Vote For HIW At The eWrestling Experts Topsite

page counter
Web Counters
High Impact Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 04:40:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Invite Your Friends To HIW

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Crossroads (November 11th 2008)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Crossroads (November 11th 2008)  (Read 135 times)
Scorpio
HIW Chairman
HIW Hall of Famer

8 Out Of 5 People Have Maths Problems

View Profile
« on: November 11, 2008, 10:17:02 pm »

Vital Signs – November 10th 2008

The show opens up to backstage where Matt Marvel is standing next to Jessie Hall, who has a microphone in between Marvel and herself. Marvel is in his ring attire with a leather jacket on, and he has the Elite title over his shoulder.

JH: Hello and welcome to Vital Signs! I’m Jessie Hall and today the current Elite Champion, Matt Marvel, joins me. Now Marvel, last week we found out that at No Exit you and Johnny Styles will be going one on one for your title in a Steel City Match. How will this be affecting your training for the match?

MM: Well honestly Jessie, I cannot say that I will be changing my plans. After all, there’s only one real way to defeat someone as sly and cunning as Johnny Styles, and that’s to play him at his own game.

JH: So you’re going to adopt underhanded tactics in this match?

Marvel smiles and taps his title belt.

MM: Of course not Jessie, I’m offended that you think I may do such a thing. No… Styles seems to be content with Samantha managing him and cheating for him to win, so why can’t I get my own manager in.

JH: So who would that be?

Marvel taps his nose and smiles widely.

MM: You’ll just have to wait and see, but trust me, they will be Marvellous!

He begins to walk off and the camera turns around, showing Johnny Styles watching. He clenches his fist and begins to follow Marvel before the scene fades out.

Jack Purcell vs. Dragon Demonico
Finish: Purcell slaps the mat in frustration and runs at Demonico, attempting a flip senton, however Demonico manages to roll out of the way and he lands a sharp kick on Purcell’s midsection. Purcell rolls off in pain, climbing out of the ring before Demonico shakes his head, running at the ropes and jumping over them, landing a crossbody. 1..2...No! Purcell manages to throw a shoulder up and Demonico pulls his opponent to his feet, throwing him into the ring. Demonico slides in, however ‘Get The Party Started’ hits the speakers and Kalie Wimberly steps out onto the stage. She stands at the top of the ramp, staring down at Demonico who is distracted for long enough to allow Purcell to roll him up. 1…2…3!

Winner: Jack Purcell via. Pinfall

We go backstage and join Bobby Azula as he is walking down the corridor with the **** title over his shoulder before he reaches a door and knocks on it. He opens and steps inside where we see Luke Knight sitting on a bench, clutching the UK title.

BA: Look… we’ve got to talk. Don’t worry, I forgive you for what you did to me last show, but we’ve still got this ladder match at No Exit… so can’t we just shake hands and let the best man win?

Luke stands up and holds his hand out, which Azula goes to take, however Knight pulls it away and smirks.

LK: Don’t worry Bobby, I will win… and I will be taking the UK title down from the top of the ladder. Hell, I might just take the **** title for good measure, it’ll make a good ornament on my windowsill.

He pushes past Azula and exits the room and the camera focuses on Azula who shakes his head and exits in the opposite direction.

Scorpio vs. Joe Chambers
Finish: After dominating the majority of the match, the chairman of HIW pulls out a sledgehammer before rolling back into the ring. An already beaten and bruised Joe Chambers is on his hands and knees, and he manages to push himself into a kneeling position in just enough time for Scorpio to smash the sledgehammer into his face, busting Chambers open. Scorpio covers Chambers, however he manually breaks the pin at the two before dragging Chambers up and nailing him with the Paparazzi Flash. 1...2…3!

Winner: Scorpio via. Pinfall

Scorpio rolls out of the ring and he takes the microphone off of Michelle Smith before climbing back in and signalling for his music to be cut. He then crouches over Chambers who is clutching the back of his head in pain after the Paparazzi Flash.

S: Well Joseph… it seems you couldn’t quite cut the grade and go one on one with the S-Factor. But this can’t be a shock to you… after all you did know the rules of this match.

He stands up, but still leans over looking at Chambers.

S: Joe Chambers… You’re Fired!

Scorpio smirks widely before dragging Chambers to his feet and running him at the side of the ring nearest the stage, throwing him over the top rope to the outside. Scorpio then turns around in the ring.

S: Now… No Exit needs a match for the Mystery Championship, and my good friend Deka Zukito needs to find the champ a number one contender. The thing is, I already know just the guy for the job… but you guys can’t know just yet.

He smiles as the fans boo loudly.

S: Let’s just say… the man I’ve got in mind, is simply… Perfect.

Scorpio drops the microphone and his music re-starts before he rolls out of the ring and walks up the ramp, ignoring the livid fans as they boo him continuously.

Morgan Jones vs. Luke Knight
Finish: Jones and Knight struggle to their feet and stumble into the middle of the ring backwards, the two of them bumping into each other. They turn instantaneously from contact and begin to slug it out with a series of forearms in sequence before Knight lands a gut kick and runs off of the ropes, smashing a knee into Jones’ head. Jones hits the deck and Knight begins to stomp all over him before landing a huge elbow drop. Knight then gets to his feet and slaps Jones’ head before running at him and nailing him with the Excaligore. 1…2…3!

Winner: Luke Knight via. Pinfall

The scene opens to backstage where we see Jessie Hall going to Matt Marvel’s locker room. She knocks on the door, but receives no answer.

JH: Matt? Matt are you in there… it’s me, Jessie… look I’m coming in.

She pushes on the handle and the door opens. The camera moves around as we hear Jessie scream.

JH: Help! Help! Get me some medics!

The camera shows inside where Matt Marvel is laying knocked out on the floor of his locker room, the Elite title draped across his chest. Scrawled on the floor in lipstick are the words ‘Never Looked So Good’.

Johnny Styles vs. Bobby Azula
Finish: As Azula walks to the announce table he tells Michelle Smith to move before taking her chair. He folds it up and turns around, walking back to the ring, however Styles manages to connect with the baseball slide, crashing the chair into Azula’s skull. Azula hits the announce table hard and Styles climbs out, covering him. 1…2…No! Styles gets frustrated and he kicks at the table before he tries to lift Azula into the End Result, however Azula manages to punch away at Styles’ head, and he locks him in the Perseverance. Styles struggles as Azula wrenches on his legs and neck, however Samantha picks up the chair and she crashes it over Azula’s back before giving him a low blow. This gives Styles enough time to lock in the Lockout and within a few seconds, Azula taps out.

Winner: Johnny Styles via. Submission

As Styles stand up and smirks in victory the lights cut out and the fans cheer loudly. Suddenly ‘Beat It’ hits the speakers and the lights turn on to reveal the doors opening and Dari Wheeler steps out onto the stage. He raises an eyebrow before lifting his arm into the air before running down the ramp and sliding into the ring amongst rapturous applause. Styles backs up a bit and Dari picks up a microphone as his music fades out.

DW: Well done on the win there Styles… good to see you’ve still got what it takes to beat the **** out of a good Christian!

The fans boo Styles.

DW: Now… at the beginning of the show we all heard Matt Marvel announcing that in order to even up the odds you created with your not-so-good lady wife, he would be having a manager. I take it even someone as clueless and lacking in grey matter as yourself can now guess what the hell I’m doing here.

He smirks and the fans cheer loudly at Dari’s announcement.

DW: Question is Styles, why did you feel you had to attack Matt Marvel?

JS: Dari, Dari… I didn’t feel I had to attack Matt, I just felt… ya know…

DW: Inadequate?

JS: Yes!

The fans laugh.

JS: Wait, wait no! NO! Jesus Christ… look, Dari, I know your mad and all that, but you and me, we can be friends, can’t we?

DW: No Jonathon… you’re nothing but a waste of space here in HIW and at No Exit you most certainly will not be winning the Elite championship.

JS: Oh Yeah?

Wheeler smirks before he throws the microphone at Styles, catching him the face. Styles turns back in pain, and as he returns to face the debutant, Wheeler runs at him, nailing him with the Wheelout before he leans over Styles.

DW: Yeah!

‘Beat It’ hits again and Dari exits the arena as the show closes, ending on the scene of Wheeler slapping hands with the fans.
Report Spam   Logged

The S-Factor
Chairman of High Impact Wrestling

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The names of all televised and live programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans and wrestling moves and all World Wrestling Entertainment, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling and logos are trademarks which are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. High Impact Wrestling is not related in any way with WWE.com, TNAwrestling.com, ROHwrestling.com, ECW.com and is in no in way connectioned to WWE, all characters and images are primarily used for fun, and is not profiiting from using WWE, ECW, TNA, and ROH characters and images in anyway. HIW is in no way connected to any other wrestling federations or companies of the same name. Any views of HIW and it's members are not related to the fore-mentioned companies
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum