Vote For HIW At The eWrestling Experts Topsite

page counter
Web Counters
High Impact Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 11:03:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Invite Your Friends To HIW

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Big Bam Jones

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Bam Jones  (Read 229 times)
rafaelfms
HIW Rookie

View Profile
« on: January 11, 2009, 01:01:02 pm »

High Impact Wrestling Contract
Superstar's Name:Big Bam Jones
-------------------------------------------------------------

Appearance (Please Provide Photograph):
Nicknames (Optional):''The Sleeping Giant''
Picbase:Chris Masters
Height:6'5
Weight:261lbs.
Hometown:Washington,D.C.
Face or Heel:Heel
Quotes:
Theme Song (If Your Not Sure, Make Up The Name): All Nightmare Long By Metallica
Entrance (Please Provide A Detailed Description As It Would Appear In Matches):'' All Nightmare Long By Metallica hits the PA System as the crowd boos , then the Sleeping Giant appears on the entrance with his blue attire , black knee pads and black boots , he looks to the crowd and slowly raises his hands , he takes solids steps with his hands raised on the ramp , he enters on the ring as he stops , he points his finger to upside as fireworks appears on the corner

Regular Moveset:
Please Provide The Minimum Number Of Moves, But You Can Give More

Basic Attacks (Punches, Kicks etc.)
1.Gut Kick
2.Throat Trust
3.Big Boot

Front Grapples (Suplexes, DDTs etc.)
1.Suplex Slam
2.DDT
3.Scoop Slam
4.Throat Toss
5.Pumphandle Slam
6.Reverse DDT
7.Okhlahoma Slam

Ground Moves (Leg Drop, Stomps etc.)
1.Outlaw Stomp
2.Leg Lock
3.Death Lock
4.Big Swing

Back Grapples (Back Suplexes, School Boy Pins etc.)
1.Back Suplex
2.Full Nelson Suplex
3.Reverse Backbreaker
4.Side Slam
5.Rolling German Suplexes

Running Attacks (Clotheslines, Spears etc.)
1.Clothesline
2.Spear

Diving Attacks (Missile Dropkicks, Frog Splashes etc.)
1.Diving Clothesline
2.Diving Axe Handle
3.Sky High Leg Drop

Corner Moves (Superplexes, Tornado DDT etc.)
1.Superplex
2.Super Chokeslam
3.Alley Oop

Submission Moves (Boston Crabs, Face Locks etc.)
1.Cobra Clutch
2.Side Arm Lock
3.Ankle Lock
4.Sleeper Hold

Special Moveset

Finishers (Up to three + Descriptions/Real names for the moves):
1.BLK Spin-Out [ He puts his opponent on a reverse death valley driver position , then he spins his opponent down and slams him into the mat like a black hole slam ]
2.Sitout Chokebomb[ He Chokes His Opponent With The Both Hands and then lifts him and drops him down like a powerbomb and finishes with a choking pin ]

Signature Moves:
1.Spinebuster
2.Spinning Fisherman Suplex

Special Weapon Moves:
1.Chair DDT
2.Brass Knucks Super Punch

Specialty Match (Optional):Hell In a Cell

Sample Role Play:
'' All Nightmare Long By Metallica hits the PA System as the crowd boos , then the Sleeping Giant appears on the entrance with his blue attire , black knee pads and black boots , he looks to the crowd and slowly raises his hands , he takes solids steps with his hands raised on the ramp , he enters on the ring as he stops , he points his finger to upside as fireworks appears on the corner , he catches up a microphone at ringside , he puts the microphone near his mouth and starts to talk ''

Big Bam Jones : I'm Big Bam Jones and I came here to say that in every federation that I come , I leave this federation without a loss , and the next target will be HIW , you know , I want a real challenge and that's why I came here , the top talent of this business , my goal here will be winning all the championships on this business , and that's what i want to do.

'' The Crowd Starts Booing as Big Bam Smiles and waits for the crowd stop booing ''

Big Bam Jones : All of you should shut up ! Everyone knows that I have unique skills and I'm so stronger that my opponents are afraid of me , they don't want to die in a wrestling ring.Ya hear me Huh?

'' The Crowd's Boos Echos Around The Arena And Big Bam Jones Smiles again ''

Big Bam Jones :You can boo me , you can cheer for me , but you can't escape from destiny , and my destiny is to be world champion ! And the destiny of you , hippercrits , is to cheer for losers !

'' The Crowd Starts Chanting '' BIG BAM SUCKS'' as Jones walks out of the ring , he takes solids steps to backstage as crowd continues to chant ''BIG BAM SUCKS'' , the show cuts to the commercial ''

I Agree To Abide By The Rules Of High Impact Wrestling, To Respect The Fellow Members, And To Work My Hardest In Roleplaying And Match Writing. Above All, I Agree To Have Fun!

Signed:
Big Bam Jones

Personal Info (Optional)
Name:

© High Impact Wrestling 2008
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 01:02:39 pm by rafaelfms » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Scorpio
HIW Chairman
HIW Hall of Famer

8 Out Of 5 People Have Maths Problems

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2009, 05:21:54 pm »

HIW has moved:

www.hiw.ewplanet.org

Please join up there.
Report Spam   Logged

The S-Factor
Chairman of High Impact Wrestling

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The names of all televised and live programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans and wrestling moves and all World Wrestling Entertainment, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling and logos are trademarks which are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. High Impact Wrestling is not related in any way with WWE.com, TNAwrestling.com, ROHwrestling.com, ECW.com and is in no in way connectioned to WWE, all characters and images are primarily used for fun, and is not profiiting from using WWE, ECW, TNA, and ROH characters and images in anyway. HIW is in no way connected to any other wrestling federations or companies of the same name. Any views of HIW and it's members are not related to the fore-mentioned companies
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum