Vote For HIW At The eWrestling Experts Topsite

page counter
Web Counters
High Impact Wrestling
April 18, 2024, 06:27:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Chairman: Scorpio

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Aftermath of No Exit

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Aftermath of No Exit  (Read 120 times)
Deka Zukito
General Manager
HIW Hall of Famer

Subtract: 700
Inventory: Coloured Username

View Profile
« on: December 23, 2008, 09:31:21 pm »

Vital Signs – Christmas Special
23rd December 2008

Introduction

The opening fireworks erupts over the stage as the crowd cheers wildly and the Vital Signs theme song blares through the sold out arena.

Freddy Jones: Hello and welcome to HIW Vital Signs and I hope you’re feeling festive because this is our Christmas special!

Jonathon Dyer: Well Freddy, I’m definitely cheering up in the mood of Christmas, you’ve only hit a seven on the annoying factor this time!

Freddy Jones: Well thanks for that Jon, I hate to think of what score I get when it’s not a special occasion. Anyway, we have a hell of a card lined up for you with Johnny Stylez defending against four different people. Can the Elite Champion hold on or will the mass man challenge be too much?

The screen fades to an advert for the latest selection of HIW action figures.

Jack Purcell vs. Nathan Nitrus

The screen fades in as Nathan Nitrus’ music fades out as he is checked for weapons by the referee.

Freddy Jones: Nathan Nitrus had a sorry showing at No Exit when he was eliminated early from the Mystery Title battle royal!

Michelle Smith: And the opponent, from London, England, Jack Purcell!

The short instrumental introduction of Stupid MF by Mindless Self Indulgence blares through the PA system as the lights dim greatly and the stage fills with white smoke, a spotlight shines down on the stage as the two drum hits blare out the speakers and an explosion of pyro hits on the stage. Jack Purcell jumps out to the stage at this moment as the stage lighting flickers through several different colours. The fast lyrical part of the song is underway and Jack Purcell is still working the crowd on the stage by jumping up and down while extending his hands in a taunt achieving a mixed reaction of cheers and boos from the crowd. The lyrics of the song slows down now and Jack Purcell starts to strut his way to the ring before throwing off his ring jacket and climbing into the ring. He then taunts in the middle of the ring as the music speeds up again, the strobe lighting finally stops as the usual arena lighting returns, the song fades out as Jack Purcell waits for the match to begin.

Freddy Jones: Jack Purcell is still yet to lose in HIW, will Nathan Nitrus be the first man to get a victory over him?

The two men lock up and immediately Jack Purcell slips into a side headlock before Nitrus forces him into the corner. The crowd applauds as the two men break. Nathan Nitrus then cockily taunts Purcell as he runs at him and nails him with a clothesline. The crowd cheers as Purcell then brings Nitrus up before flipping him over with a hiptoss and going to the top rope and coming plunging down with a double foot stomp. He taunts as the crowd cheers even louder, a smile cracks across his face.

Jonathon Dyer: Well Jack Purcell wasting time here.

Freddy Jones: He’s still in complete control Jon!

Purcell quickly brings Nitrus to his feet and nails him with a t-bone suplex as the crowd cheers loudly for him. He then balances himself before hitting a standing star press before going for the pin.

1…
2…
Kickout!

Jack Purcell slaps the mat in annoyance as he drags Nitrus to his feet who quickly pushes Purcell back and takes him down with a clothesline. He then drags Jack Purcell to his feet but is caught out of nowhere with a massive forearm to the temple. Purcell then grabs the head of Nathan Nitrus and connects with “The Highlight Reel” and covers.

1…
2…
3…

Jack Purcell wins! “Stupid MF” by MSI blares over the PA system as Purcell goes leaves victor yet again.

Michelle Smith: Here is your winner, Jack Purcell!

Freddy Jones: Still unbeaten!

An Announcement From Luke Knight

The screen fades into Luke Knight sitting in a chair backstage at HIW HQ. The crowd cheers as he appears on the tron. He is wearing a neck brace following his injuries from No Exit at the hands of the ladder match as well as the after match assault by Dragon Demonico.

Luke Knight: Now, following my ladder match at No Exit where despite all my efforts, I lost, I’ve been in hospital.

He takes a deep breath before continuing.

Luke Knight: And if it wasn’t for my strength of heart and toughness, I’d still be in hospital but the fact of the matter is. I’m hurt and I can’t keep doing this. As much as I love this industry, I can’t cut it in HIW right now, I’m too beaten up and too broken down. I’ve got a fractured vertebra in my neck and two broken ribs. These injuries don’t nurse kindly. I physically can’t keep at it now, I have to stop while I can still walk without the aids of crutches. I’m afraid to say, this is the last you’ll see of me at HIW as a wrestler. It’s been an honor but I must stop, before the consequences are too great.

The screen fades out to the crowd booing at the announcement of Luke Knight’s retirement.

Morgan Jones vs. Dragon Demonico

“Indestructible" hits the P.A system as the fans begin to shoot and boo at the wrestler that is about to come out. Once the music starts to blare Dragon Demonico comes out from backstage followed closely by Jason Brooks, he freezes at the middle of the stage so he can taunt the crowd as they boo him.He starts to make his way down the ramp while taunting and yelling at the crowd.Once he reaches the ring he uses the steps to get in the ring, he stops in the middle of the ring and does his signature taunt "Satin Salute" where he brings his hands together and swings them apart, when that happens the lights turn red and pyro shoots out at the stage. He jumps on the turnbuckle and yells at the crowd before jumping off and waiting for the bell.

Michelle Smith: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Making his way to the ring first from Ontario, Canada, Dragon Demonico!

Jonathon Dyer: This guy is smart and it looks like we also have a guest on commentary!

Jason Brooks:  That’s right, I’m here to announce for the greatest superstar in HIW, Dragon Demonico.

''Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau" hits the PA, Morgan Jones steps out from behind the curtain. he is carrying a welsh flag  on a pole in one hand. He stands at the top of the ramp and waves the flag around a few times shouting 'Cymru am Byth!'. He stops and makes his way down the ramp, high-fiving the fans. He drops the flag into the steps and runs up them and enters the ring through the ropes. Morgan then punches the top turnbuckle pad a few times before turning round and throwing both arms up in the air as the crowd cheer. He then puts his hands on his knees and waits for his opponent.

Michelle Smith: And the opponent from Llanelli, Wales, Morgan Jones!

Freddy Jones: The Welsh Warrior was stripped of the Mystery Title at No Exit, he must be in a bad mood.

Jason Brooks: Well he’s picked the wrong guy to take it out on in Dragon Demonico.

The bell is rung and the two men quickly lock up with a collar and elbow tie up. The crowd cheers wildly as Morgan Jones twists into a wrist lock as Demonico screams in pain as Jones wrenches on the wrist. Demonico then flips out to his feet and twists into a wrist lock of his own, the crowd boos as Demonico smiles in a twisted manor. Morgan Jones quickly rolls across the mat still in the lock and uses the leverage created to break out and flip Demonico over with an arm drag. The crowd cheers as Demonico looks stunned by the agile counter made by Morgan Jones.

Freddy Jones: Quick and agile counter there by Jones!

Jason Brooks: He’s got no clue what he’s doing, you just wait!

Morgan Jones quickly locks in a side headlock only to be forced into the corner for a quick and clean break. The two men enter the middle of the ring again and lock up for a second time with Demonico locking in a side headlock this time. The crowd boos as Demonico wrenches at the neck of Morgan Jones before being pushed against the ropes and running back into a hard shoulder block take down. Morgan Jones quickly runs the ropes and hits Demonico hard with a clothesline knocking him off his feet before running and connecting well with an arm drag. The crowd cheers as Demonico gets out of the ring.

Freddy Jones: Looks to me like he’s having trouble.

Jonathon Dyer: Its early days Freddy.

Jason Brooks: Exactly, quit the crap Jones and call the action how it should be, Demonico is the greatest in HIW and there’s no other way of putting it.

Demonico slides back into the ring and as is immediately struck with a hard forearm blow before Jones quickly goes for “Lawr a Maes” but Demonico slips out to his feet and rakes the eyes of Jones before taking him down with a clothesline, the crowd boos as he locks in a sleeper hold to the downed Morgan Jones

Jason Brooks: Stuff like that is why Demonico is the best in HIW!

Freddy Jones: Cheating?

Jonathon Dyer: Shut up Freddy, just let me and Jason call this if you’re going to try and be smart about this all!

Morgan Jones struggles up to his feet slowly trying to get the sold out crowd behind him but is continuously kept down by Demonico’s sleeper, he shows no signs of fading as he finally gets to his feet but Demonico quickly spins round into a side headlock before flipping Morgan Jones and applying a body scissors on Morgan Jones to keep him immobilized. Morgan Jones slowly staggers up to his feet and pushes Demonico into the corner before stepping back and running towards the corner only for Demonico to flexibly drive his foot into the jaw of Jones and follow up with a running dropkick. Demonico then goes straight back to the sleeper hold.

Jason Brooks: There we go, more veteran work from Dragon Demonico!

Demonico keeps Morgan Jones grounded with the sleeper hold as he tries to get to the ropes for a break but Demonico manages to apply a body scissors to keep him from moving again. Morgan Jones wriggles around in an attempt to break out but gets nowhere, Demonico smiles as he leans back and raises his legs to use them for the sleeper, he then twists them hard forcing the air out of Morgan Jones. He pulls down on the ropes for leverage but the referee notices and forces him to break the hold.

Jason Brooks: Come on referee! Open your eyes!

Jonathon Dyer: Totally agree, they shouldn’t just get involved like that!

Freddy Jones: They should when a guy is cheating.

Demonico breaks the hold and kicks Morgan Jones hard in the back before shouting at the referee. He then drags Jones to his feet and hits him with a neckbreaker before going up to the top rope looking for “Demons Unleashed”. He flips off but Morgan Jones rolls out of the way, Demonico has enough time to land on his feet as Morgan Jones gets up and quickly lands a bulldog on Dragon Demonico before dragging him up and hitting him with a clothesline. He then taunts to the cheering crowd before lifting Demonico up who hits another eye rake and spins Jones around before nailing him with a massive bridging German suplex.

1…
2…
Kickout!

Demonico looks completely shocked as he grabs Morgan Jones and whips him into the corner before following up with a hard forearm before hitting a tornado DDT. He then follows up with a standing moonsault looking for another pinfall.

1…
2…
Kickout!

Demonico slaps the mat in anger as he drags Morgan Jones to his feet. Out of nowhere Jones hits a double knee gutbuster and the crowd erupts.

Jason Brooks: What! He can’t do that!

Freddy Jones: Looks to me like he just did! Morgan Jones is coming back stronger than ever!

Morgan Jones quickly runs and hits a clothesline before waiting for Demonico to get up and hitting a running dropkick. He then drags Demonico to his feet and hits a fisherman neckbreaker. The crowd erupts as Morgan Jones quickly goes for the cover.

1…
2…
Kickout!

Morgan Jones looks annoyed as he quickly drags Demonico up again and nails a Tiger Suplex beautifully bridging into a pin.

1…
2…
Kickout!

Morgan Jones slaps the mat in anger as both men stagger to their feet. They then begin to hit each other back and forth with hard forearms and punches before Demonico pushes Morgan Jones back against the ropes, Jones rebounds with a shining wizard but Demonico ducks and the referee is struck knocking him clean out.

Freddy Jones: Oh no! The referee is down!

Jonathon Dyer: You say that like it’s a bad thing!

Demonico turns around and quickly nails a forearm to the face of Morgan Jones before going for a DDT only to be countered by Morgan Jones who looks for STO but Demonico falls to his knees and hits a low blow before following up with a jawbreaker.  The crowd boos as Demonico goes up to the top rope.

Jason Brooks: Here we go! The end is now near!

Demonico comes flying down with “Demons Unleashed” only for Jones to roll out of the way. Demonico crashes and burns to the mat below as the crowd cheers wildly as Morgan Jones quickly takes the opportunity to connect with “Lawr a Maes”. He covers but the referee is down.

Freddy Jones: Come on referee!

Jason Brooks: Excuse me please.

Freddy Jones: No, what the hell are you doing Brooks!

Brooks throws down his headset and quickly grabs a steel chair before sliding into the ring as Morgan Jones is still covering Demonico. He swings the chair down and smashes it into the back Jones. The crowd boos as Jason Brooks helps Demonico up to the top rope to hit “Demons Unleashed” on the third attempt. The referee slowly gets round as Brooks slides out of the ring with the chair and Demonico covers a slow count begins.

1……..
2………….
3….

“Indestructible” blares over the PA system as Dragon Demonico is helped up by Jason Brooks who raises his hand.

Freddy Jones: Damn it!

Matt Marvell Speaks To The Fans

The screen fades into Matt Marvell sitting backstage as he looks up to the camera and starts to talk.

Matt Marvell: You may realize that there is something missing here. The title which was taken from me at No Exit.

He looks down with a look of disappointment before looking back up to the camera again.

Matt Marvell: All I have to say is, tonight in the multi man match for the HIW Elite Championship, I will recapture my title and it will be simply marvelous.

At this point Scorpio walks through to the locker room and looks at Matt Marvell.

Scorpio: Simply marvelous? Keep thinking that; you see the multi man match was meant to be for the new guys here in HIW like McKenzie Addison and Kirby Pollard but somehow you waltzed into it with your rematch clause and we had no chance but to let you in. But it’s not like it will make a difference, why would you have any more chance than you did at No Exit?

Scorpio grins cheekily as he leaves the locker room and the screen fades.

Bobby Azula vs. Crimson Mask

“Yours” hits the arena as Bobby Azula comes out to the stage. He taunts with both titles on his shoulders as the crowd’s cheering gets louder and louder suddenly the music stops and Dragon Demonico runs out from the back hitting Azula in the back of the head with a steel chair. He grins smugly as he looks over Bobby Azula.

Dragon Demonico: Seems to me like your not going to be able to compete tonight Bobby! Just like Luke Knight won’t be competing again!

Freddy Jones: Oh come on! This is wrong!

Dragon Demonico smiles as he the crowd’s booing gets louder in volume by the second.

Dragon Demonico: You see, I’ve been boosting the ratings of this show for weeks now and I haven’t been getting the chances that I truly deserved. So I think that its about time that I made sure that I get my chance that I deserve more than you, more than Luke Knight and more than Matt Marvell!

Booing echoes through the arena as Dragon Demonico stomps on Bobby Azula to keep him on the floor.

Dragon Demonico: And if I don’t get my shoot then attacks like this will keep on happening until I do. So I hope that gives the management the message that they need to be given!

The crowds booing continues as Deka Zukito walks out to the stage and looks at Demonico who is still standing over Bobby Azula.

Deka Zukito: Okay Demonico, I see your point but attacking people like that isn’t going to make me feel inclined to give you a shot. You need to remember who is in power.

Demonico steps away from Azula and goes up to Deka Zukito looking him in the eye.

Dragon Demonico: What are you going to do about it? Fight me?

Deka Zukito: Well I won’t fight you but I definitely have the power to fire you if needs be so I suggest you step away.

Dragon Demonico steps away from Deka Zukito as Deka grins fully aware of the power he has.

Deka Zukito: But if you’re so desperate for a fight I have just the person for you. Because I just completed the paper work for the newest signing to HIW, Alex Jones!

Jonathon Dyer: Oh my god! That’s Dragon Demonico’s brother!

”End of Heartache” by Killswitch Engage blares through the PA system as Alex Jones comes out to the stage staring at his brother Dragon Demonico. He grins as Deka Zukito as Deka puts the microphone to his face.

Deka Zukito: And Dragon Demonico, if you can beat Alex Jones next week, it will be you against Bobby Azula at Enigma!

Freddy Jones: Wow! What a bombshell dropped by Deka Zukito! Dragon Demonico’s brother arrives in HIW and if Demonico can beat him next week he will get a shot at Azula’s belts!

HIW Elite Championship Match
Kirby Pollard vs. Kalie Wimberly vs. McKenzie Addison vs. Johnny Stylez vs. Matt Marvell

Michelle Smith: The following contest is for the HIW Elite Championship, introducing first from Toledo, Ohio, Kirby Pollard!

Kirby Pollard comes out as his music hits. He stops at the top of the ramp and double stomps his feet, while red pyro flares up in front of him. He walks out from behind the pyro, making his way to the ring, greeting fans on the way. He gets in the ring and stomps his feet while shaking the ropes and moving his head wildly. He then goes to the corner, awaiting the start of the match.

Michelle Smith: And from Los Angeles, California, Kalie Wimberly!

Jonathon Dyer: Here’s that tomboy again.

Get the Party Started hits the PA system as Kalie comes out on her skateboard. She then shreds down the ramp to the ring. She then stops it and sets it by the stairs. She gets on the apron and flips into the ring. She waits for the match to begin.

Michelle Smith: And also from Los Angeles, California, McKenzie Addison!

“My Last Breath Instrumental” hits as the lights go crazy, darker color lights wash over the ramp as McKenzie appears and makes his way down to the ring, about halfway down it switches into “Close Your Eyes”. He slides into the ring as he pops up and thrusts his arms into the air then walks to one corner. He gets up on the turnbuckle and points to all the fans and then hops off thrusting his arms up again as the fans cheer.

Michelle Smith: And introducing the final challenger from  Matt Marvell!

The crowd erupts into a frenzy of cheers.

Freddy Jones: Would you hear that reaction!

"Mr. Rainmaker" blasts on the PA system, the lights turn towards the stage and we see the egotistical Matt marvel approach the ring with his fancy leather jacket. He stops at the stage and raises his right hand up in the hair with his index finger pointing. he spins his arm around and the fans boo. He continues to strut down the ramp flexing his muscles at fans, taunting them, etc. He then comes to the apron and jumps up it, landing on his left knee. Marvel faces the crowd and points to his chest while smiling. Marvel then enters the ring and raises his hands in the air while he waits in the corner.

Michelle Smith: And introducing the champion from Miami, Florida, Johnny Stylez!

The words “Are You Ready?!” blare over the speakers as a loud drum and guitar sequence blast as Jedi Mind Tricks - All the lights Die plays. The lights shine a blue and white color and smoke starts to appear on the stage. Blue waterfall pyro falls from the entrance ramp as a platform rises from the ground. On the platform is Johnny Stylez, dressed in his blue and white spat Tights and a blue and his new trade mark tee-shirt a blue and white Superman 'S' on the chest with Sam right behind him with a matching tube top and a pretty short skirt. His mouth is covered by a white bandana as he holds his hands under his nose like he’s praying. Stylez eyes dart forward as he moves his hands to make a 'S' and Sam rubs his chest as the falling pyro turns white as he steps off the platform. The crowd gives him mixed reactions but he doesn’t seem fazed by it. He looks around slowly before making his way down the entrance ramp. Stylez reaches the bottom of the entrance ramp and looks around. Fans boo him and shout things at him but Johnny Stylez eyes glare at all of them. He makes his way to the steel steps and gets up them quickly and walks along the apron. He places his foot on the second rope and gets on the turnbuckle (think The Rock.) Stylez gets on the turnbuckle and Sam pulls his shirt over his head. He looks around and crosses his arms as the crowd boos at a fever pitch. He moves the bandana from around his mouth to his neck and his devilish smirk can be seen clearly. Stylez shifts his weight and sits atop the turnbuckle looks around. He throws the bandana at Sam as she wraps it around her neck. Stylez leans back a bit as he waits for the match to begin.

Freddy Jones: HIW Elite Championship on the line here in an elimination match!

Matt Marvell and Johnny Stylez stare off as the other three competitors back away slightly, the crowd begin to chant “rematch” as Johnny Stylez grins and quickly turns and smashes McKenzie Addison with a hard forearm before pointing at Matt Marvell and hitting Addison with “The End Result”. He covers Addison looking into the eyes of Matt Marvell.

1…
2…
3…

McKenzie Addison has been eliminated!

Freddy Jones: Wow! Johnny Stylez already taking out one challenger!

Matt Marvell grins as he looks at Johnny Stylez before giving a gut kick to Kirby Pollard and using all his strength to take him down with a TKO. The crowd erupts as Matt Marvell covers Kirby Pollard.

1…
2…
3…

Kirby Pollard has been eliminated!

Freddy Jones: Wow! Two guys instantly gone!

Jonathon Dyer: Now it’s the tomboy, Matt Marvell and the Elite Champion!

Matt Marvell turns to Kalie Wimberly and whips her into the corner before Johnny Stylez follows up nailing her with a turnbuckle clothesline. The two men stare at each other as Marvel quickly grabs Kalie and nails her with a snap suplex. He looks at Stylez as if to say “top that”. Stylez quickly grabs Kalie Wimberly and hits a delayed vertical suplex to Wimberly. He grins as Wimberly grabs her back in agony.

Freddy Jones: This isn’t looking good for the only female competitor in HIW!

Marvell quickly grabs Kalie Wimberly and nails her with “Marvell Madness”. The crowd cheers as he steps back to the corner letting Stylez finish Kalie off with “The Round Lottery”. The Elite Champion covers Kalie in a cocky manor as Marvell looks on.

1…
2…
3…

Kalie Wimberly has been eliminated!

Freddy Jones: We’re down to two!

Jonathon Dyer: We’re down to a repeat of No Exit Freddy!

The two men charge at each other into a collar and elbow tie up with Matt Marvell quickly getting behind into a belly to back waist lock. Stylez quickly drops to his knees and flips Marvell over him into a side headlock keeping Marvell grounded, the crowd boos as Stylez grins in a cocky manor. Marvell slowly struggles to his feet and pushes Stylez off into the ropes but Stylez takes Marvell down with a shoulder block quickly going into a cover.

1…
2…
Kickout!

Stylez immediately reapplies the side headlock to Marvell who again gets to his feet and this time forces Stylez into the corner. Marvell then quickly drags Stylez back into the middle of the ring and trips his leg going straight into a leg lock. Stylez struggles in an attempt to get to the ropes but is unsuccessful, he screams in pain as Marvell wrenches at his right leg. Stylez uses his other leg to deliver three strong kicks to the temple of Marvell forcing him to break the hold. The crowd cheers as the two men scramble up to their feet and stare down again. Stylez quickly runs at Marvell and nails him with a hard forearm, Marvell strikes back with a right hand sparking Stylez to hit Marvell with a left hand following up with another stiff forearm. Marvell then delivers another right hand knocking Stylez back into the ropes before taking a run up and sending him flying over the top rope.

Freddy Jones: Here we go right onto the outside, there are no rules here!

Stylez quickly grabs Marvell and sends him flying face first into the ring post before delivering a flourish of stomps to his ribs. The crowd boos as Stylez steps off and taunts his opponent before taking a run up and delivering a boot to the forehead of Marvell. Stylez than grabs Marvell and whips him straight into the steel steps knocking then off balance. Stylez then takes Marvell and smashes his head into the guard rail between the ring and fans before then smashing it into the ring apron and rolling Marvell back into the ring. He quickly covers Matt Marvell.

1…
2…
Kickout!

Stylez quickly reapplies the side headlock to Matt Marvell working the neck of his opponent, Marvell reaches out for the ropes but Johnny Stylez forces him into the mat. Marvell then slowly struggles to his feet and battles out with side elbows but before he can capitalize, Johnny Stylez flips him over with a hip toss and as Marvell sits up, Johnny Stylez applies the abdominal stretch while delivering the occasion trio of elbows to the side of the face trying to wear down the last remaining challenger for his belt. Marvell slowly struggles up again as Johnny Stylez yells out attempting to apply as much pressure on the mid section of Marvell as possible but Marvell manages to finally battle out and run the ring ropes. He comes flying back off the ropes with a hard forearm taking the champion down before quickly hoisting him up onto his shoulders looking for the TKO but Stylez manages to slip out to his feet and drop Marvell down onto his head with a DDT! Stylez quickly covers Marvell with an outside leg hook.

1…
2…
Kickout!

The crowd cheers as Marvell rolls the shoulder up as Stylez quickly grabs his challenger and delivers an uppercut knocking him back into the corner before taking a run up and hitting a turnbuckle clothesline and following up with a swift bulldog planting Marvell face first into the mat. Stylez covers Marvell.

1…
2…
Kickout!

Stylez smacks the mat with hand in anger before quickly covering with a double leg hook for increased leverage.

1…
2…
Kickout!

The crowd cheers as Marvell kicks out again. Johnny Stylez smacks the mat in anger.

Jonathon Dyer: This is clever! Stylez wears Marvell out more and more with those covers!

Freddy Jones: He could well have this if he keeps his temper in line.

Stylez quickly drags Marvell to his feet and quickly connects with a pedigree as Marvell bounces of his face onto his back as Marvell quickly hits a leg drop, springs up and then runs the ropes before connecting with a rolling thunder. The crowd cheers as Stylez goes up to the top rope in anticipation of a high risk maneuver. The crowd cheers as he leaps off the top rope with a frog splash only for Marvell to raises his knees right into the chest of Stylez. Marvell then quickly covers Johnny Stylez looking to pick up the title again.

1…
2…
Kickout!

The crowd boos as Marvell grabs his head in shock of not just picking up the win. He quickly grabs Johnny Stylez and downs him with a spinebuster he then quickly hits a running flip leg drop before covering hooking both legs.

1…
2…
Kickout!

The crowd boos as Marvell quickly lifts up Stylez who delivers sneaky eye poke before seizing control again by throwing Marvell over the top rope.

Jonathon Dyer: Smart move there!

Freddy Jones: That was cheating, pure and simple!

Johnny Stylez quickly slides out of the ring and drags Matt Marvell towards the ramp before smashing his head into the steel steps and then throwing him back first into the guard rail. The crowd boos as Johnny Stylez slowly brings Marvell to his feet and slaps him across the face. Marvell responds with a right hand quickly battling back with more strikes before taking a run up and knocking Stylez down to the matted floor outside of the ring. Marvell then quickly brings Stylez up to his feet and delivers a delayed back suplex. Marvell then smiles as he starts to rip off the mats that are designed to slightly soften the fall to the concrete floor underneath.

Freddy Jones: Oh no! You could break the mans back!

Marvell throws the mat away exposing the concrete floor and turns round straight into a toe kick from Johnny Stylez who quickly scoops Marvell up and slams him into the unforgiving concrete floor with a powerbomb.

Freddy Jones: Oh my god! He could have broken his back right there!

Jonathon Dyer: Well it isn’t ballet Freddy.

Freddy Jones: But you still shouldn’t have to expect that!

Johnny Stylez drops down to his back as Samantha goes to check if he is okay but quickly backs away, presumably on his orders as both men slowly stagger up and roll into the ring. Stylez quickly delivers a toe kick to Marvell as both men get up to their feet in the ring and then connects with a quick neckbreaker and immediately covering Marvell body on body.

1…
2…
Kickout!

The crowd cheers as Marvell kicks out from a Stylez pin yet again. Stylez drags Marvell up as he quickly hoists him up for “The End Result” but Marvell counters into a Tornado DDT before quickly dragging Stylez up to his feet and nailing him with a release German suplex dropping the HIW Elite Champion onto his head. The crowd cheers as Marvell quickly covers.

1…
2…
Kickout!

Marvell quickly gets up without complaining and hits Stylez with the Church Street Cutter the crowd erupts as Marvell smacks his elbow into his hand indicating for a high risk diving elbow to the champion. He staggers out onto the apron and then up to the second rope before Samantha goes up onto the apron to try and bring him down. The crowd cheers as Marvell kicks Samantha down to the floor but unfortunately for the challenger, Stylez is given enough time to get to his feet and pounce on the top rope making it unstable as Marvell plunges down to the mat below. Stylez waits for Marvell to get up before nearly knocking his teeth out with “Chin Talk”. He falls across Marvell, certain of retaining.

1…
2…
Kickout!

Stylez looks up in shock as the referee points at Marvell’s shoulder that is still up from the mat.

Jonathon Dyer: Slow count!

Freddy Jones: As if Jon! The count was perfect, Marvell kicked out on instinct there!

Stylez drags Marvell up to his feet and shouts abuse at him to stay down but out of nowhere, Marvell hits inverted sliced bread #2 and the crowd erupts as he covers the champion.

1…
2…
Kickout!

Marvell and the crowd cannot believe it as the referee points at Stylez’s foot that is on the ropes.

Freddy Jones: An unlucky break for the challenger, what can keep one of these guys down?

Marvell struggles up to his feet as Johnny Stylez does the same, Marvell quickly hoists Stylez up for a TKO but Stylez struggles out to his feet and out of nowhere connects with “The Round Lottery”. The crowd’s mood is silenced; Stylez has almost certainly won as he covers Marvell.

1…
2…
Kickout!

The crowd erupts as Marvell raises a shoulder off the mat.  Both men slowly stagger up to their feet as they start to trade blows.

Freddy Jones: This is emotional, this is brutal, this is HIW!

Stylez swings a massive uppercut towards the face of Marvell who ducks the punch and quickly hoists Stylez up with a TKO. The crowd erupts as he covers Stylez.

1…
2…
Kickout!

The crowd and the challenger are equally shocked as Marvell uses the ropes to stand as he stalks Stylez. Stylez staggers up to his feet and is struck with “Marvell Madness”! The crowd cheers but Stylez falls to his stomach and Marvell simply collapses to his back after connecting with his deadly finisher. The crowd begins a slow clap trying to get both men up to their feet.

Freddy Jones: The referee here, trying check if both men are okay to continue. Listen to the crowd here chanting for Matt Marvell!

Jonathon Dyer: Why chant for a guy who can’t even make a cover.

The crowds cheering and clapping manages to drive both men to get to their feet Marvell looks for a second “Marvell Madness” but upon being lifted Johnny Stylez manages to force himself back down to the ground before hoisting Matt Marvell onto his shoulders and driving him down forcefully onto his neck with “The End Result”. Stylez falls onto Matt Marvell.

1…
2…
3…

Johnny Stylez wins and retains the HIW Elite Championship! The crowd boos as Samantha slowly gets up to her feet and struggles into the ring with the HIW Elite Championship before kissing him and putting the title on his body.

Michelle Smith: Your winner and still HIW Elite Champion, Johnny Stylez!

Freddy Jones: A tough break for Matt Marvell, if only he could have made that cover!

Jonathon Dyer: But the winner is Johnny Stylez and he earned it! What a tense match up!

Freddy Jones: I lost count of how many times I thought that one was truly over.

Johnny Stylez rolls out of the ring with the HIW Elite Championship raising it above his head.

Ending

Johnny Stylez is still celebrating inside the ring as Matt Marvell slowly comes to. As Stylez reaches the stage as Scorpio comes out to the stage and shakes his hand before raising it the crowd boos even louder as the two men hug as Stylez says something to Scorpio as he points at Marvell who is just struggling up inside the ring. The crowd boos as Scorpio slides into the ring and stares at Marvell.

Freddy Jones: What is going on here?

Jonathon Dyer: Hopefully insult will be added to injury.

Freddy Jones: That’s just out of order Jon!

Scorpio drags Marvell up and nails him with the “Paparazzi Flash”! The crowd erupts into a frenzy of boos the screen slowly fades as both Johnny Stylez and Scorpio laugh pointing at each other approvingly.

Freddy Jones: What the hell is this! You’ll pay for this Scorpio! You’ll pay for this Johnny! You can’t just do that! You can’t just f**king do that!

Jonathon Dyer: Looks like he just did, he is the boss at the end of the day. My question is, are Johnny Stylez and Scorpio now a team or is this personal due to what happened between Marvell and Scorpio earlier this night?

Freddy Jones: I don’t know but all I do know is that this is all we have time for. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from all of High Impact Wrestling!

© High Impact Wrestling
Russell Gritton and David Binge

END SHOW
Report Spam   Logged

The New Era of HIW - Has Arrived

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The names of all televised and live programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans and wrestling moves and all World Wrestling Entertainment, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling and logos are trademarks which are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. High Impact Wrestling is not related in any way with WWE.com, TNAwrestling.com, ROHwrestling.com, ECW.com and is in no in way connectioned to WWE, all characters and images are primarily used for fun, and is not profiiting from using WWE, ECW, TNA, and ROH characters and images in anyway. HIW is in no way connected to any other wrestling federations or companies of the same name. Any views of HIW and it's members are not related to the fore-mentioned companies
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum