Vote For HIW At The eWrestling Experts Topsite

page counter
Web Counters
High Impact Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 04:26:21 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Chairman: Scorpio

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

"The Witness" Bobby Azula

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "The Witness" Bobby Azula  (Read 329 times)
Bobby Azula
HIW Rookie

The Witness

View Profile
« on: August 20, 2008, 08:13:08 pm »

Yep.

High Impact Wrestling Contract
Superstar's Name: Bobby Azula

-------------------------------------------------------------

Appearance (Please Provide Photograph):
Nicknames (Optional): The Witness, The Prayer Warrior
Picbase: Cody Rhodes (or Runnels)
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 225 lbs.
Hometown: Long Beach, CA
Face or Heel: Face
Quotes:
Theme Song (If Your Not Sure, Make Up The Name): "Yours" by tobyMac
Entrance (Please Provide A Detailed Description As It Would Appear In Matches): "Yours" by tobyMac plays over the PA as Bobby makes his way to the ring, high fiving people in the front row. Bobby runs to a turnbuckle and climbs it, raising his hands to the sky. He jumps down from the turnbuckle and waits for his opponent.

Regular Moveset:
Please Provide The Minimum Number Of Moves, But You Can Give More

Basic Attacks (Punches, Kicks etc.)
1. Left Hook
2. European Uppercut

Front Grapples (Suplexes, DDTs etc.)
1. Vertical Suplex
2. Northern Lights Suplex
3. DDT

Ground Moves (Leg Drop, Stomps etc.)
1. Running Senton (Back Splash)
2. Leg Drop
3. Oklahoma Roll

Back Grapples (Back Suplexes, School Boy Pins etc.)
1. German Suplex
2. Release German Suplex
3. Full Nelson Suplex

Running Attacks (Clotheslines, Spears etc.)
1. Headscissors Takedown
2. Spear

Diving Attacks (Missile Dropkicks, Frog Splashes etc.)
1. Moonsault
2. Missile Dropkick

Corner Moves (Superplexes, Tornado DDT etc.)
1. Tornado DDT
2. Hurricarana

Submission Moves (Boston Crabs, Face Locks etc.)
1. Face Lock
2. Boston Crab

Special Moveset

Finishers (Up to three + Descriptions/Real names for the moves):
1. Saved By Grace: 630 Senton
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgBME75kSTE
2. Peter's Crucifix: Vertebreaker
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBImkthhDqw

Signature Moves:
1. Perseverance: Grapevine STF
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN4JvQXFQJ0

Special Weapon Moves:
1. BibleSault: Triple Jump Moonsault
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcFeVWbAahU

Specialty Match (Optional):

Sample Role Play:
(You can just copy and paste an old one, just so we can assess your skills)
The Lord works in mysterious ways. That may sound like a bad joke to you, but to me it's a way of life. A couple of months ago, I suffered a major injury at the hands of Crimson Skull, and by the time I was able to return to action, the BLWA closed. I still don't know what happened, but I believe that, perhaps, God had a reason for keeping me out that long.

What reason could that be, though? Could it have something to do with my meeting with Jesse Gunn on June 6? Must I prepare for some sort of physical confrontation? I'm not sure, but I know this much: God doesn't put on more than we can handle...

Bobby's House--Long Beach, CA
Thursday, May 8--Late Evening

We find Bobby sitting on the couch, smiling because of the woman sitting next to him: Erin, the girl he met at Legacy Plaza back in November, when he went to see his brother Xander wrestle at Rival Factions. Erin is also smiling, and we can tell that the couple has missed each other in the time since their first meeting.

Bobby: "Wait--so how did you find out where I lived?"

Erin: "Well, I met up with your buddy Rettop one time, and he told me to see a guy named Axel the Shark, who told me to see Xander, who gave me your address--as you can tell, I'm pretty tired tonight."

Bobby nods.

Bobby: "Do you need a place to stay for the night? You could sleep in my room, if you'd like."

Erin smiles even wider.

Erin: "I'd like that very much."

Bobby and Erin get up, and Bobby shows Erin around the house as the scene fades to black.

I spent the next couple of weeks getting to know Erin VERY well, and it's been a blessing to say the least. As I talked to her, though, I couldn't help but notice a certain look on her face, one that reminded me of the woman I saw in the car that fateful afternoon--a look that screams, "Help me, I'm broken inside." That look makes me shiver, because it makes me realize that maybe, just maybe, I'm here to help these women...

DiPiazza's Restaurant--Long Beach, CA
Friday, May 30--Late Evening

We find Bobby and Erin walking out of the restaurant, having just been to a concert featuring their friends at Nextdoor and The Greenery. As they make their way to the parking lot, Bobby notices a strange black van parked. He motions for Erin to stand by, and walks over to the van, noticing the license plate that reads "URABTCH." Suddenly, the driver's door opens, and Bobby hides behind a nearby planter.

Bobby: (whispering) "Is that--?"

The man turns around, and Bobby recognizes him as the man he met at the mall weeks ago. The man walks to the back of the van, opening the trunk to reveal a black body bag. He slowly opens the bag, and we see the face of the woman Bobby saw in the Honda Civic that same afternoon. Bobby gasps silently, when we hear Erin from around the corner.

Erin: (worried) "Bobby, where'd you go?"

The man looks around frantically, quickly closing the bag and stuffing it back into the van before closing the door. He rushes to the driver's seat and drives away, the wheels squealing and screeching against the asphault. Shortly after the van disappears, Erin turns the corner as Bobby gets up and walks towards her.

Erin: "What happened?"

Bobby: "It's a long story."

They walk away, as the scene fades to black.

Coincidences? Forget that noise; everything happens for a reason, and everything that went down tonight just proved it. The first time I saw that woman, I had a feeling something was up, but when I saw her tonight, I just KNEW I was meant to do something--to save her somehow. A couple days later, I would find out another example of the uncoincidence of God's plan...

Bobby's House--Long Beach, CA
Sunday, June 8--Early Evening

We now find Bobby talking on the phone with his brother Xander; however, Bobby seems none too pleased with this conversation.

Bobby: "What do you mean, 'BCW is closed'? I just saw Crisis last night!"

Xander: "Yeah, but at the end Timothy was reading a court order about a lawsuit; it turns out The Viking King sued Timmy after all the issues the two promotions had."

Bobby: "Well, this stinks; basically, I have no wrestling job right now."

Xander: "Well, with everything you've been through, maybe that's a good thing."

Bobby: "Good point. Well, I have to meet up with Jesse Gunn on Friday; maybe I can get a free agency position or something."

Xander: "Good luck with that, bro; hey, I gotta go. I'll talk to you later, Bobby."

Bobby: "Alright, 'bye."

Bobby hangs up, when Erin storms in through the front door holding a sheet a paper. She hands the paper to Bobby, and he notices the woman from the van. He reads the paper, a missing person ad.

Bobby: "Her name is Samantha Emerson."

Suddenly, the window shatters as a brick lays on the floor. Attached to the brick is a note. Bobby crawls over and takes the note, reading it:

"See you on Friday, ****!"

Bobby and Erin stare at each other, as the scene fades to black.

I Agree To Abide By The Rules Of High Impact Wrestling, To Respect The Fellow Members, And To Work My Hardest In Roleplaying And Match Writing. Above All, I Agree To Have Fun!

Signed:
Alex Kahrs

Personal Info (Optional)
Name: Alex Kahrs
How Did You Find Out About HIW?: Your Face (actually, The Experts)

© High Impact Wrestling 2008
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Scorpio
HIW Chairman
HIW Hall of Famer

8 Out Of 5 People Have Maths Problems

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2008, 09:56:59 pm »

**** yeah! Accepted!!!!!
Report Spam   Logged

The S-Factor
Chairman of High Impact Wrestling

Deka Zukito
General Manager
HIW Hall of Famer

Subtract: 700
Inventory: Coloured Username

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2008, 11:16:44 pm »

Don't some moves still need to filled out? But is lush to have you here man.
Report Spam   Logged

The New Era of HIW - Has Arrived
Scorpio
HIW Chairman
HIW Hall of Famer

8 Out Of 5 People Have Maths Problems

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2008, 11:35:47 pm »

Nah; there's enough to be going with
Report Spam   Logged

The S-Factor
Chairman of High Impact Wrestling

Bobby Azula
HIW Rookie

The Witness

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2008, 11:57:14 pm »

Don't some moves still need to filled out? But is lush to have you here man.

I honestly couldn't think of enough moves to fill all the spots. I do hope Russ is right in saying that I have enough down to be worked with...
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The names of all televised and live programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans and wrestling moves and all World Wrestling Entertainment, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling and logos are trademarks which are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. High Impact Wrestling is not related in any way with WWE.com, TNAwrestling.com, ROHwrestling.com, ECW.com and is in no in way connectioned to WWE, all characters and images are primarily used for fun, and is not profiiting from using WWE, ECW, TNA, and ROH characters and images in anyway. HIW is in no way connected to any other wrestling federations or companies of the same name. Any views of HIW and it's members are not related to the fore-mentioned companies
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum