Vote For HIW At The eWrestling Experts Topsite

page counter
Web Counters
High Impact Wrestling
April 20, 2024, 08:55:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to HIW

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Shooting the System

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shooting the System  (Read 80 times)
purcell
HIW Rookie

View Profile
« on: December 21, 2008, 09:41:56 pm »

Shooting The System

Well I guess this is a welcoming to the first ever internet blog written by “The Highlight of the Night” Jack Purcell. I suppose you could now call me “The Highlight of the Internet” as well because as soon as this blog goes live, this sight is going to become the most clicked thing in history. It doesn’t take a rocker scientist to realise I’m the most entertaining person on this planet and it doesn’t rocket scientist to use the internet these days. So I’m expecting big things for this. So without any further ado, enjoy.

I start this one on a sour note unfortunately. As you probably know, HIW has just had a massive pay per view in No Exit. Many people say it was the greatest show in HIW history but then again there are many stupid people in this world. The reason I’m saying this is because when I went to check who I had at No Exit, I was given a sour surprise. I was informed that I wasn’t even on the card. I thought it must have been a misprint, how the hell could Kirby Pollard, McKenzie Addison, Crimson Mask and Nathan Nitrus be put on the card yet the person who is yet to lose a match in HIW in me, Jack Purcell isn’t. These guys just waltzed into HIW and they’re immediately granted with a shot at the Mystery Title against a man who I beat at the last Vital Signs. It seems my influence battered his confidence completely though and he couldn’t even be bothered to show up the joint. I don’t blame him, he was probably just licking his wounds after losing to me. Nonetheless he was still carded and he didn’t even bother in showing up. Every single guy on that card had suffered a loss to some person or another; I had beaten some of them myself. Dragon Demonico, I beat him. Morgan Jones, I beat him. Jack Purcell, not on the card but who have I lost to? I’ve lost to nobody. Everyone that I’ve been put up against, I have managed to beat in that ring, fair and square. I’ve said it once before and I’ll say it again, you line them up and I’ll knock them down. But I can’t prove to the world why I should be the HIW Elite Champion and why I am “The Highlight of the Night” if I’m not given a chance to prevail on the biggest stage but of course as usual, HIW fucks up the booking. If I don’t get given the opportunities that I deserve, I’ll have to make them for myself and I can tell you right now, that is not a good idea when you’re on the receiving end of the matter.

So to make up for the awful booking mistake at No Exit, I was expecting a big match. Maybe a title shot? But those wasters who got completely annihilated at No Exit by Crimson Mask in Kirby Pollard and McKenzie Addison, are given a shot at the HIW Elite Title! Along with that **** that couldn’t even beat Dragon Demonico! They all get shots at the biggest title in the company while I’m still opening the show against wasters like Nathan Nitrus, I haven’t even heard of the guy. All I know that is he got embarrassed at the show that I should have been wrestling on. To be honest, I’m not particularly bothered, if I keep having to end the careers of people who aren’t up to the cut, sooner or later I will just have to target someone a bit higher up on the spectrum. You see, I’m the guy that people are waiting to get a push towards stardom. I’m the guy that people know they will still be talking about in ten years. People like Nathan Nitrus are the guys that get a **** reaction every time they enter the arena; god knows where they will be in the next decade. Hopefully cleaning the toilet in my local MacDonald’s how tragically beautiful that would be!

You see what I am trying to get at here if I am being completely blunt about is. I am better than Nathan Nitrus, I don’t need to say anything more in order to prove it. I’ll let the way I mutilate him in the ring be proof. I’m sick of being looked over though, Jack Purcell is going to prove himself to the world that he is deserving of a shot at the HIW Elite Championship. Johnny Stylez and Matt Marvel have been squabbling over it for long enough. It’s my turn to get my chance at the title or to be more precise about the matter, it is my turn to get the title.

Nathan Nitrus is nothing more of a stepping stone for me on my way to the top. He’ll be gone in a matter of days.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The names of all televised and live programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans and wrestling moves and all World Wrestling Entertainment, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling and logos are trademarks which are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. High Impact Wrestling is not related in any way with WWE.com, TNAwrestling.com, ROHwrestling.com, ECW.com and is in no in way connectioned to WWE, all characters and images are primarily used for fun, and is not profiiting from using WWE, ECW, TNA, and ROH characters and images in anyway. HIW is in no way connected to any other wrestling federations or companies of the same name. Any views of HIW and it's members are not related to the fore-mentioned companies
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum