Vote For HIW At The eWrestling Experts Topsite

page counter
Web Counters
High Impact Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 03:42:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to HIW

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

In The Wilderness

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: In The Wilderness  (Read 80 times)
???
« on: July 13, 2008, 02:48:08 pm »

Just an Introduction

While the sun is going down very slightly and the moon is showing in what it seems to be a full moon on the rise. It’s just hitting 5:56pm while a man is sitting on a rock at a hill watching the suns every move. He examines it with his big white eyes. He is wearing a torn T-**** and torn pants as if he has been attacked from a dog or some sort of animal. His hair is over his face, still staring at the sun, still very focused.

Four minutes have passed and it is 6pm. He rises to his feet, wearing no footwear. The sun is going down faster now, showing the sun up to his chest now and going down further and further.

“I am not human. I do things people cannot explain, things people cannot describe. In about 1 minute you will find out why. I am here with you now and there is no escaping. High Impact Wrestling has welcomed a new animal, a Werewolf. During the day I am bad, at night I am an unstoppable force. I don’t turn into a cute little puppy, I don’t play **** hide and seek, I tear apart limbs and eat them. This is no fun and games, this is reality, HIW, get used to it.”

The sun is gone down, and you can see the mans face turn into a totally different thing. His eyes are no bigger and whiter than before, he roars but not like a human, he looks at his hands and they turn into claws and sharp nails, he looks at his feet, they are growing more out of shape than ever, they turn into a dogs feet, hair seems to grow over his **** and pants. His teeth are now sharper and fangs are out. He managers to get out a huge “AAAAWWWWWOOOOOOAAAAHHHHHH” sounding like a dog, but more vicious and ferocious. He now has an arched back, he places his claws on his face and then puts them down exposing a now dog face. He now gets to his two feet and roars, sprinting into the wilderness and dark as it has hit full moon.

In the background you can here attacks happening on other animals as the camera zooms into the full moon, fading to it as it fades to black.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The names of all televised and live programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans and wrestling moves and all World Wrestling Entertainment, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling and logos are trademarks which are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. High Impact Wrestling is not related in any way with WWE.com, TNAwrestling.com, ROHwrestling.com, ECW.com and is in no in way connectioned to WWE, all characters and images are primarily used for fun, and is not profiiting from using WWE, ECW, TNA, and ROH characters and images in anyway. HIW is in no way connected to any other wrestling federations or companies of the same name. Any views of HIW and it's members are not related to the fore-mentioned companies
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum