Vote For HIW At The eWrestling Experts Topsite

page counter
Web Counters
High Impact Wrestling
April 18, 2024, 01:39:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: General Manager: Deka Zukito

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Something I Whipped Up While On LOA

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Something I Whipped Up While On LOA  (Read 179 times)
Matt Marvel
HIW Crowd Pleaser

View Profile
« on: November 14, 2008, 12:57:00 am »

The screen opens up to the backstage area of the HIW arena. People are getting ready to start this week’s broadcast. Superstars are pulling into the parking lot. Pyro Technicians are getting the fireworks prepared. Other backstage workers are setting up the ring in the center of the arena. The screen then shows a man in a suit talking to a young lady who works backstage. The man seems to be getting impatient with the lady and the camera picks up on the conversation.

Board Of Directors Member

You need to find him, right now!

Lady

But Mr. McKenzie-

Board of Directors Member
I said find him! This will be a big scoop.

Lady

Do you actually think he’ll want to discuss this? The guy has a lot going on right now, and odds are he’s already in a bad mood. You don’t expect me to come out their with my ow-

Board of Directors Member
Find him, ask the questions, and do your job! You have no trouble with other superstars, what makes him any different?! He should be pulling in soon, so hurry up!

The lady walks away and goes into the parking lot. She sits down at a bench and adjusts the microphone she has at hand. A camera man follows her. A black sedan pulls up. Exiting the driver’s side is Matt Marvel. He has the HIW Title Belt over his left shoulder, with sunglasses on over his dark blue eyes. He’s clearly a wreck. His stubble around his face is more grown out, and he reeks of alcohol. He lights up a cigarette and sticks it in his mouth, while inhaling the nicotine. He kicks the car door shut with his black loafer shoes and the door makes a loud slam. He glances at the interview girl and glances at the cameraman. The interview girl rushes up to Matt Marvel but Matt pretends he doesn’t even see her. The lady speaks as they walk throughout the backstage area.

Lady
Um…Mr. Marvel..Your-….What are your thoughts about last weeks match-

The cameraman rushes up to Matt Marvel and Matt sticks his hand out and shoves the camera out of his face.

Matt Marvel
Get that F***’n camera out of my face!

Matt continues walking as cameras switch to one in front of Matt Marvel. They are now in the interview area behind the large screen television. The interviewer girl rushes up to him and then stands in his way so he can’t get through.

Lady
Please Mr. Marvel! Just…give us what’s been going on through your mind about your defeat.

Matt Marvel snatches the sunglasses off, throws them on the ground and steps on them. He rests the cigarette between his index and middle finger and looks at the frightened girl.

Matt Marvel
My defeat. As much as I hate to say it…Johnny Styles, you have beaten me. Even though you needed the referee distracted, a lead pipe, and a gutter-**** preventing me from getting the three count, you still made Matt Marvel, the undefeated HIW Elite Champion, tap out.

Matt folds his arms and then gives off a slow clap while looking at the camera with the cigarette smoke leaking from his mouth.

Matt Marvel
I applaud you, Jonathan. You are now a man. You have officially lived up to the status of the main event level. You are now a somebody. The world knows who you are. You are the only man who has ever defeated Matt Marvel, here in HIW. Out of six men, you are the only one who got the job done. Whether you cheated or not, you have defeated me. Congratulations. You have now gained my respect. I know who you are, and I will take you as a threat to my title. But the question is, when will you get your shot for revenge? When will you, Johnny Styles, get your fair opportunity for your rematch for this HIW Elite Championship? Next week?

Matt inhales and then exhales some of the cigarette.

Matt Marvel

No.

Matt lets go of the cigarette as it drops on the pavement, and he puts it out by stepping on it.

Matt Marvel
Maybe…..tonight?

The fans applaud loudly

Matt Marvel
No.

The applause fades as Matt Marvel follows up on his statement.

Matt Marvel

There is only one place to do this. It has to be big, for everybody to see and await for! A match tonight or in a few days would be too soon, not giving us much time for the excitement, and the temptation to see such a match, arise! We are going to make history here in HIW! Vital Signs is far too little to have such an event. We need to bring this to…

Matt brushes the hair off his shoulder with his backhand and flashes a cocky smile at the camera, followed by a wink.

Matt Marvel
No Exit! This companies second pay-per-view! Me, and you Johnny! You got till December to prepare! I advise you train hard and know my wrestling ability like the side of your hand! Ladies and gentlemen, at No Exit, It will be “Marvelous” Matt Marvel vs. Johnny “SBK” Styles….3! And that match, my friend…That match will surely be, simply…Mar-

The screen quickly fades to black. The camera zooms out and it is looking at a television screen. In bold, white letters it says “STOP” in the bottom right-hand corner of the black screen. It was a video tape. The camera turns around and we a familiar face with the man’s palm over his eyes. A deep sigh is heard.

Matt Marvel
Almost…

Matt Marvel moves his palm away from his face and a white bandage is over his forehead, with still some blood stains.

Matt Marvel
So close…and yet so far…

Matt Marvel then removes his sunglasses, but he has his eyes shut. Matt opens his eyes and they are bloodshot. His left eye is clearly swollen from a black eye.  Matt takes a sip of his alcoholic beverage from the nightstand beside him and lights up a cigarette. His arm is shaking and he coughs after lighting the cigarette.

Matt Marvel

So far from having my respect. That was a recorded interview from last week, from the HIW website, before the…assault. Johnny Styles, this may sound unbelievable but, believe it or not, I was wrong. Shocking isn’t it? Here I thought you were special. You were somebody who simply defeated me, and that was that. Here I thought you were a man of dignity. But no, that wasn’t enough, was it Jonathan. You had to do a little more to make sure you were safe, didn’t you? You had to make sure that I wouldn’t be able to lay a hand on you! But for what? Why would you sink so low? I’ll tell you why. For your own safety! You can laugh it up on television with those million dollar tainted teeth all you want, John. But you know for a fact that you are intimidated by me. You had to attack me just to make sure you would be able to come to work, each and every week without seeing me there. That is why you attacked me! That is why you sunk lower than any wrestler has before, because you would rather be known as the man who sticks his tail between his legs like a coward, than one of the men who got another beating by Matt Marvel!

Matt loosens his tie he has above his yellow collar shirt. He runs his fingers through his hair and scratches his stubble. He takes another sip and blows another puff of the cigarette’s nicotine.

Matt Marvel
To top things off you tried to do a little mind games. Very clever, very clever indeed. You tried to get inside my head to syke me out before I return, bravo John, bravo. For those of you that didn't see it, Johnny Styles brought out his whored out catch phrase "Never looked so good" and wrote it on the carpet beside me....in lipstick Roll Eyes. First of all, leave it to Johnny Styles to carry lipstick around, am I right?

Matt laughs a bit and take another sip of his drink. He now starts to get serious again.

Matt Marvel

Everybody said it. Everybody in the office with their little monkey suits and their stiff upper lips said to me that I couldn’t wrestle. Hell, that I couldn’t even leave my town to see a Vital Sign’s event. They put me on the first plane to Massachusetts so I would be on the other side of the ocean from where you are. You know why? I’m not on television right now, so I can tell you why, Styles! They didn’t want me to be thrown in jail. They didn’t want me to run up to you and beat the living daylights out of you while you were getting off your plane. Want to know another thing, that personally I find unbelievable?

Matt Marvel rubs around his bandage and takes another sip of alcohol.

Matt Marvel

As crazy, and overly dramatic as this sounds, the HIW board of directors have put a fuckin’ restraining order over me against you! If I’m lie’n, I’m die’n. I have the paper right here on my lap if you don't believe me. I'm sure you got a paper as well, in your P.O. Box. See, they gave me a little gold medal at the bottom corner. You should have one too, except that is going to be the only gold you'll be having.

Matt Marvel
They are worried for you. They are scared that I might even attack you on the streets of the UK. Don’t believe the restraining order bit? Let me ask you this. If the restraining order is just a lie, then why aren’t I over their right now? I’m the HIW Elite Champion, I make the big bucks, I get paid more than anybody on the roster. You think just because they fly me to Massachusetts, that means I can’t go to the airport and buy a ticket to England? If the judge calls me up and tells me that the restraining order is no longer active, I’ll be over their before the show even starts. Just so I could confront you man to man. But no luck yet. It’s been three days and I have been doing nothing but smoking, drinking, and waiting for that phone right their to ring

Matt Marvel puffs a smoke ring away from the camera and refills his glass with some more alcohol.

Matt Marvel
I’m a short fuse John. And I’m ready to explode! HIW says I can’t wrestle until No Exit in December, and the judge says I can’t come to England until the restraining order ends. But you know what, as soon as that judge calls me up and tells me I’m free to go, I’ll be on the first plane to the UK. I may not be able to wrestle, but that doesn’t mean I won’t be able to haunt you until our match at No Exit. I’ll see you as soon as I get the call. Maybe next week, and maybe next year. Either way, you’re my first target! And at No Exit, it’s going to be a cold day in hell for you!

The screen fades right after Matt puffs a cloud of smoke at the camera lens.

NOTES
1. About 1.5K words
2. I was originally going to post just the first part, but the results from Monday helped it seem more "dramtic"
3. It may sound cheesy, but it would of been worst. I was planning on having Matt Marvel on house arrest  Cheesy. But I thought this was more believable.
4. I should be getting my computer fixed next week. A friend of my father's is checking it out.
5. Personally I think the last bit made this whole feud a lot more serious. No Exit oughta' be kick ass John! Smiley
« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 01:30:58 am by Matt Marvel » Report Spam   Logged

Two time HIW Tag Team Champion. Four time HIW World Champion Once known as HBK, Charlie Haas and Christian Cage.

HIW's Elite Champion

Total Record

~ 26 Wins ~ 8 Loses ~ 2 Draws ~

Matt Marvel
4 Wins ~ 2 Loses ~ 0 Draw ~

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

TheGreatOne
Creative Controller
HIW Rookie

The long night begins at days end...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2008, 01:56:21 am »

I give this not One but Two  Afro

I look forward in hyping this ppv with you Matt
Report Spam   Logged

Matt Marvel
HIW Crowd Pleaser

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2008, 01:37:49 am »

Me too. It's been a while since I've been in a actual feud like this.
Report Spam   Logged

Two time HIW Tag Team Champion. Four time HIW World Champion Once known as HBK, Charlie Haas and Christian Cage.

HIW's Elite Champion

Total Record

~ 26 Wins ~ 8 Loses ~ 2 Draws ~

Matt Marvel
4 Wins ~ 2 Loses ~ 0 Draw ~
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The names of all televised and live programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans and wrestling moves and all World Wrestling Entertainment, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling and logos are trademarks which are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. High Impact Wrestling is not related in any way with WWE.com, TNAwrestling.com, ROHwrestling.com, ECW.com and is in no in way connectioned to WWE, all characters and images are primarily used for fun, and is not profiiting from using WWE, ECW, TNA, and ROH characters and images in anyway. HIW is in no way connected to any other wrestling federations or companies of the same name. Any views of HIW and it's members are not related to the fore-mentioned companies
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum