Vote For HIW At The eWrestling Experts Topsite

page counter
Web Counters
High Impact Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 09:16:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to HIW

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Johnny "The Visual Orgasm" Styles

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Johnny "The Visual Orgasm" Styles  (Read 664 times)
TheGreatOne
Creative Controller
HIW Rookie

The long night begins at days end...

View Profile WWW
« on: August 10, 2008, 02:57:12 am »

High Impact Wrestling Contract

Superstar's Name: Johnny Stylez

-------------------------------------------------------------

Appearance (Please Provide Photograph):

Nicknames (Optional): The Visual Orgasm...SBK...The Living Legend
Picbase: Randy Orton
Height: 6'4''
Weight: 250
Hometown: Miami, FL
Face or Heel: Heel
Quotes: "Never Looked soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good" "Because Life's a ****, and I beat her to"
Theme Song (If Your Not Sure, Make Up The Name): Jedi Mind Tricks: When all the lights Die
Entrance (Please Provide A Detailed Description As It Would Appear In Matches):

"ARE YOU READY?!?"

The words blare over the speakers as a loud drum and guitar sequence blast as Jedi Mind Tricks - All the lights Die plays. The lights shine a blue and white color and smoke starts to appear on the stage. Blue waterfall pyro falls from the entrance ramp as a platform rises from the ground. On the platform is Johnny Stylez, dressed in his blue and white spat Tights and a blue and his new trade mark tee-shirt a blue and white Superman 'S' on the chest. With Sam right behind him with a matching tube top and a pretty short skirt. His mouth is covered by a white bandana as he holds his hands under his nose like he’s praying. Stylez eyes dart forward as he moves his hands to make a 'S' and Sam rubs his chest as the falling pyro turns white as he steps off the platform. The crowd gives him mixed reactions but he doesn’t seem fazed by it. He looks around slowly before making his way down the entrance ramp. Stylez reaches the bottom of the entrance ramp and looks around. Fans boo him and shout things at him but Johnny Stylez eyes glare at all of them. He makes his way to the steel steps and gets up them quickly and walks along the apron. He places his foot on the second rope and gets on the turnbuckle (think The Rock.) Stylez gets on the turnbuckle and Sam pulls his shirt over his head. He looks around and crosses his arms as the crowd boos at a fever pitch. He moves the bandana from around his mouth to his neck and his devilish smirk can be seen clearly. Stylez shifts his weight and sits atop the turnbuckle looks around. He throws the bandana at Sam as she wraps it around her neck. Stylez leans back a bit as he waits for the match to begin.

Regular Moveset:
Please Provide The Minimum Number Of Moves, But You Can Give More

Basic Attacks (Punches, Kicks etc.)
1. Straight Punch
2. Roundhouse Kick
3. Uppercut Punch

Front Grapples (Suplexes, DDTs etc.)
1. DDT
2. Powerdriver
3. Powerbomb
4. pedigree
5. Famasser

Ground Moves (Leg Drop, Stomps etc.)
1. Rolling thunder
2. Elbow drop
3. Leg Drop

Back Grapples (Back Suplexes, School Boy Pins etc.)
1. Reverse DDT
2. Bulldog
3. Reverse Neckbreaker
4. Impaler

Running Attacks (Clotheslines, Spears etc.)
1. Spear
2. Clothesline

Diving Attacks (Missile Dropkicks, Frog Splashes etc.)
1. Moonsault
2. shooting star press
3. Frog splash

Corner Moves (Superplexes, Tornado DDT etc.)
1. Tornado DDT
2. Super Powerbomb
3. Frankenstiner

Submission Moves (Boston Crabs, Face Locks etc.)
1. Sharpshooter
2. Half Boston Crab
3. Dragon Sleeper
4. Figure Four Leg lock

Special Moveset

Finishers (Up to three + Descriptions/Real names for the moves):
1. End Result: Stylez places the opponent on his shoulders. He then swings them out in front of him, like an F-5, but he then catches them at his side, their head facing down and towards the front of Stylez. He then drops them on their neck, and he then lies on their neck for a bit. This is all done very quickly and is one fluid motion.
2. Lockout: Modified Dragon Sleeper
3. The Round Lottery: Death Valley Driver

Signature Moves:

1. Chin Talk: Superkick

Specialty Match (Optional):

Clockwork Orange House of Fun Death Match

Manager Name: Samantha Carter

Manager's Base:

Sample Role Play:

..::It was starting to get late, suns been down for a while, to the point where the chill in the air became a cold sting against the skin of anyone foolish enough to still be wandering around outside. Still, the beauty of it all was obvious, with the slight breeze picking up from the east, and the faint wisps of the darkened clouds doing their best to hide the moon from sight. Had that horror movie feel to it. Far below, the deserted parking lot of the was sitting in silence, the shaded outline of various vehicles sitting motionless in their designated spots, their owners no doubt inside the building getting ready for the next event of the night. But there was one vehicle in the lot tonight that differed from the others. A new sight. Parked in an empty spot at the corner of the lot, away from the majority, was a metallic-red Mustang, year '84, from the look of it. Inside, a single figure sat behind the wheel, peering through the windshield at the staff entrance of the arena. After a couple of moments, the driver-side door of the car opened, and figure stepped out into the crisp air, letting out a quiet exhale against the first of the chill to sweep his skin.::..

..::He was not a big man, maybe six-foot at the utmost, save for an inch or two extra, think Iverson, yea they got him at 6‘4 but that’s being generous. A baseball cap bearing the S logo was pulled low on his head, the bill folded into a perfect curve, hiding his face for the moment as he turned and leaned down to retrieve something from the passenger seat. It was a black duffel bag. Slinging it over his shoulder, the man shut the door and turned toward the arena, sliding his free hand into the pocket of his Carpenter jeans as he made his way inside.::..

--Jump ahead in time folks…gotta love TV magic--

..::An hour or so later, the newcomer found himself wandering the numerous hallways that made up the back-stage areas of the arena. This was nothing like he was used to. This place made the Sanitarium look like a kiddie-pool by comparison, and it was enough of a shock to make him wonder if it was such a smart idea to accept the offer he'd been made. Now without his cap, it was easier to make out some of the man's features, such as his dark sienna-blond hair, short and slicked-back. His eyes Ice blue that caught the lights without fail anytime he lifted his head to nod and smile at one of the staff members walking by. A short black leather jacket hung from wide-set shoulders, the front open to expose an un-tucked sateen dress-shirt of metallic-blue, the hem falling over the waistband of his jeans with quite some length to spare. The pockets were wide, and deep enough to hide his hands entirely as he turned the corner, and almost knocked over a poor woman coming from the other direction.::..

"Ah ****! Sorry, babe...I really should have watched where I was going”

..::Flashing her an embarrassed smile, the Kid nodded, and started off down the corridor again. Behind him, the young woman composed herself, and turned to glance back over her shoulder, narrowing her eyes a moment before wheeling and starting after him.::..

Lady: "Um...E-Excuse me...Fella? Is there...Something you needed help with? I'm sorry, but, I don't quite recognize you, and I thought I knew just about everyone here. My name is April Green, I'm one of the reporters with Ewrestling undefended. And...You are?"

..::Pausing in his tracks, the fella turned and offered a slanted smile, his eyes betraying his attempt at appearing shy and uncertain.::..

“It couldn‘t hurt. I‘m the new blood on the block...And I think I might be lost. I was offered a spot at in the HIW...A couple of nights ago, and I thought I'd get here early and you know test the waters a bit, stir the pots a little, you know that type of bullshit”

April Green: "Oh! A newbie! In that case, welcome to the HIW. And don't worry, I'm sure you'll do just fine here, we all get a little lost sometimes, even me. Did you already find the locker rooms and places like that?"

"You get lose? Wouldn‘t believe it, bet it has something to do with your blond locks. But no worries on the whole lockeroom situation already been there and found that. By the way names Johnny Stylez, you can call me The Visual Orgasm if you like”

..::Extending her hand, Stylez offered a simple smile that only grew when he kissed the hand of April, being the true Casanova that he is. Turning to look over her shoulder, April brought her attention back to Stylez, and started down the hallway.::..

April Green: "Well, come on and follow me, and I'll see if I can't give you a two dollar tour of the place. Its pretty simple. We have the locker rooms and the back-stage areas, you'll find a lot of the superstars around here most of the time. We have a lounge and a cafeteria up near the front offices where the executives do their business. And then of course there's the arena itself, at the center of the building. Have you seen it yet?"

..::Shaking his head, Stylez fell into step beside the young woman, taking in the surroundings as they made their way along the winding corridors. He noticed a couple of other roster-members up the hallway, something-or other and one other guy who's name he couldn't place yet. Either way, he was following April around a corner when he remembered something.::..

"Uh, Babe, where do they post the cards? I was told that it was possible I might be starting as soon as the very next show, and I don't want to make a bad impression just in case I am."

April: "We usually keep it posted up by the front offices. Here, I'll show you."

..::After a couple more turns, Stylez found himself in front of what had to be the executive offices. Either that, or the big talent here ended up with suites for locker rooms. In any case, his attention was on the piece of paper posted outside the door. The Next card hasn’t been posted yet, but no worries he knew it was only a matter of time before he would be stealing the show::..

..:Afro faint smirk crossed Stylez's lips as he studied the paper a moment longer just picturing who his debut foe could be, feel pretty bad for that poor fucker, and finally just turned around and started back down the hallway, pausing just long enough to glance back over his shoulder.::..

"Um, how would I get to the stage entrance from here?"

April: "Just keep following this hallway. You'll pass by the lounge on your right side, keep on going and you should see the access alcove on your left. I don't know if anyone will be out there, though. The show isn't for a few more days."

"Oh, I know. Good looking out Babe."

..::Turning back around, Stylez started off in the directions April had explained, making sure to get the attention of a camera-man on his way to the stage entrance. While April stood in her place and yelled:..

April: Welcome to the HIW

--FIN--

I Agree To Abide By The Rules Of High Impact Wrestling, To Respect The Fellow Members, And To Work My Hardest In Roleplaying And Match Writing. Above All, I Agree To Have Fun!

Signed: Johnny Stylez

Personal Info (Optional)
Name: John
How Did You Find Out About HIW?: I am the artist formally known as the Rock

© High Impact Wrestling 2008
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 06:28:27 pm by TheGreatOne » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Scorpio
HIW Chairman
HIW Hall of Famer

8 Out Of 5 People Have Maths Problems

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2008, 10:53:58 am »

Best nickname EVER...

Accepted
Report Spam   Logged

The S-Factor
Chairman of High Impact Wrestling

Bobby Azula
HIW Rookie

The Witness

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 03:12:08 am »

Wait, who's this guy? lol, j/k...
Report Spam   Logged
TheGreatOne
Creative Controller
HIW Rookie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2008, 06:28:51 pm »

Updated the Bio
Report Spam   Logged

Matt Marvel
HIW Crowd Pleaser

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2008, 07:45:20 pm »

He's back!  Shocked

I've always wondered this. What does SBK stand for?  Huh?
Report Spam   Logged

Two time HIW Tag Team Champion. Four time HIW World Champion Once known as HBK, Charlie Haas and Christian Cage.

HIW's Elite Champion

Total Record

~ 26 Wins ~ 8 Loses ~ 2 Draws ~

Matt Marvel
4 Wins ~ 2 Loses ~ 0 Draw ~
TheGreatOne
Creative Controller
HIW Rookie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2008, 08:12:41 pm »

Strike Back Kid

And you knew I had to come back for a rematch right? lol
Report Spam   Logged

Matt Marvel
HIW Crowd Pleaser

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2008, 08:21:56 pm »

Strike Back Kid

And you knew I had to come back for a rematch right? lol

Yes. I actually spent that time preparing like crazy, and still nothing  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Two time HIW Tag Team Champion. Four time HIW World Champion Once known as HBK, Charlie Haas and Christian Cage.

HIW's Elite Champion

Total Record

~ 26 Wins ~ 8 Loses ~ 2 Draws ~

Matt Marvel
4 Wins ~ 2 Loses ~ 0 Draw ~
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The names of all televised and live programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans and wrestling moves and all World Wrestling Entertainment, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling and logos are trademarks which are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. High Impact Wrestling is not related in any way with WWE.com, TNAwrestling.com, ROHwrestling.com, ECW.com and is in no in way connectioned to WWE, all characters and images are primarily used for fun, and is not profiiting from using WWE, ECW, TNA, and ROH characters and images in anyway. HIW is in no way connected to any other wrestling federations or companies of the same name. Any views of HIW and it's members are not related to the fore-mentioned companies
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum