Vote For HIW At The eWrestling Experts Topsite

page counter
Web Counters
High Impact Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 06:48:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Invite Your Friends To HIW

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Journey To A 360 - $45.00 Saved

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Journey To A 360 - $45.00 Saved  (Read 312 times)
Matt Marvel
HIW Crowd Pleaser

View Profile
« on: August 27, 2008, 01:55:54 am »

What Is The Main Problem I Have With Saving Money?
I can save up about twenty bucks easily and not be tempted to spend it. But once I see the slightest thing that looks interesting and that I might like, I end up spending it and being completely pissed that I gave in to my temptations.

What Am I Going To Do To Stop Temptation?
I heard many procedures but my favorite is I got to realize where the limit is I can go without being tempted to buy something foolish or I don't really need. My favorite and probably the best solution to stop money spending temptation is to save up to my limit (around twenty dollars) then give it to a parent. That way, once I reach the limit, I just hand it over to the money holder (Mom) and she will put it in her bank account, preventing me to get my hands on it.

How Will I Earn The Money?
Well, my brother and sister used to work in the deli across the street, my family is friends with the two owners and we knew them for about five years. Now my Mom is working there, like she always does to help out by working the cash register. I asked if I could clean one day and they seemed pretty interested in the idea of having another Joyal kid in the business. My mom said she'd just remind them about it since I asked them about working around mid. August (I only told one of the owners. She will need to ask the other so the two owners can agree on it). If they accept me, I will earn about $7.50 an hour. So if I worked one hour, for three days, I'd earn about $22.50 a week. Plus I help out cleaning up the yards at my Grandmother's retirement home everyother week, earning about 10 bucks from the people who own the buildings.

Progress So Far?
I originally had fifteen dollars left in my wallet. I helped my father cut and stack wood, earning five dollars from him, then continued to do it for a couple more days by myself, earning ten more dollars. Then finally my mom owes me some money after I helped pay for some of the cleaning things she got, and she'll pay me the fifteen once she gets her paycheck from work. So as of this week, I have about $45.00
Report Spam   Logged

Two time HIW Tag Team Champion. Four time HIW World Champion Once known as HBK, Charlie Haas and Christian Cage.

HIW's Elite Champion

Total Record

~ 26 Wins ~ 8 Loses ~ 2 Draws ~

Matt Marvel
4 Wins ~ 2 Loses ~ 0 Draw ~

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Scorpio
HIW Chairman
HIW Hall of Famer

8 Out Of 5 People Have Maths Problems

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 11:55:25 am »

Sounds a good plan, that's exactly what I did; hand any money I got over to my mum and I soon had £250
Report Spam   Logged

The S-Factor
Chairman of High Impact Wrestling

Drake
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 03:43:24 pm »

Get a PS3 lol and just work more to get the money for it its only like hundred or so more  Afro
Report Spam   Logged
jack
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2008, 04:30:22 pm »

You could sell drugs for money, the mark up is amazing.
Report Spam   Logged
Drake
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2008, 05:03:44 pm »

Police unless you wanna see this guy every so often and your parents can then label you  Robbo
Report Spam   Logged
jack
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2008, 06:03:52 pm »

Disclaimer: Drugs are bad, alcohol is bad, smoking is bad, i've never done drugs, you've never done drugs, Amy Whinehouse has never done drugs, transporting is not a film, get your kicks for apples.
Report Spam   Logged
Scorpio
HIW Chairman
HIW Hall of Famer

8 Out Of 5 People Have Maths Problems

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2008, 06:46:33 pm »

Jack hasn't done drugs
Report Spam   Logged

The S-Factor
Chairman of High Impact Wrestling

Matt Marvel
HIW Crowd Pleaser

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2008, 08:06:57 pm »

Police unless you wanna see this guy every so often and your parents can then label you  Robbo
That'd be awful for me. My dad's a cop  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Two time HIW Tag Team Champion. Four time HIW World Champion Once known as HBK, Charlie Haas and Christian Cage.

HIW's Elite Champion

Total Record

~ 26 Wins ~ 8 Loses ~ 2 Draws ~

Matt Marvel
4 Wins ~ 2 Loses ~ 0 Draw ~
Deka Zukito
General Manager
HIW Hall of Famer

Subtract: 700
Inventory: Coloured Username

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2008, 10:20:19 am »

Sounds a plan Tyler, good luck getting the money together - I'm so happy that I have about 400 pounds in my current account from Birthday, Exam Money and Saved Up Allowance and 40 pounds in my wallet. I'm going on a spending spree!!!!!!

In all honesty though - I want a replica belt and some more shizzle.
Report Spam   Logged

The New Era of HIW - Has Arrived
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The names of all televised and live programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans and wrestling moves and all World Wrestling Entertainment, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling and logos are trademarks which are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. High Impact Wrestling is not related in any way with WWE.com, TNAwrestling.com, ROHwrestling.com, ECW.com and is in no in way connectioned to WWE, all characters and images are primarily used for fun, and is not profiiting from using WWE, ECW, TNA, and ROH characters and images in anyway. HIW is in no way connected to any other wrestling federations or companies of the same name. Any views of HIW and it's members are not related to the fore-mentioned companies
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum