Vote For HIW At The eWrestling Experts Topsite

page counter
Web Counters
High Impact Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 12:42:05 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Chairman: Scorpio

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Finish Up My Third RP

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Finish Up My Third RP  (Read 89 times)
Matt Marvel
HIW Crowd Pleaser

View Profile
« on: December 07, 2008, 01:31:55 am »

When the screen fades back it shows Lindsey in the kitchen. Everybody is gone and it’s just the cooks, Lindsey and her friend in the kitchen. The cooks are cleaning off tables and Lindsey is washing dishes. Her friend speaks to her.

Friend
What happened to your little boyfriend?

Lindsey
First of all, that immature jerk isn’t my boyfriend. Second he left, he’s not the “superstar, giving person” we all that he was.

Friend
You want to sit and talk about it?

Lindsey
Not really. I’m not in the mood. Listen I’ll finish up the dishes. You can go on ahead.

Friend
You sure?

Lindsey nods her head and her friend exits out of the kitchen. The chefs talk to Lindsey’s friend and they wave bye, then exit with her. The last chef turns off the light in the dining room. Lindsey sits there with the dishes and starts loading them into the cabinets. She opens up one cabinet with a mirror. As she puts the dish in, the dish reflects into the mirror. When the dish is out of the reflection you see Matt’s reflection in the mirror. Lindsey yelps and drops the dish onto the tile floor. The dish smashes into tiny pieces.

Lindsey
What the hell are you doing here?!

Matt Marvel
I wanted to apologize.

Lindsey
Yeah well, I don’t accept it. You’re an immature loser living in the past. You don’t realize what you really have. You know, when we got the letter in the mail saying an actual celebrity was coming here to help out, we were all excited. Nobody knew how you would act, even how you looked. We just played it by ear. Personally, I expected you to be a grown, responsible, caring person, but you’re not. You’re just an undeserving, ungrateful, jerk.

Matt helps Lindsey scoop up the pieces of glass on the floor.

Matt Marvel
Don’t be like that Lindsey. That’s low.

Lindsey

Well you deserve it. You complain and whine like a child, when you really have money, girlfriends, good looks, smarts, and everything else people want but only a few can get. You don’t care about helping people. You don’t care about how your help will benefit them; you only care about how it will benefit yourself! I expected a nice guy out of you.

Matt turns Lindsey around as she is washing her hands. He puts his arm on Lindsey’s shoulder.

Matt Marvel
Listen Lindsey-

Lindsey shoves Matt’s shoulder off her. She gets up in his face and starts scolding him.

Lindsey
You listen!

Matt cuts Lindsey off and he starts to raise his voice.

Matt Marvel
No Lindsey! You complain about me acting like a selfish jerk, listen to yourself. You say I don’t care about anybody other than myself? Why would I be apologizing to you if I was that self centered? I’m the one who needs to talk, not you. I don’t need you to tell me how I live my life. I don’t have those things now that you assume I do. I don’t have a family, I don’t have a single person their for me. We get Christmas off, each and every person at my job does. They get to fly back to their hometown and spend the holidays with their families, I don’t. I stay cooped up in an apartment, by myself. I don’t have friends where I live, I don’t have a girlfriend, I have nobody. Now tell me this, if you want me to stop being self centered, then just accept my apology!

Lindsey looks at Matt Marvel. Her angry expression slowly fades from her face. She bites her lip and stares at the ground. In a hushed tone she speaks.

Lindsey
I guess I can accept your apology.

Matt Marvel hugs Lindsey. He holds her tight for a few seconds and Matt looks her in the eyes. “I feel fine – Riddlin’ Kids” plays dimly in the background.

Lindsey
You eat?

Matt Marvel

No. Did you?

Lindsey
No. I usually just get the leftovers but the chefs took them home.

Matt Marvel
Want to go grab a bite?

Lindsey
…I’ll grab my coat.

Matt puts on his leather jacket and walks out the door with Lindsey. Lindsey turns off the light as she locks the door behind her. Matt and Lindsey hail a cab. The cab driver stops at the curb and Lindsey and Matt enter. Matt tells the driver where to drive and the camera films the outside of the cab.

Lindsey
You know, when I saw you this morning, I expected to never see you again. I’m actually glad I really got to know you Matt. Will I ever see you again?

Matt Marvel
Of course…

The cam zooms out as the big city nights shine multiple colors. The cab drives up a hill then down it. The camera looks up at the stars and the screen fades to black.

Total of Nearly 4K words
Good luck, John
Report Spam   Logged

Two time HIW Tag Team Champion. Four time HIW World Champion Once known as HBK, Charlie Haas and Christian Cage.

HIW's Elite Champion

Total Record

~ 26 Wins ~ 8 Loses ~ 2 Draws ~

Matt Marvel
4 Wins ~ 2 Loses ~ 0 Draw ~

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The names of all televised and live programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans and wrestling moves and all World Wrestling Entertainment, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling and logos are trademarks which are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. High Impact Wrestling is not related in any way with WWE.com, TNAwrestling.com, ROHwrestling.com, ECW.com and is in no in way connectioned to WWE, all characters and images are primarily used for fun, and is not profiiting from using WWE, ECW, TNA, and ROH characters and images in anyway. HIW is in no way connected to any other wrestling federations or companies of the same name. Any views of HIW and it's members are not related to the fore-mentioned companies
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum