Vote For HIW At The eWrestling Experts Topsite

page counter
Web Counters
High Impact Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 02:37:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Invite Your Friends To HIW

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

To Clear Some Things Up...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: To Clear Some Things Up...  (Read 341 times)
Scorpio
HIW Chairman
HIW Hall of Famer

8 Out Of 5 People Have Maths Problems

View Profile
« on: December 06, 2008, 11:16:02 am »

[09:01] DOZER, I RUN YOU OVER: Dude, the Experts and the Knights are about to get REALLY entertaining for me
Smash is aware of what time it is. says:
[09:02] Smash is aware of what time it is.: Really? How so?
[09:03] DOZER, I RUN YOU OVER: Well do you recall when Scorpio said he would give title shots to any and all who joined HIW like 2 months or so ago?
Smash is aware of what time it is. says:
[09:04] DOZER, I RUN YOU OVER: Yeah well like 10 people joined and he hasnt made good on any of them
[09:04] DOZER, I RUN YOU OVER: But he is giving himself a title shot this PPV
[09:04] DOZER, I RUN YOU OVER: So as you can imagine those 10 people are not happy at all
[09:06] Smash is aware of what time it is.: Depends who the 10 people are.
[09:07] DOZER, I RUN YOU OVER: Kalie is one
[09:07] DOZER, I RUN YOU OVER: She mentioned a few others, but they plan on ragging on him on the Knights and Experts

Right... whoever has been telling Dozer these things, get your facts straight and get the hell out of HIW, I don't want people here who'll do nothing but whinge at Dozer and tell him blatant lies.

As to those who joined for the World title, I explained quite clearly to those who asked that the match would be AFTER No Exit... No Exit is tomorrow so you do the bloody maths...

Btw Kalie, if you were the person who told Dozer this, do you not think it's a little rich that I let you join in order to be apart of Rival Factions... you didnt join for the world title shot so quit moaning...

So go to the knights and the experts all you want, it's you who'll look stupid when you see the results and what I've got planned...

Yours **** annoyedly
Russ
« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 11:38:59 am by Scorpio » Report Spam   Logged

The S-Factor
Chairman of High Impact Wrestling

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Deka Zukito
General Manager
HIW Hall of Famer

Subtract: 700
Inventory: Coloured Username

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2008, 12:57:06 pm »

Jesus, what twats.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is DOZER spreading **** though, we both know what a **** **** he is.
Report Spam   Logged

The New Era of HIW - Has Arrived
Matt Marvel
HIW Crowd Pleaser

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2008, 01:59:42 pm »

That's ridiculous. Why would Russ act like that for a place as friendly as here? He held one world title (i believe, one HIW title) and it was one year ago in the extreme elimination chamber, then he vacated it about a week later.
Report Spam   Logged

Two time HIW Tag Team Champion. Four time HIW World Champion Once known as HBK, Charlie Haas and Christian Cage.

HIW's Elite Champion

Total Record

~ 26 Wins ~ 8 Loses ~ 2 Draws ~

Matt Marvel
4 Wins ~ 2 Loses ~ 0 Draw ~
TheGreatOne
Creative Controller
HIW Rookie

The long night begins at days end...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2008, 04:07:06 pm »

Yea that's total Donkey ****, I believe the reason Matt and I are fighting for the Elite championship because of are feud, and it would have made zero sense to replace one of us, in the heat of things (I would be fine with it thought, here to have fun not to become Hogan or Triple H lol) Russ bro your a great fed head Dozer has had a stick in his ass since Premier. 
Report Spam   Logged

Matt Marvel
HIW Crowd Pleaser

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2008, 04:58:02 pm »

And another thing. Russ can't give those ten people a title shot once me and John are already in a feud. You just can't break things up like that.

By the way, how'd you get that chat information?
Report Spam   Logged

Two time HIW Tag Team Champion. Four time HIW World Champion Once known as HBK, Charlie Haas and Christian Cage.

HIW's Elite Champion

Total Record

~ 26 Wins ~ 8 Loses ~ 2 Draws ~

Matt Marvel
4 Wins ~ 2 Loses ~ 0 Draw ~
Scorpio
HIW Chairman
HIW Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2008, 05:25:37 pm »

Off the guy Dozer was messaging on MSN
Report Spam   Logged

The S-Factor

Kalie Wimberley
HIW Rookie

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2008, 05:34:54 pm »

and he got it wrong. I said once the ppv is over with some of us are sopposed to get shots, then I would leave if we didnt. I said AFTER THE PPV, since thats when you said we would get them, but hey thats fine you want to bring up how I only joined for Rival Factons fine. You could of pmed me to see if it was even true instead of putting something on the boards, if you would of, you would of found out he got what I said wrong. Also I said only few people joined, I never said 10, and think about it Russ, you said if 8 joined, not 10 but whatever.

Im actually outta here though, for one Kalie is not some girlie tramp who wold use her assests to distract guys,and win matches. She's a tomboy who when is at arenas for cards rather she has a match or not, but is always in baggy jeans and t-shirts.

well for two, I rather just retire her, and concentrate on things some where else, where I know my character wont be **** with, or changed. A skateboarding tomboy using her assests and acting lik a girlie tramp, please. Should add a married one at that, yeah something I have pointed out quite a few times, and yeah not all married women act like how you have Kalie act like.
Report Spam   Logged
Scorpio
HIW Chairman
HIW Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2008, 05:46:02 pm »

Im actually outta here though, for one Kalie is not some girlie tramp who wold use her assests to distract guys,and win matches. She's a tomboy who when is at arenas for cards rather she has a match or not, but is always in baggy jeans and t-shirts.

Erm... when the hell did I portray her as someone who would flash at guys to win matches?

Do you not think I know more than anyone how Dozer twists things?

But hey... we've already established that you were here only for the title shot/Rival Factions and if you're so cheap as to only join in order to get the world title shot/be apart of Rival Factions and then you want to **** out then you do so my dear, just makes you look even more pissy and whingy than before...
« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 05:49:25 pm by Scorpio » Report Spam   Logged

The S-Factor

Deka Zukito
General Manager
HIW Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2008, 05:51:45 pm »

and he got it wrong.

No, he's DOZER, he's a little **** who twisted what you said to make HIW bad because he has a grudge against Russ.
Report Spam   Logged

Deka Zukito
General Manager
HIW Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2008, 05:53:31 pm »

Let me edit my post here. Dozer is far from little.
Report Spam   Logged

Dragon~Demonico
HIW Crowd Pleaser

Subtract: 35
Inventory: HIW Anniversary DVD

WOOOOOOOO!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2008, 07:12:07 pm »

Wow that Dozer guy sounds like a real prick.

And Kalie, I've never read anywhere that you were acting like some tramp and distracting guys to win matches, you distracted me in my match by walking down a ramp not shaking your ass at me, and then two weeks later you got a clean win over me...
Report Spam   Logged

W/L/D
4-3-0

TheGreatOne
Creative Controller
HIW Rookie

The long night begins at days end...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2008, 07:55:02 pm »

Could it be another Dozer twist to Kalie? Saying that's how Russ thinks of her?
Report Spam   Logged

Deka Zukito
General Manager
HIW Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2008, 08:42:33 pm »

Nah, I reckon thats a lame excuse for using us in order to participate in Rival Factions.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The names of all televised and live programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans and wrestling moves and all World Wrestling Entertainment, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling and logos are trademarks which are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. High Impact Wrestling is not related in any way with WWE.com, TNAwrestling.com, ROHwrestling.com, ECW.com and is in no in way connectioned to WWE, all characters and images are primarily used for fun, and is not profiiting from using WWE, ECW, TNA, and ROH characters and images in anyway. HIW is in no way connected to any other wrestling federations or companies of the same name. Any views of HIW and it's members are not related to the fore-mentioned companies
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum