Vote For HIW At The eWrestling Experts Topsite

page counter
Web Counters
High Impact Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 06:22:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Chairman: Scorpio

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

23/12 Results

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 23/12 Results  (Read 360 times)
Deka Zukito
General Manager
HIW Hall of Famer

Subtract: 700
Inventory: Coloured Username

View Profile
« on: December 23, 2008, 09:38:55 pm »

Spent a day and a bit on these, really happy with them. Hope you enjoyed, feedback wanted.
Report Spam   Logged

The New Era of HIW - Has Arrived

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Dragon~Demonico
HIW Crowd Pleaser

Subtract: 35
Inventory: HIW Anniversary DVD

WOOOOOOOO!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2008, 02:28:36 am »

Amazingly amazing David, you deserve a award! Tongue Fantastic Results, I got way to caught up in my match and I liked the main event(I thought Tyler had it but guess I'm not good at judging Tongue) anyway great job David, keep up the great work!  Afro

Also Billy-J once again fantastic match, really thought I may have lost, thanks for the amazing match!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2008, 02:31:33 am by Dragon~Demonico » Report Spam   Logged

W/L/D
4-3-0

Matt Marvel
HIW Crowd Pleaser

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2008, 02:34:06 am »

Another great set of results. Dave, you rule  Wink. I liked the way you had it between me and Johnny like a contest in the battle royal. Congrats Johnny, you put up a kick ass fight and came out on top this week. Nice work, dude.
Report Spam   Logged

Two time HIW Tag Team Champion. Four time HIW World Champion Once known as HBK, Charlie Haas and Christian Cage.

HIW's Elite Champion

Total Record

~ 26 Wins ~ 8 Loses ~ 2 Draws ~

Matt Marvel
4 Wins ~ 2 Loses ~ 0 Draw ~
Billy-j
General Manager
HIW Rookie

'Cymru am Byth'

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2008, 01:30:54 pm »

Great stuff David, loved all the matches

Also Billy-J once again fantastic match, really thought I may have lost, thanks for the amazing match!

Yeah, great stuff Steve, hope we can do it agian some time  Afro
Report Spam   Logged

TheGreatOne
Creative Controller
HIW Rookie

The long night begins at days end...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2008, 03:15:50 pm »

Son of a ****, lol. Tyler dude You are **** great at Rping. Def one of the best Ive had the pleasure of going against. Also to homeboy who wrote the results...Great freaking job, I totally understand how much of a pain goes into writing a good Result show. Big ups to because these results were great. If at any time bro, you need someone to spread the work load of match writing dont be afraid to ask. I'm down to help, just give me like a three day heads up, and Ill write it up leaving the ending up to you or Ill send you two different out comes to use.

Great show all around. Still cant believe the fuckers who came here just for the free shot didn't even bother. Guess we scarded them Ty lol
Report Spam   Logged

Deka Zukito
General Manager
HIW Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2008, 11:02:41 pm »

Thanks for the feedback guys. We're going to be working hard on writing some original storylines from the upper to mid/lower card in order to keep people interested in RPing as much as possible.

In response to Steven, I think Johnny had this match won, Tyler seemed slightly burnt out from facing Johnny but Johnny's RPs continued to show his originallity and experience, nonetheless Tyler put on a bloody good showing and will definately be a future HIW Elite Champion again, I have no doubt.
Report Spam   Logged

Matt Marvel
HIW Crowd Pleaser

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2008, 11:15:27 pm »

Yeah, I mean we've been in a feud since October and it's nearly January. Hopefully Scorpio will bring in some stir ups.
Report Spam   Logged

Two time HIW Tag Team Champion. Four time HIW World Champion Once known as HBK, Charlie Haas and Christian Cage.

HIW's Elite Champion

Total Record

~ 26 Wins ~ 8 Loses ~ 2 Draws ~

Matt Marvel
4 Wins ~ 2 Loses ~ 0 Draw ~
Deka Zukito
General Manager
HIW Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2008, 12:46:52 am »

Trust me, if all goes to plan with this upcoming storyline. There will be plenty of new angles to RP on!
Report Spam   Logged

Dragon~Demonico
HIW Crowd Pleaser

Subtract: 35
Inventory: HIW Anniversary DVD

WOOOOOOOO!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2008, 02:43:59 am »

kk David, still both you guys did amazing. Can't wait to have my match against my "brother", Hopefully I can win and get the title shot Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

W/L/D
4-3-0

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The names of all televised and live programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans and wrestling moves and all World Wrestling Entertainment, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling and logos are trademarks which are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. High Impact Wrestling is not related in any way with WWE.com, TNAwrestling.com, ROHwrestling.com, ECW.com and is in no in way connectioned to WWE, all characters and images are primarily used for fun, and is not profiiting from using WWE, ECW, TNA, and ROH characters and images in anyway. HIW is in no way connected to any other wrestling federations or companies of the same name. Any views of HIW and it's members are not related to the fore-mentioned companies
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum