Vote For HIW At The eWrestling Experts Topsite

page counter
Web Counters
High Impact Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 03:02:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Chairman: Scorpio

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Wave of the Future.... KAZ

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Wave of the Future.... KAZ  (Read 319 times)
Kaz
« on: June 23, 2008, 05:10:09 pm »

High Impact Wrestling Contract
Superstar's Name: Kaz

-------------------------------------------------------------

Appearance:
Nicknames (Optional): Wave of the Future
Height: 6’ 1”
Weight: 225 lbs.
Hometown: Anaheim, CA
Face or Heel: Face
Theme Song : Kaz from Dave Oliver
Entrance (Please Provide A Detailed Description As It Would Appear In Matches):”Kaz” hits the PA as Kaz walks out from behind the curtain.  He is really pumped up for his match as the announcer gives his ring introduction.

Announcer: Introducion, hailing from Anaheim, California.  Weighing in at 225 lbs.  He is the Wave of the Future..... He is Kaz.

He high 5’s some fans and enters the ring.  He climbs to the middle rope and throws a hand in the air as his fans cheer for him.  He hops down and waits for his opponent to enter.

Regular Moveset:
Please Provide The Minimum Number Of Moves, But You Can Give More

Basic Attacks (Punches, Kicks etc.)
1. Middle Kick
2. Enzugiri
3. Spinning Wheel Kick

Front Grapples (Suplexes, DDTs etc.)
1. Small Package
2. Snapmare and Dropkick
3. Jawbreaker
4. Step Up Enzugiri
5. Neckbreaker

Ground Moves (Leg Drop, Stomps etc.)
1. Angry Stomp
2. Leg Drop 2
3. Dropkick to Face
4. Head Scissors Takeover

Back Grapples (Back Suplexes, School Boy Pins etc.)
1. School Boy Pin
2. Edge O’ Matic
3. Back Suplex
4. Backslide Pin
5. German Suplex

Running Attacks (Clotheslines, Spears etc.)
1. Flapjack and Dropkick
2. Bulldog

Diving Attacks (Missile Dropkicks, Frog Splashes etc.)
1. Leg Drop
2. Diving Elbow Pin
3. Diving Cross Body Pin

Corner Moves (Superplexes, Tornado DDT etc.)
1. Turnbuckle Dropkick
2. Rolling Powerbomb
3. Lucha DDT

Submission Moves (Boston Crabs, Face Locks etc.)
1. Boston Crab
2. Leg Breaker
3. Sleeper Hold
4. Dragon Sleeper

Special Moveset

Finishers (Up to three):
1. Wave of the Future (Top Rope Flip Bottom)
2. Flux Capacitor (Queen Suplex)

Signature Moves:
1. Rolling Powerbomb
2. Flapjack and Dropkick

Special Weapon Moves:
1. Van Terminator (Coast to Coast Dropkick to Chair)
2. Van Daminator (Spinning Kick into opponents face holding chair)

Specialty Match: Ultimate X

Sample Role Play:

As Kaz sits in the empty parking lot at the arena looking around for someone, he notices that Todd Grisham is walking up to him. Todd gets on the microphone, stares into the camera, and begins talking.

**The Questioned Homosexual** Todd Grisham
We are moments away from Wrestling War I, live on Pay Per View. We are standing here with Kaz. Kaz, what are you waiting for?

**Wave of the Future** Kaz
Let me see. I am waiting for Pigs to fly. I am waiting for Christmas. I am waiting for the Easter Bunny to come hopping around the corner. They all make sense, since that is about my chance of my supposed “tag team partner” the Undertaker showing up to the arena tonight. I have not seen him around here all day.

Well, have you looked everywhere in the arena?

I have been sitting in the parking lot since before the production people got here. If he was here, he found a side entrance or something, because obviously he is to scared to come talk to me about winning some gold. Look, I want him to actually show up, so that maybe we stand a chance to win. Right now, I am waiting for the lights to fade and the creepy music to start. That way I know that he actually cares and will be here to show up to the pay per view and not leave me to fight six other people all by my lonesome.

Anyway, Kaz, what are your plans for your match tonight in the Tag Team Turmoil.

First off, I am not gonna get eliminated. That is a start. Next, I will literally tear through every single person that stands in my way from winning my first tile here in the NHBW. In addition, I heard “Super Eric” talking about how him and me used to be friends. Dude, you are just one person who would not leave me alone week after week because you were scared that the Bogeyman was gonna eat your stupid little face off. Now you gain this paranoia-like mentality, and gone totally AWOL with this superhero like character. I know a person that can help with that Eric, its call a psychiatrist. They help people whose elevators do not quite go all the way to the top.

Well that sounds like something I don’t want to be any part of, so you go on ahead and wait for the Undertaker, while I go and hide under my bed, sucking my thumb, and, you know, not die… So, see you later Kaz.

As Todd Grisham starts to leave, Kaz grabs his arm and pulls him in closer, grabbing the microphone.

No, wait. I got one more thing to say before you leave. All of these superstars in this match will be gunning to win the World Tag Team titles. Only two will walk out holding them. If I have the last word in this matter, the championships will be coming home with the Wave of the Future… and, if he shows up, the Phenom, the Undertaker. I mean look at the opponents. One team consists of “The Champ” and a drugged out reject. Then again, they are the most consistently partnered people out of all the teams here. Do understand though, Todd, that they will fall just like everyone else to the Wave of the Future.

Another, is a team that consists of a supposed to be fish, and a has-been superhero. Eric, you already know my thoughts about you. Shark Boy, you are already on my last nerves, thinking you are a “Stone Cold” wannabe. You know, drinking your clam juice, and telling bad jokes about fish and fishing.

Finally, the last team will be a team of two people that will try to eat each other’s faces off before the match has even started. Rellik could be someone that I would not meet in a dark alley, but like the rest, will fall to the greatest. His tag team partner seems to be what most of us call a freak. He on the other hand, calls himself “Big Nasty.” All I can say to him is good luck with you because in this organization, you will eat… or just be eaten.

Come to think about it, where does our General Manager get the teams? Honestly, I have no clue either. One things for sure though, he needs to stop picking names out of a hat after getting drunk.

I guarantee this though, if the Undertaker does not show tonight, I will have one heck of a battle on my hands. Right after that battle though, I will have a new one. More than likely, I will lose the first fight. I mean, look at my win-loss record as of late. However, when it comes to the second fight, Undertaker, heed my warning. If you do not show up tonight, you will suffer my wrath and rue on your decision for the rest of your career.

Well said Kaz. How though, do you plan to defeat six other men?

Todd, we just went over this, I said I will tear through everything and if the Undertaker does show up, he had better not step in my way, or he will end up in the wake of Kaz. It goes for you too, Todd. Do not step in my way.

Kaz moves closer with an evil, sadistic look in his eyes.

OK then… Um… Well, that was my time with the Wave of the Future, Kaz. Good Luck on your match tonight.

Todd runs away like a little girl would run away from a schoolyard crush. Kaz watches on with a questioned and confused look on his face.

Remember, the Future is Present, The Future is Now, The Future is Kaz.

(END RP)

I Agree To Abide By The Rules Of High Impact Wrestling, To Respect The Fellow Members, And To Work My Hardest In Roleplaying And Match Writing. Above All, I Agree To Have Fun!

Signed:
Kaz

Personal Info
Name: Alex Anderson
How Did You Find Out About HIW?: I was originally Billy Kidman or Alex Shelley (I can’t remember quite frankly), but I guess I was fired, so I want a second chance

© High Impact Wrestling 2008
[/center]
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 10:37:36 pm by Kaz » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Deka Zukito
General Manager
HIW Hall of Famer

Subtract: 700
Inventory: Coloured Username

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2008, 05:17:19 pm »

Okay, this is all good but would it be possible to get a better entrance? Then this will be perfect!
Report Spam   Logged

The New Era of HIW - Has Arrived
Scorpio
HIW Chairman
HIW Hall of Famer

8 Out Of 5 People Have Maths Problems

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 12:42:30 am »

Yeah, your in potential signees, but I wouldn't mind seeing that entrance touched up a little.
Report Spam   Logged

The S-Factor
Chairman of High Impact Wrestling

Kaz
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2008, 10:38:49 pm »

Edited entrance.
Report Spam   Logged
Deka Zukito
General Manager
HIW Hall of Famer

Subtract: 700
Inventory: Coloured Username

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2008, 11:14:02 am »

Cool, I might touch it up myself when match writing but I'll accept this seeming Edge is away.
Report Spam   Logged

The New Era of HIW - Has Arrived
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The names of all televised and live programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans and wrestling moves and all World Wrestling Entertainment, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling and logos are trademarks which are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. High Impact Wrestling is not related in any way with WWE.com, TNAwrestling.com, ROHwrestling.com, ECW.com and is in no in way connectioned to WWE, all characters and images are primarily used for fun, and is not profiiting from using WWE, ECW, TNA, and ROH characters and images in anyway. HIW is in no way connected to any other wrestling federations or companies of the same name. Any views of HIW and it's members are not related to the fore-mentioned companies
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum