Vote For HIW At The eWrestling Experts Topsite

page counter
Web Counters
High Impact Wrestling
April 18, 2024, 05:22:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Invite Your Friends To HIW

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Rise, Fall and Rise Again Part 2

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Rise, Fall and Rise Again Part 2  (Read 185 times)
Matt Marvel
HIW Crowd Pleaser

View Profile
« on: July 17, 2008, 05:16:30 pm »

The same introduction plays that was shown in the first tape of Charlie Haas. Where we last left of Charlie said how he worked for the JAPW, ECWA, and MCW wrestling promotions, and held a record of eight tag team titles under the age of 27. The screen comes back as we see Charlie Haas in the same office inside the gym, where he was in the last tape.

Charlie Haas
Now if you have seen my work you might have noticed my attire. I wear trunks with my name on it, custom made for three hundred dollars a pair. But one thing people always notice is on my wrist. On my wrist I have wrist tape. Now most wrestlers like to design there attire to make it more appealing to the eye, making them more original. On my wristbands I have the name Russ. In Wild West Wrestling my and my brother Russ were a tag team, The Haas Brothers. We were the top team in WWW. We held more tag team gold than any other tag team in JAPW, and MCW. We held so much and stuck together since we were brothers. We knew what each other was going to do in our matches. I could read Russ like a book, knowing exactly when he was tired and needed a tag, when he would want to wrap up the match or keep the fans going on the edge of there seats.

A video clip plays of a tape in JAPW. The tape dates back to July 22 1998. It shows a tag team match between the former tag team champions (unkown names) and The Haas Brothers. It shows Charlie Haas tagging in Russ and hitting a spike piledriver. Then Russ hits an armdrag. The match plays for two more minutes and one of the champions is knocked down on the floor while the other is going for a powerbomb. Russ is stuck in the powerbomb when suddenly Charlie hits a dropkick to the guys chest, knocking him over and Russ gets the three count. The Haas Brothers have captured there first Tag Team Titles. The celebrate in the ring until the camera fades back to Charlie Haas.

Charlie Haas
But Russ....Russ never did so great at the climax of our tag team days. He was having mdeical problems and was starting to get more tired in our matches. There would become a point where he would get tagged in, do a couple of jabs and hit an arm drag then be all fatigued out. There were actually multiple times where I couldn't even tag Russ in and I would have to lead the Haas Brothers to victory. The bad thing is, is the fact that everybody thought he was just tired and getting too old for the sport. The other bad thing was the day I got a letter in the mail, which I talked about in the last video. I got a letter from the doctors at Edmond Medical, saying that Russ's heart gave out and he had passed away

Another video clip plays The Haas Brother's second run as tag champs. Russ exits the ring hugging the belt and climbs over the security barricade. He puts his arm around his mom and dad along with Charlie. They smile as the camera captures there faces.

Charlie Haas

I had to hang up the wrestling career. At that point I didn't even want to wrestle. I felt like the death of my brother was too much for me to withstand when I enter the ring, turn to the corner and have nobody there. My parents were disappointed since I worked hard for it in high school, work hard for it in college and then just throw it all away. They wanted me to know that Russ would be happy if I moved on. But I just couldn't. I felt that if I returned to wrestle that meant his death...was just a passing phase.

The screen fades as the message "TO BE CONTINUED" appears....
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 05:37:15 pm by T2ThaJoyal » Report Spam   Logged

Two time HIW Tag Team Champion. Four time HIW World Champion Once known as HBK, Charlie Haas and Christian Cage.

HIW's Elite Champion

Total Record

~ 26 Wins ~ 8 Loses ~ 2 Draws ~

Matt Marvel
4 Wins ~ 2 Loses ~ 0 Draw ~

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Scorpio
HIW Chairman
HIW Hall of Famer

8 Out Of 5 People Have Maths Problems

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 05:18:38 pm »

Those feds dont exist in HIW-land... and we all know there's only one superawesome russ
Report Spam   Logged

The S-Factor
Chairman of High Impact Wrestling

Matt Marvel
HIW Crowd Pleaser

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 05:19:38 pm »

WAIT! I aint finished yet Tongue

Those are just indy feds
Report Spam   Logged

Two time HIW Tag Team Champion. Four time HIW World Champion Once known as HBK, Charlie Haas and Christian Cage.

HIW's Elite Champion

Total Record

Matt Marvel
Matt Marvel
HIW Crowd Pleaser

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2008, 05:52:24 pm »

Ok now everyone can peak Wink
Report Spam   Logged

HIW's Elite Champion

Total Record

Matt Marvel
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The names of all televised and live programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans and wrestling moves and all World Wrestling Entertainment, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling and logos are trademarks which are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. High Impact Wrestling is not related in any way with WWE.com, TNAwrestling.com, ROHwrestling.com, ECW.com and is in no in way connectioned to WWE, all characters and images are primarily used for fun, and is not profiiting from using WWE, ECW, TNA, and ROH characters and images in anyway. HIW is in no way connected to any other wrestling federations or companies of the same name. Any views of HIW and it's members are not related to the fore-mentioned companies
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum