Vote For HIW At The eWrestling Experts Topsite

page counter
Web Counters
High Impact Wrestling
April 16, 2024, 07:12:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Invite Your Friends To HIW

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Give A Little Love Topic

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Give A Little Love Topic  (Read 445 times)
Scorpio
HIW Chairman
HIW Hall of Famer

8 Out Of 5 People Have Maths Problems

View Profile
« on: July 07, 2008, 07:30:03 pm »

Hey, there's a topic dedicated to bitching about other members, so lets go full circle and have a topic to say something nice about other members.

Lately we've been so up tight, burning eachother 24/7... so this might be a way to thank someone, or just show your appreciation.

PS. If you wanna add or agree with someone else's statement then do so... Cheesy
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 07:52:56 pm by Edge » Report Spam   Logged

The S-Factor
Chairman of High Impact Wrestling

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Scorpio
HIW Chairman
HIW Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 07:34:05 pm »

David (Jeff Hardy)
Well, I don't do it enough, nobody on here does it enough, but I'd like to take this oppurtunity to thank David. Put it this way, without that guy, HIW wouldn't be here today; I have never seen or met someone so dedicated. This is a guy who wrote matches whilst on holiday, someone who always offers to do that little extra, and I don't think he gets enough appreciation. Countless time's I have been just milliseconds away from closing HIW for good, yet it's always been David who's talked me out of it (get a job with the Samaritans lol) and it's always David who's turned the place around. If you've enjoyed a great storyline, it's probably come from him. If you saw a brilliant ppv gimmick, undoubtedly it ws Binge. If you like HIW, well, give the guy a pat on the back and buy him a beer; that's all down to him.
Report Spam   Logged

The S-Factor

Saubt
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2008, 07:51:31 pm »

I'll buy Dave a beer when he says I'm better than him in Halo...god, I'll do one of my own on someone else later. I have many more important things. Hey mom, can you bring me a juicebox? NOW!
Report Spam   Logged
Deka Zukito
General Manager
HIW Hall of Famer

Subtract: 700
Inventory: Coloured Username

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 05:59:59 pm »

Just to note, don't buy me a beer as it's not a drink I am a particularly big fan of. Vodka's good though! Or a cider, I could go on. But yes...

I give love to Russ because he made the place and runs it well, he is the hand of force when my ideas are too relaxed, that didn't make sense but yeah. He also books most of the cards and makes the RP topics, which I am very lazy with and does a lot of the tedious **** that is needed for making a fed. So hats off to Russ...

Oh ****... I ain't wearing a hat.
Report Spam   Logged

The New Era of HIW - Has Arrived
Scorpio
HIW Chairman
HIW Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2008, 08:05:20 pm »

Billy-J

Wow... just... since when did you start writing John Morrison's scripts? The stuff in your rp is SO John Morrison it's scary, really well done man. Pat yaself on the back and have a beer from the boss  Afro
Report Spam   Logged

The S-Factor

Billy-j
General Manager
HIW Rookie

'Cymru am Byth'

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2008, 09:05:50 pm »

thanks man, i enjoy writing my rps as Morrison, lets me poke fun at everyone

and i'm gonna be akward as well and say i don't like beer either, but cider, oh yeah! I'd drink that til i can't get up

as for the love i'm going to bounce back some love at you Edge/Russ (if i've read right that's your real name) as this is one of the better run feds that i'm on and most of it is down to your hard work, running a fed isn't easy (i should know, i've just opened one) and runnin a good fed is even harder and for one guy to do so much is pretty impressiive

so i'll tip my hat (which i actually have, my lucky trilby) and raise a cider (which i don't have, but wish i did) to you too
Report Spam   Logged

Dragon~Demonico
HIW Crowd Pleaser

Subtract: 35
Inventory: HIW Anniversary DVD

WOOOOOOOO!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2008, 10:26:19 pm »

Busta/Eric Young

This guy has come up with storylines and is a great creative controller, and also if he didn't flame anybody what other fun would we have other then Russ flaming anybody  Cheesy Heres to ya man!
Report Spam   Logged

W/L/D
4-3-0

???
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2008, 12:59:41 pm »

Russ/Edge

Yeah sure we have had our moments, sure we have been pissed off at each other but the following day we still chat and have a good old fashion laugh around. Your Efedding is becoming much better and better, your RPing skills are improving and your way to run HIW is excellent. Improving and improving Russ, keep it up. Well done buddy Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The names of all televised and live programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans and wrestling moves and all World Wrestling Entertainment, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling and logos are trademarks which are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. High Impact Wrestling is not related in any way with WWE.com, TNAwrestling.com, ROHwrestling.com, ECW.com and is in no in way connectioned to WWE, all characters and images are primarily used for fun, and is not profiiting from using WWE, ECW, TNA, and ROH characters and images in anyway. HIW is in no way connected to any other wrestling federations or companies of the same name. Any views of HIW and it's members are not related to the fore-mentioned companies
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum