in this industries history. I want to see you become the next True Experts Champion but at the moment you don’t have the right mindset and its going to take a while to get you ready for that mindset but me beating the living **** out of you is the necessary beginning to giving you that mindset.

There are many things that hold you back Johnny, things that I have overcome. At the start of this Millennium I thought that I could be a truthful pacifist and still make the necessary money. I thought that I could be a well meaning citizen until I opened my eyes to the world. Your attitude has the right meaning, do anything for a win but you still don’t do that. I mean, you wouldn’t have lost to Matt Marvell if you were to have had the right attitude. I know you have beaten him since but that wasn’t on ability that was on the vengeance that you developed after losing to him. You have to be able to have that vengeance straight away, it’s not a matter of needing something to achieve it and it’s a matter of having it. It’s a default and that’s what separates the good from the great. You’re good Johnny, I’ll give you that but you’re far from great. You see, there’s not much to do about the good, they run their cause and at the moment everyone on the roster will run their course and be out of that door before you know it. But you Johnny, I see potential in you, you’re not the same as the other guys, I guess that’s why you’re the champion but I see the potential for you to be the greatest as I said earlier. But you can’t be the best unless you change your ways.

Firstly Johnny, the **** has to go. I know you might think that you love her but all that women do is hold you back when you have them in an emotional commitment like you do. They’re good for two things, **** and cleaning. I have a cleaner and she does a good job, that’s what she was designed to do while the men do the real work for this world. Just think about The Beatles. The greatest band ever, you can’t argue that, they’ve influenced millions of mediocre acts into fame. What split them up was a woman. Yoko Ono was the final straw for them and if she was to have never come into the picture then John Lennon would still be alive and The Beatles would have done so much more. Samantha is just like Yoko, Johnny although admittedly she’s probably more fuckable. Nonetheless, she is still holding you back; you could be so much more without her. Your emotional attachment to her takes your head away from the real task at stake and that’s being the best. Like me. I don’t speak to my family anymore for one simple reason. I’ve moved on from them, I don’t get anything from them so why do I need them? This is a mentality your lacking and the beating you get from me on Vital Signs next week will be valid proof that you need the mentality that I have.

You should feel honoured that I have chosen you to face me. You see, I could have chosen Bobby Azula, Jack Purcell, Dragon Demonico or Matt Marvell but you were the one that I saw the most potential in. I hope you realise how lucky you are with that. I hope that you realise that I am not just choosing you because I wish to beat you up but I am choosing you because I want to show you the way. I want to show you the way to stardom, the way to true success because what you have now is nothing compared to what you could have.

You seem to have the right mindset already; I like your alliance with Scorpio, the way you can use him to develop how far you can go. Aiming high is a good thing Johnny but aiming to beat me. That’s too high for you sunshine.

You see, you may have beaten Matt Marvell but that’s nothing compared to what you’re being put against with me. I’m the general manager but don’t think I can’t deliver a good beating just ask Matt Marvell himself if you want to hear about tough beatings, his nose is still hurting from that stamp of authority I gave him a few months back. You see, I’m different to any other opponent that you’ve had because I don’t want that gold on your shoulder because quite frankly, it will look back for my show. I want to push you to the limit, I want to show you the way and I want to hurt you, because the only way you will get stronger is by being hurt, you had an indication of that when Marvell beat you for the belt in the first place, that drove you. You need something to drive you to the height of success because you didn’t have that drive at Rival Factions when you let HIW down, when you let me down. You can throw up all the excuses you want but that does not hide the fact that did not bring home the bait for HIW and you didn’t represent us like you should have. I want to see you go out next time when you’re in a match like that a win.

The only way that’s going to happen is by taking the beating from me and learning from the mistake you have made and are still making right now.

You lesson starts now.

END RP
Report Spam   Logged

The New Era of HIW - Has Arrived

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The names of all televised and live programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans and wrestling moves and all World Wrestling Entertainment, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling and logos are trademarks which are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. High Impact Wrestling is not related in any way with WWE.com, TNAwrestling.com, ROHwrestling.com, ECW.com and is in no in way connectioned to WWE, all characters and images are primarily used for fun, and is not profiiting from using WWE, ECW, TNA, and ROH characters and images in anyway. HIW is in no way connected to any other wrestling federations or companies of the same name. Any views of HIW and it's members are not related to the fore-mentioned companies
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum