Vote For HIW At The eWrestling Experts Topsite

page counter
Web Counters
High Impact Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 10:37:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Invite Your Friends To HIW

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Application

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Application  (Read 197 times)
Crimson Mask
HIW Rookie

View Profile
« on: November 24, 2008, 11:36:40 am »

High Impact Wrestling Contract
Superstar's Name: Crimson Mask

-------------------------------------------------------------

Appearance (Please Provide Photograph):
Nicknames (Optional): First Human Disaster
Picbase:Jagi (From Hokuto No Ken)
Height:6 ' 2
Weight: 220 lbs
Hometown: Sicily/ Italy
Face or Heel:Heel
Quotes: I am your Hero
Theme Song (If Your Not Sure, Make Up The Name): " I stand Alone" By Godsmack
Entrance (Please Provide A Detailed Description As It Would Appear In Matches):" I stand Alone" Is heard coming from the speakers , in that same moment there is a total blackout followed by a wolf howl. A small light enlightens the rampway entrance , showing a man covered in a red mantel standing there , looking at the ground . The man starts his walk towards the ring without caring much about the Fan reaction . The Red Mantel is thrown away as soon as the music dies and the man slides in the ring sitting in one of the turnbuckles , staring towards his opponent

Regular Moveset:
Please Provide The Minimum Number Of Moves, But You Can Give More

Basic Attacks (Punches, Kicks etc.)
1.Uraken Fist
2.Roundhouse Kick
3.Reverse Enzuigiri
4)Spinning leg lariat
5)Busaiku Knee Kick

Front Grapples (Suplexes, DDTs etc.)
1.Firemans Carry Backbreaker
2.Tilt-a-whirl-backbreaker
3.T-Bone Suplex
4.Stiff DDT
5.Windmill Suplex
6)Ipponzei , Shoulder Throw

Ground Moves (Leg Drop, Stomps etc.)
1.Angry Stomp
2.Somersault Splash
3.Flipping Dropkick
4.Falling Karate Punch

Back Grapples (Back Suplexes, School Boy Pins etc.)
1.Dragon supex
2.Back Drop Driver
3.Japanese Ocean Suplex
4.Tiger Suplex
5.Tiger Suplex 85

Running Attacks (Clotheslines, Spears etc.)
1.Handspring Blind Tope
2.Running , Spinning leg lariat

Diving Attacks (Missile Dropkicks, Frog Splashes etc.)
1.Apron Dive/Springboard Drop Kick
2.Springboard Back Elbow Smash Suicida
3.Top Rope Karate Kick
4.Asai Moonsault

Corner Moves (Superplexes, Tornado DDT etc.)
1.Tidal Crush ( Running Double Handspring Enzuigiri with the opponent standing dazed in a corner)
2.Running Mafia Kick
3.Fists Of Fury ( Fist combo on the face and body)

Submission Moves (Boston Crabs, Face Locks etc.)
1.Code Red
2.Fujiwara Armbar
3.Strangle Hold Beta
4.Gokuraku-gatame
5. Tiger Claw

Special Moveset

Finishers (Up to three + Descriptions/Real names for the moves):
1.The First Human Disaster ( Top Rope Moonsault Legdrop)
2.Fulminating Darkness ( Running/Top Rope DDT)

Signature Moves:
1. SUPA FISHAMAN BUSTAAA  ( Fisherman Buster off the Top Rope)
2.Rising Star Suplex

Special Weapon Moves:
1.Fist of the North Star ( Throws a chair at the opponent and follows with a feroicious Spinning Backfist)
2.KENDO-STICKOOO!  ( Fury of kendo stick attacks on the head , body and low parts in the end )

Specialty Match (Optional):

**** Match

Sample Role Play:

The fourth world war, it will be fought with sticks and stones...

Burning sun

Hot air rises above the golden desert sand. It is the only mirage of richness, for if you cautiously look around, the next best thing you’ll see it is the destructions face. Everywhere you attempt to rest your eyes there is only one thing shining, besides the golden sand, the emblem of war.

The whole world is covered in ruins, scattered signs of a former, way too cocky for its own good, civilization. A civilization which died with wide opened mouth, from the sudden terror, and crazed eyes looking disturbed at the never ending sky.

The Earth was a victim of the nuclear rage, what is left is just the symbol of overvaluation.
The survivors fight for food and water, instant pleasures and small richness.

Those are the left ideals. Humanity has lost its former pride, and runs around like a rabid dog, full of fleas and wound signs, chasing its own tail.

A huge Tower, former symbol of a whole country, lies helpless on the ground. The once symbol of might and art, is now a mere lizard cave and improvised crematory for helpless victims, fallen under the attacks of people without any sign of morals...

A slow voice starts swimming through the sand –corn filled air:

Voice:Is the silence a chance to say all we have to say? Hiding here, inside ourselves, we live our lives afraid.

Slow paced, suffering voice patiently followed by a discorded violin cry.

Voice: This is the place, where everything begins and ends again, no dreams for you to chase, no pride left behind.
Your world and hopes you wasted, did keep you very well. What is now the secret, which will save you from yourself...?

A violin which cries and cries furiously, increasing more and more its intensity …

*Heartbeat*

Footsteps on the desert sand

*Heartbeat*

The burning wind carries some torn cloth pieces away

*Heartbeat*

The sudden, fake silence is immediately slit by a desperate scream. A half naked woman comes out from behind the huge, fallen tower, and runs, with crazed eyes, and trembling feet through the abandoned place

A man, walking through the desert with his body covered from an old, torn, brown mantel. The face covered from a big, grey beard and two, blue, emotionless eyes which stare at the lifeless ground.
The woman waves her arms, she runs
…Followed by a number of men, with sadistic smiles painted in their faces.

*Heartbeat*

The violin restarts its hopeful cry again.
A half naked woman is running through the desert .She looks horrified around , with two tear filled eyes , desperately seeking something to grab , something to hang on to .

*Heartbeat*

A ray of hope can be seen shining through two sad eyes, they stare at someone standing in front of them .Falling on the ground, breathing heavily, she begs for help.
A violin which cries and cries
A slow paced voice which restarts it hopeful song again.

Voice: Who will save you, crazed mind? Who will help your lost pride .Can’t you just see what you’ve become? A stray dog above a dirty bone. Who will help your lost pride...?

A bearded man stares at the woman at his feet with two lifeless eyes.

Lupus Nebula : “How much can you pay…!!!”

The violin breaks up its cry; the signing voice is strangled from the unexpected surprise

People have lost what they have been building
No heroes in here.

Diary of a Wanderer

Stardate : 24/10/ 2007

Nebula’s Log

Pandemonium... an utterly lawless, riotous place or assemblage... a place where demons, and evil spirits reside. A place inside my head... a place, where all is infallible. A place where candyland kisses, and impromptu dreams of marshmallow men, dancing in feather dresses, is all controlled by the happenings of Pandoras Box. You see, your sanctuary... is not a safe haven... and it is not imaginary.

Pandemonium is my reality... what would you do if you couldn't find yourself? Let the world know you as you are, not as THEY think you should be, because all we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream. Just remember, you have to have a darkness for the dawn to come, and ...

nothing makes us so lonely... as our own secrets...

Do not ask which creature screams in the night, do not question who waits for you in the shadow. It is my cry that wakes you in the night, and my body that crouches in the shadow.

I am The Fallen Wolf and you are the puppet that dance to my tune. I am the manipulation that your lives so badly yearn for, believe in me, as I am not who you think I am. The wheel of time turns, and ages come and pass leaving memories that become legend, then fade to myth, and are long forgotten when that age comes again.

I know who I am, and who I may be, if I choose. People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it. Adversity is like a strong wind. It tears away from us all but the things that cannot be torn, so that we can see ourselves as we really are.

Adversity has been the story of my life. I have had to overcome obstacles, time and time again. Yet I am still here , aren’t I.

It seems like ages ago , when I first walked into a wrestling ring.I was young back then , very young. I had no idea about what happens inside the professional squared circle. It was with the help of people Like Soutter , Dracon Xanathos and Dan Stein that I was able to stand my own ground.

It is so long ago, I can’t believe how much I have changed since then. Sometimes I even wonder if you can call me the same person anymore.I was so young ..so young. Sometimes I think about what it means being young ..

If you ask me Youth is the time to go flashing from one end of the world to the other… to try the manners of different nations; to hear the chimes at midnight; to see the sunrise in town and country; to be converted at a revival; to circumnavigate the metaphysics, write halting verses, run a mile to see a fire..

It means even more being so naïve and unable to understand the tricks of the trade one needs to know to overcome the Obstacles Life throws at you

When I was a boy of ten, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be eighteen , I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in four years.

Then , slowly , after I lost both him and his woman , I understood that it wasn’t him who was the ignorant , it was me who didn’t knew a damn thing about life and about what it means to act like a fool to obtain what you want…

But I guess I have learned it by now , in the ring , and on the streets. Various Opponents have taught me various things. Each opponent I faced has taught me something new. Eric Matthews taught me that miracles can happen. That it’s actually possible for me to win. He also taught me that I will do anything to win, even if I completely destroy my opponent. Perhaps I taught myself that.

Another , named Sinclair taught me not to bite off more than you can chew. Doing all you can to impress others instead of thinking of your own well being will get you no where. You may be remembered, but you will not have a career. In order to succeed I need to put my drive above what others want to see.

While Nick Collyer , in my very first match taught me being angry and hateful just creates a lot of noise. That’s it.

So I have to ask myself, what will a **** Hellowen teach me? What will the fifteen other men in this match show me? What new qualities will I learn about myself? Will another man have to give up his career just because I want to succeed? I want to see the answers to all these questions.

I guess we will find Out Very soon though.

It has been a long time since I first stood on similar grounds, it is the first time I stand on this very one. Johnnie Valentine wanted to give me a chance at starfucking dome and I will do everything in my might to be one of the last ones standing.

I Agree To Abide By The Rules Of High Impact Wrestling, To Respect The Fellow Members, And To Work My Hardest In Roleplaying And Match Writing. Above All, I Agree To Have Fun!

Signed:
Crimson Mask
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Scorpio
HIW Chairman
HIW Hall of Famer

8 Out Of 5 People Have Maths Problems

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 05:54:59 pm »

Great contract, welcome to teh HIW
Report Spam   Logged

The S-Factor
Chairman of High Impact Wrestling

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The names of all televised and live programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans and wrestling moves and all World Wrestling Entertainment, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling and logos are trademarks which are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. High Impact Wrestling is not related in any way with WWE.com, TNAwrestling.com, ROHwrestling.com, ECW.com and is in no in way connectioned to WWE, all characters and images are primarily used for fun, and is not profiiting from using WWE, ECW, TNA, and ROH characters and images in anyway. HIW is in no way connected to any other wrestling federations or companies of the same name. Any views of HIW and it's members are not related to the fore-mentioned companies
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum