Vote For HIW At The eWrestling Experts Topsite

page counter
Web Counters
High Impact Wrestling
April 20, 2024, 11:51:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to HIW

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Alex Jones

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alex Jones  (Read 318 times)
Demonic Dragoon
« on: December 18, 2008, 11:27:03 pm »

High Impact Wrestling Contract
Superstar's Name: Alex Jones

-------------------------------------------------------------

Appearance (Please Provide Photograph):
Nicknames (Optional):Dragon Demonico's Brother
Picbase:
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 195 pounds
Hometown:Toronto, Canada
Gimmick: The Future
Face or Heel:Tweener
Quotes:"Kids, don't try this at home"
Theme Song (If Your Not Sure, Make Up The Name):Killswitch Engage - The End of Heartache
Entrance (Please Provide A Detailed Description As It Would Appear In Matches):
Alex's Music Plays, he gets out from the certains and looks into the crowed. He puts up his arm and fireworks from each corner of the stage come out. Dragoon walks down the ramp looking into the crowed. He is pumped up for his match. He slides in the ring and runs on the ropes and waits for his opponent.

Regular Moveset:
Please Provide The Minimum Number Of Moves, But You Can Give More

Basic Attacks (Punches, Kicks etc.)
1. Dropkick
2. Enziguri
3. Clothesline

Front Grapples (Suplexes, DDTs etc.)
1. DDT
2. Jumping Huricanrana
3. Arm Drag
4. Suplex
5. Front Bulldog

Ground Moves (Leg Drop, Stomps etc.)
1. Senton
2. Leg Drop
3. Stomp

Back Grapples (Back Suplexes, School Boy Pins etc.)
1. Bulldog
2. German Suplex
3. Schoolboy Pin
4. Clothesline to the legs

Running Attacks (Clotheslines, Spears etc.)
1. Clothesline
2. Spear

Diving Attacks (Missile Dropkicks, Frog Splashes etc.)
1. 450 Splash
2. Frogsplash
3. Leg Drop

Corner Moves (Superplexes, Tornado DDT etc.)
1. Tornado DDT
2. Huricanrana
3. Dropkick

Submission Moves (Boston Crabs, Face Locks etc.)
1. Chicken Wing
2. Headlock
3. Sleeper hold
4. STF

Special Moveset

Finishers (Up to three + Descriptions/Real names for the moves):
1. Rebellion's Drop (Dragonrana into a pin)
2. Corkscrew shooting star legdrop

Signature Moves:
1.Diving spear
2.Moonsault

Special Weapon Moves:
1.Guillotine
2.Vandaminator

Specialty Match (Optional):

Sample Role Play:
Scene One- Legacy Post Match
The Scene opens up with the camera pointing down to the ground. The Camera slowly goes up to see a familiar face. The face of the friendly Jeremy Borash who stands in front of a newly built first ever High-Definition LCD TV. The TV has a logo that reads “Road to Redemption”. Jeremy Borash has a fancy suit on for a special occasion. Jeremy starts to smile and then brings the microphone up to his face and starts to speak.

Jeremy Borash - We are just moments away from the March’s Pay-Per View known as “Road to Redemption”. Yeah, this is the last PPV before the big one, known as The New Generation! Moreover, what a week it has been for AJ Styles! Last week on Legacy, he joined forces with the people who beat him up the week before. Why would he join such a team? Well the answer simply is that AJ Styles is a goofball but he is simply phenomenal. He joined what now called Planet Phenomenal Killaz. That team’s members are Jai Killa, Chris Harris, and the leader Jeff Jarrett. AJ thought this team was so phenomenal, when he seen them kicking his butt the week before. He called a few numbers and got arranged to be on the team. His first match, where he teamed up with his former partner, or should I say his new partner, Jai Killa to take on the World Tag Team champions; Christian Cage and Thaddeus Rains. Unfortunately, the new team lost to the tag team champions when Jai and AJ’s former partner Chris Sabin interfered in the match. Why did he interfere? Maybe revenge on forming the new team without him or maybe just sending out a message to Jai Killa that Sabin is out to get him. Let us take you back to last week post match where AJ Styles was frustrated after him and Jai losing the match, take a look.

The Camera zooms into the TV screen behind Jeremy and then the TV screen flashes the Road to redemption sign a few times and then gets to a black screen. The screen then comes up to an alley. AJ Styles is seen walking down the alley. He kicks the trashcan in front of him and then picks it up and throws it on the cameraman. The Cameraman falls down and then AJ Styles walks past him. The Cameraman gets back up and follows Styles. Styles gets to a corridor where he sees a sign on a door that reads “MVP”. AJ Styles Stops and takes his time to read the sign. Then he walks into MVP’s office and sees MVP there counting his money with a cigar in his mouth. The Cameraman steps into the room. AJ Styles looks madly at MVP. MVP puts down the money he was counting and takes the cigar out of his mouth. MVP gets up and gets into AJ’s face.

MVP – What the hell, is your problem Styles? You have no manners interrupting the Chairman of the board MVP. I was doing some of my private work and you stepped in my office without knocking the door. That’s what I call disrespect, and this company is built on Respect. Therefore, walk your ass back out the door and knock on the door with respect.

AJ Styles is gets even more mad. Therefore, he does what he was told. He closes the door behind him and knocks. He then comes in and sees MVP standing there looking mad.

AJ Styles – MVP! What the hell, was that? Did you see the match? How can you let someone like Chris Sabin interfere in the match and make Jai and I lose? We had the match won until that emo wannabee Chris Sabin had to come in the match and make us lose. MVP, you have to do something about this. Change the results, make Jai and I with the match and override the Referee’s decision of making Thaddeus Rains and Christian winning. You know we were about to win. So please help us out.

MVP – Help you out, eh? Nah, I cannot do that. Because once a referee’s decision is made. It’s final. So sorry for hearing you and jai lost the match to Thaddeus and Christian, but honestly, I cannot do anything about this. So you have to live with the decision that you guys lost.

AJ Styles – We have to? If we had beaten them. We would of gotten tag team title shots. That match was important. I am so mad, I feel like beating someone up. I want to fight a champion.

MVP – you want to fight a champion you say? Well how about The Destiny Champion Sting! You and him one on one at Road to Redemption! What do you have to say about that?

AJ Styles – What!? I have to face Sting? I was feeling more of the likes of Jazza VA. I am not taking on sting. He is the oldest guy in WWG and he is the most weirdest guy here. I wanted to face the easier champion Jazza. Why did you have to pick Sting? I don’t want to face him! Sorry MVP.

MVP – Don’t be a fool AJ. You know that if you beat Sting, you will be promised a title shot against his destiny championship any time from Road to Redemption all the way up to New Generation. This is all thanks to March Madness. Beat a champion face the champion for title shot.

AJ Styles – Meet Sting and if I beat him, I would get a title shot? Well I like the sound of that MVP, thanks. But what about Jai? He has no opponent.

MVP – Don’t worry about Jai, he will face Gangsta Clown at Road to Redemption. All you need to worry about is your opponent for your match, which is Sting. Now be a good Phenomenon and get out of my office right now!

AJ Leaves and then the camera goes back to Jeremy Borash’s face.

Jeremy Borash – Well, there you heard it folks. Last week on Legacy, AJ and MVP settled it and MVP announced that AJ will meet the Destiny Champion at Road to Redemption in a non title match. And you also heard, if AJ wins the match, he gets a title shot against Sting any time he wants from the End of Road to Redemption all the way to the week before New Generation. We all know that AJ Styles is qualified for the Money in the Bank Ladder match at New Generation. So he will be in the match no matter what. So if he was the Destiny Champion and he enters the Money in the Bank, what title will he contend for? Well, this has been Jeremy Borash wishing you to stay tuned and watch Road to Redemption, which is coming your way in a few minutes.

Scene Two– Man Dressed as Sting
Sting’s Music plays on the PA System. The music keeps playing as no one comes out. Finally, someone comes out. He has the Sting Face paint on, the Sting long dark robe and has a little childish cardboard championship on his shoulder. The man walks down the ramp and then trips over a wire and then runs down the ramp and enters the ring by sliding into it. He then gets a microphone from Tony Chimmel and then starts to speak. The man tries to impersonate Sting’s voice and his style of talking.

Man –  I am Sting, the oldest person in WWG and  I am the destiny champion. (Holds his title in the air as the crowed laughs) I am here to send a message. And that message is to the man I face tonight at Road to Redemption. He is AJ Styles. I will say is that AJ is Phenomenal, and I am not. He and I are not alike at all. And here are the factors why. He is good-looking, and I have to hide my face behind this face paint for hiding my ugly face. He is a high-flyer. And if I tried to do a High-Flying move, the chances are that I will break my back and be injured forever maybe. He is Phenomenal, and I am some weird person who has a Crow for a pet and walks around with face paint. I act like a Goth as well. You see, in a few hours, I will face AJ Styles and I simply have to say is that he will beat me because I am too weak and too old to win against a faster, smarter, and stronger person. That is what makes him Phenomenal, and it makes me a lousy Champion. I will lose and then AJ will take my Championship away from me. And if you don’t think I am right, and maybe after this you will change your mind.

The Man in the face paint removes the face paint to reveal himself. AJ Styles was the man. He stands there all grinning and then holds the microphone up to his mouth.

AJ Styles – Yes, the oldy Sting will lose to me after two hours. Speaking of the work “hour”. I welcome you tooooo The Phenomenal hour! So get two chairs in the ring. Because this show is better than MVP’s VIP Lounge, Jericho’s Highlight reel, Edge’s Cutting Edge, Christian Cage’s Peep Show, and Goldust’s whatever his show was called. Speaking of Goldust, I would like to welcome out my guest and he is Dustin Rhodes, Oldust, Black Rain. So Dustin, get yourself and the WWG Championship out here!

As the Backstage workers get a couple chairs into the ring, Black Reign’s music hits the PA system. The Cameraman takes a shot at AJ Styles, which he looks shocked. Black Reign comes out with a wig over his head and holding a cage in his right hand, which has his pet rat misty in it. And his left hand, he has his Darkness falls. Around his waist is the WWG Championship. He walks down the ramp and then walks up the Ring Stairs. He gets into the ring and takes off his wig. He then looks strait at AJ Styles who backs up.

AJ Styles – P..Please take a seat Black Reign. Sit down if you must. (Reign sits down, AJ Styles loses some of the weight on his chest and then acts cocky again) You know you and Sting, my opponent are alike in some ways. For one, you both absolutely love the color of black. And you both are Champions. So since you are out in my show, I would like to ask you a few questions friend. One, since I see you are out here as Black Reign. Why do you have so many different Personalities? You have your very own 3 Faces of Foley thing going on here?

Black Reign gets a microphone in his hand.

Black Reign – AJ, you don’t know how it feels to be what I am. I don’t know who this Foley guy is you are talking about but, if I know where you are going with this is, that I am my own person. I am nothing else. I heard you saying my name backstage so I had to come out. And since I am getting annoyed, I feel like hitting you with my weapon. I am crazed right now. I have only one personality right now and that is to hit you with my Darkness falls weapon.

AJ Styles – One comment, I will bring my Darkness Falls on Sting haha! And why do you want to hit me with that weapon? What have I ever done to you?

Black Reign – I don’t know, I just feel like hitting you.

AJ Styles – Are you paid by Sting? Because if you are, I have the right to hit you with my steal chair I am sitting in.

Black Reign – No fool, and try to hit me with it, because I will hit you back with my Darkness Falls weapon. The top of this weapon will hit you in the hit. And your head will start to bleed because this weapon leaves no mercy. This weapon is my friend and that is why I love it!

AJ Styles- You are seriously weird dude, you need help.

Black Reign- And you don’t? I hear from everyone backstage that you are the most dumbest person in the lockerroom.

AJ Styles – I get that allot, it does not bother me anymore. All I am is Simply Phenomenal. That is all I know about.

Black Reign – Phenomenally Stupid!

AJ Styles – Exactly, if you ever search AJ Styles in google. You will fine on top saying “Did you mean: Phenomenal?”

Black Reign – You are making me mad, I will hit you with this anyways.

Black Reign tries to nail AJ Styles witch his Darkness falls weapon, but AJ Styles slides out of the ring to avoid the attack. Black Reign then looks up down at Styles who runs around the ring and walks up the ramp. Black Reign’s Music plays and AJ Styles keeps walking up the ramp. Black Reign exits the ring and AJ Styles runs backwards but trips, and Black Reign stomps all the way up the ramp and tries to him AJ with the weapon. AJ Rolls out of the way and then tickles Black Reign who finally laughs and then AJ runs off.

I Agree To Abide By The Rules Of High Impact Wrestling, To Respect The Fellow Members, And To Work My Hardest In Roleplaying And Match Writing. Above All, I Agree To Have Fun!

Signed:
Demonic Dragoon

Personal Info (Optional)
Name:Asad
How Did You Find Out About HIW?:Dragon Demonico

© High Impact Wrestling 2008
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 03:07:41 am by Alex Jones » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Scorpio
HIW Chairman
HIW Hall of Famer

8 Out Of 5 People Have Maths Problems

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2008, 12:28:04 am »

Would you mind editting your entrance as you're not Dragon Demonico
Report Spam   Logged

The S-Factor
Chairman of High Impact Wrestling

Demonic Dragoon
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2008, 03:07:13 am »

lol   Wink  ok  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Scorpio
HIW Chairman
HIW Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2008, 02:38:10 pm »

K, as long as the gimmick of being his brother is cool with Dragon D, you're accepted
Report Spam   Logged

The S-Factor

Demonic Dragoon
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2008, 06:31:04 pm »

I asked him, he said ok
Report Spam   Logged
Dragon~Demonico
HIW Crowd Pleaser

Subtract: 35
Inventory: HIW Anniversary DVD

WOOOOOOOO!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2008, 09:45:12 pm »

Hey, I never said okay, I said it was weird, but feel free to go ahead with this.
Report Spam   Logged

W/L/D
4-3-0

Scorpio
HIW Chairman
HIW Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2008, 10:05:00 pm »

Accepted then
Report Spam   Logged

The S-Factor

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The names of all televised and live programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans and wrestling moves and all World Wrestling Entertainment, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling and logos are trademarks which are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. High Impact Wrestling is not related in any way with WWE.com, TNAwrestling.com, ROHwrestling.com, ECW.com and is in no in way connectioned to WWE, all characters and images are primarily used for fun, and is not profiiting from using WWE, ECW, TNA, and ROH characters and images in anyway. HIW is in no way connected to any other wrestling federations or companies of the same name. Any views of HIW and it's members are not related to the fore-mentioned companies
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum