Vote For HIW At The eWrestling Experts Topsite

page counter
Web Counters
High Impact Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 09:10:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Chairman: Scorpio

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Owner Of HIW

Poll
Question: Who Should Own HIW?  (Voting closed: August 14, 2008, 01:36:08 am)
Russ - 8 (72.7%)
David - 1 (9.1%)
Cam - 1 (9.1%)
Ryan - 1 (9.1%)
Other - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Owner Of HIW  (Read 571 times)
Matt Marvel
HIW Crowd Pleaser

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2008, 03:32:03 pm »

Well as it says here, everybody voted that I deserved to stay, that I worked off my ass for HIW.

But the thing that annoys me the most Russ is you never can get past that little argument we had a while back. It was practically two months ago. It seems that Busta got past it (who was originally just me and him arguing), because I actually grew up and decided it was foolish to hold a grudge at a friend, and he apologized as well as me. Remember when Drake and I fought last winter, I apologized and he forgave me for acting selfish, now I'd consider us to be friends on here. But you just can't get past that tiny argument, and forgive me can you. In every little debate where I have an opinion you throw that argument at me for saying how I feel. I stuck up for Max, I did what friends do, suddenly I am one of the bad guys because I am in a red zone with you. It seems that ever since I came back you have been on my ass, left and right. But you know what I want, I want you to just grow up and worry more about being a friend more then you worry about being one of my parents. Ban me if you want, but I'm positive you will lose a lot of people's respect if you do. So let's just have somebody lock this topic and have everybody else move on and pretend like it never happened.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 03:35:13 pm by T2ThaJoyal » Report Spam   Logged

Two time HIW Tag Team Champion. Four time HIW World Champion Once known as HBK, Charlie Haas and Christian Cage.

HIW's Elite Champion

Total Record

~ 26 Wins ~ 8 Loses ~ 2 Draws ~

Matt Marvel
4 Wins ~ 2 Loses ~ 0 Draw ~
Drake
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2008, 04:02:32 pm »

Remember when people got along ?
Report Spam   Logged
???
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2008, 04:14:05 pm »

This is stupid, of course you will stay owner Russ.
Report Spam   Logged
Knight
Creative Controller
HIW Main Eventer

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2008, 04:25:24 pm »

Remember when people got along ?

Dooon't be silly.
Report Spam   Logged

As Mr. Kennedy
20/02/06

As Luke Knight
04/00/02
Chris Sabin
Creative Controller
HIW Hall of Famer

The MotorCity Machine Gun

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2008, 05:45:29 pm »

Eww, who gets along nowadays? This is HIW, lol.
Report Spam   Logged

Hail Sabin!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The names of all televised and live programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans and wrestling moves and all World Wrestling Entertainment, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling and logos are trademarks which are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. High Impact Wrestling is not related in any way with WWE.com, TNAwrestling.com, ROHwrestling.com, ECW.com and is in no in way connectioned to WWE, all characters and images are primarily used for fun, and is not profiiting from using WWE, ECW, TNA, and ROH characters and images in anyway. HIW is in no way connected to any other wrestling federations or companies of the same name. Any views of HIW and it's members are not related to the fore-mentioned companies
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum