Vote For HIW At The eWrestling Experts Topsite

page counter
Web Counters
High Impact Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 01:59:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: General Manager: Deka Zukito

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

La Quebradora Con Giro

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: La Quebradora Con Giro  (Read 127 times)
Crimson Mask
HIW Rookie

View Profile
« on: November 29, 2008, 10:23:46 am »

OOC : The Promos will be divided in two parts. The first Part is the Story part, it evolves in the future (Year 2025) and the second part is the actual match promo.

Also to be honest with you all, the story part has been inspired by “ Cowboy Bebop” and thus you might find references to that, such as character names and place names.

The tension in the room could be drilled full of holes if he'd known what the **** was going on. Enzo stood on one side of the room holding his arms. A cigarette burned and dangled from his fingers. He hadn't taken a puff yet.

Elena sat in the bright orange armchair with her back to hadn't bothered with any make-up today for some reason so her lips looked tiny and pressed together. Almost like a grimace.

Despite all the awkward silence, to which Jet was definitely unaccustomed to when the three of them were in a room together, Jet plowed through his story. He hated the position this was putting him in. He knew whatever had happened while he was away, it was big. And, of course, he couldn't ask about it so instead he had to pretend like he didn't notice anything out of the ordinary was going on like some sort of idiot.

He would have thought that the idea that Elena might actually have relatives, wealthy relatives at that, would thrill her to no end. But Elena sat lax against the chair's arm like she had been beaten and left there to die. He heard Enzo swear when, assumedly, the cigarette had burnt down to his fingertips. He put the stinging appendages in his mouth, muttering to himself. Jet sighed and continued.

"So I'm thinking that whoever this woman is who pitched the idea for the movie to Akaido is the person we're looking for. She's probably using this whole film as a means of obtaining information about us. Then she's going to approach your family. The Spectors." Jet leaned toward Elena in an attempt to see her reaction to the mention of her surname in so many years.

"Elena  Spector," she said sullenly. Not the reaction Jet was hoping for but at least it broke the silence.
"I thought I was from Singapore. I visited the lot where the house used to be." Flat and emotionless. Jet was at his wit's end.
"Yeah but you saw that photo. Your dad was white. Your mother must have been the one from Singapore. They must have relocated or something," Enzo finally spoke up, fingers still in his mouth, regretting the wasted cigarette.

"From America," Jet added, happy that the three of them were finally engaging in conversation. It wouldn't last long, though.
"I'm going to bed," Elena stood and stretched, scratching at her ribs then slinking down the corridor towards her room. Jet turned to look at Enzo. He was staring at the empty space she had occupied only moments before.

Jet had had enough.

"Okay, what the hell is going on?"

Enzo sobered and his eyes flicked back and forth from his hands to the ground and back again. "What?"

"Yeah. Exactly. What? What happened after I left? I mean you weren't the best of friends or anything but at least you guys were talking and interested in this whole film thing. What happened?" Jet scraped at a coffee stain on the table in front of him. "Is it because you trashed her room?"
"No," Enzo said. He paused as though he were tasting the words in his mouth. Whatever he was going to say, he thought better of it and loped silently out of the room.
Just for that, those two could forage for their own food tonight.

[The scene opens up in a Dark Room. There is a man wearing a Crimson Red Facemask standing near the window. The full moon throws a fainting light within the room, the light is weak yet it allows us to see the man’s every movement. The man Starts Speaking in A rough tone]

You see them everywhere you go. The people that blaze through four way stops, the jerks that cut in line at the movie theatre, the morons that intentionally take up two parking spaces at the mall and the fools who thrash around their lives without a care for what impact they might have on others.

While everyone makes mistakes and, on a planet with six billion people, we’re going to adversely affect those around us, some among us take it to a whole new level. They are either so negligent, or even malicious, that their acts are a conscious disregard for others. This goes beyond a lack of compassion or the absence of empathy and shuns all convictions and morals aside.

When you see these people, take a moment to look into their eyes. You’ll see something truly unique. When you stare down into the pit of their souls, you’ll see that they believe they’re better than you. They seem themselves as a superior life form and yourself, along with those around you, are just insects waiting to be stomped.

With this form of imagined superiority comes a sense of entitlement, and that is where things go wrong. These people not only believe that they are better than the world, but that the world owes them something. Be it the colour of their skin, the way they grew up, the money in their pocket or just something inside them, they feel that they are entitled to better treatment and they will take it if necessary.

That sense of entitlement is what leads to their downfall. Nature, as luck would have it, doesn’t possess and entitlement clause. Those who think that they are owed something might be able to take it from time to time, but will never really be able to possess it. Those who believe they deserve something, for no other reason than who they are, are incapable of working for it and earning it.

And in there lies the bitter truth. All men are created equal, but they don’t always stay that way. Some of us work hard, achieve great things and make something of our lives. Those who do that, for the most part at least, learn humility and invest themselves emotionally into ideas of justice and equality.

Others feel entitled; they do nothing, achieve nothing and, instead, leech off society. These are the ones who feel superior, the ones who achieve the least, offer nothing to the world and, instead, only flex their supposed superiority by taking that which does not belong to them.

In the end, it’s their very sense of superiority that prevents them, not just from becoming better people, but from becoming anything at all. They can’t plow the fields in the kingdom they believe themselves to rule, thus, they never make anything grow.

Their accomplishments are fantasies and society, let alone nature, will not favour these fools. They are doomed by their own delusions and will feel the wrath soon.
So when wronged in such a manner, try to let it go. If it was an honest mistake, it will not be repeated and, if it’s someone taking what does not belong to them through a feeling of entitlement, they will feel their own demise soon enough.

For nature is cruel to those who don’t earn their keep and nothing you can do will ever be able to compete with the very forces that keep evolution going.

[The man starts laughing for some instants and than stops abruptly. He takes a deep breath and starts speaking again]

Yes, nature is cruel with those that don’t earn their keep. One is always forced to prove himself , in this world. One can and should never rest himself on the verge of his past accomplishments. For than you will always think you are better than anyone else, without actually measuring your real capabilities with the new, hungry , talented newcomers which await nothing but the real opportunity to dethrone you.

One should always expand his horizons within the world he thinks as his own kingdom. Never should one think he has achieved everything he had to achieve in this very world he thinks he is the ruler of. There are always the others , the unproven ones which bear the insurmountable sign of the incognito in their chest.

They are the ones that have nothing to lose in this world. They are the ones that have everything to gain from the battle with the Alpha and the Omega of a certain discipline. Be that experience , notoriety , money or power. They are the ones the rulers of everything should fear.

Because in this world we live in , the higher you stand before a battle the harder you may risk to fall after the blood has been spilled and the bones have been broken. The established ones are the ones with everything to lose after each fight they find themselves involved in. Especially if this fight is against young, unknown forces.

That is why the established ones only strive to fight among themselves. Thus , even if they lose they will have the favour on their side. The favour of telling the world that this very fight was a fight against a worthy opponent who has proven himself to be a real threat to their kingdom.

And they may so keep on going with their life and patting themselves on the shoulder , screaming to the world that they belong in a circle of higher ups that doesn’t mess with talent less hacks.

The risk of this way of living is that there is always someone that manages to drive a verge between this farce and the reality this very farce is surrounded by. They manage to enter the “superior” circle in a way or the other , and with their huge amount of talent , skill , ruthlessness and hunger to succeed they shatter this very “superior” circle to pieces.

The very circle finds itself without basements where it can lean on, being so that it had distanced itself from the very reality that it is surrounded by. You can’t build castles out of thin air. The long lasting ones are the ones build out of solid stone and feeded with the blood and bones of those that build these very castles. These are the projects that withstand time. The ones that see apparently insurmountable numbers of soldiers in front of them and still manage to stand strong after centuries of real battles.

Should they even fall, after legendary fights, the people will hear their tales and one day some of them will rebuild these very stone walls again , out of respect for the legends they have heard.

This is the stuff dreams are build upon. This is the material needed to forge legends. That is why I fight!! That is why I always strive to fight in places I have never been before , measure myself with the best these very places have to offer.
Don’t you think I could stay where I was and remain an acclaimed champion? Don’t you think being atop of the mountain , on the top of the foodchain should be enough for me ?

That is but half of the reality it surrounds me though. That is why I wander from place to place and fight against people that I had never heard before of.

To prove I am good enough. To prove to those that know me that I wasn’t favoured by the surroundings or the knowledge of the very arena that hosted my fights. I am always on the search of something new to fight against. I am always wandering from place to place to prove the I am one of the best this kingdom has to offer.

Isn’t that risky? Sure it is.

You may end up from being an acclaimed , well paid champion of the world , to a dark carder that can barely pay his bills and his rent. And what is even worse you may end up losing to people you had never heard before of. You may end up having to face the incognito that is a newcomer , just like you….

So what should I do?

Well there was the old tale of the scorpion and the swan, once upon a time. The scorpion begged the swan to help him cross a deep river and the swan, knowing his nature said “ You will attack me while I carry you on my shoulders , and we will both die “. The scorpion promised he would never do such a stupid thing like that , he liked living too much….

Thus the swan accepted to carry that very scorpion through the river. As they found themselves in the middle of the river , the swan felt the scorpions sting deep within her flesh and its poison streaming through her veins. “Why did you do this” she asked “ Now we will both die”. The scorpion laughed desperately , knowing very well his life was about to end “ This is my nature” he said “I am a hunter, I can not do anything about it “

This is my nature too. And these are my ideals , I can not do anything about it. My life is dedicated to the ring and to the idea that being the best means you have to fight the best. Wherever they are…

Yet , due to these very ideals, I find myself at the bottom of the foodchain again. I am now a dark carder again , in a place where no one knows me, forced to fight people not only I , but everyone else around here has heard nothing about.
How do I face the insurmountable mountain that is the lack of information and of knowledge about my opponents? How do I prepare myself for the fight against new , hungry and possibly talented newcomers?

I know how. By leaning on my memories. I used to be young , hungry and talented too , once upon a time. I too was a newcomer which no one and nobody had ever heard anything about. I haven’t forgotten these days people. I still bear the scars of my first fights , within me. The flesh wounds may have vanished from my body but the blood still drips from the soul wounds I bear with me.

That is why I will succeed in this fight. These wounds, still bleeding , make me aware of the fact that there are other out there. That I am not alone , I am not king of an illusory world, I am a fighting champion who is not scared of the fact that there are other out there.

I am willing to put my sword to the test again. It is not rusty , it still bleeds egos and reeks of broken dreams.

It still

Screams

“Never forget Your Pride”

The wind, like a heart that swam in the accumulated words. The clouds, a voice that was shot into the holding future. The moon, a shaking heart in an unsteady mirror.The stars, gentle tears in an overflowing stream.

They all show me the way. It is my path , the path of a warrior that has never tasted real defeat.

Isn’t it beautiful?

To walk holding each other’s hands , my hope? You have never betrayed me in my darkest hours and I will be glad to look at your eyes again. Thy eyes so beautiful tell me that I will never taste defeat, ever. I may be beaten by others , yes. But I will never feel defeated and discouraged by the occasion.

So come , my hope let us embrace surrounded by the blue clouds , and scream in unison.

“Never forget your pride”

[The scene Fades to Crimson]
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The names of all televised and live programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans and wrestling moves and all World Wrestling Entertainment, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling and logos are trademarks which are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. High Impact Wrestling is not related in any way with WWE.com, TNAwrestling.com, ROHwrestling.com, ECW.com and is in no in way connectioned to WWE, all characters and images are primarily used for fun, and is not profiiting from using WWE, ECW, TNA, and ROH characters and images in anyway. HIW is in no way connected to any other wrestling federations or companies of the same name. Any views of HIW and it's members are not related to the fore-mentioned companies
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum