Vote For HIW At The eWrestling Experts Topsite

page counter
Web Counters
High Impact Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 10:59:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to HIW

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Diet - Week 3 - New Pictures

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Diet - Week 3 - New Pictures  (Read 557 times)
Deka Zukito
General Manager
HIW Hall of Famer

Subtract: 700
Inventory: Coloured Username

View Profile
« on: June 17, 2008, 12:34:26 pm »

My weight is still what it was this time last week but I did have a burger king and a load of other **** at Thorpe Park yesterday. Here are the new pictures.

Week 3

Week1

Bicep (tensed) I positioned this so the flash didn't come on so you can see a bit of the definition there. Compared to the one from week 1 there is a good improvement

Week 3

Week 1

Another improvement, that was just so a comparison could be made, that picture from Week 3 was actually taken a few days ago so it was more week 2 and a bit but nonetheless it gives comparison from Week 1.

Here is how I will take the abs picture from now on as it will show development in whole upper body.

Report Spam   Logged

The New Era of HIW - Has Arrived

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Drake
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2008, 09:57:34 pm »

How much weight altogether have you lost. I dropped from 190 to 163 in about 3 months and am still dropping weight just wondering what your diet workout program is maybe I can help you out with some stuff.
Report Spam   Logged
Scorpio
HIW Chairman
HIW Hall of Famer

8 Out Of 5 People Have Maths Problems

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 10:02:14 pm »

^ Eat his food for him... works well
Report Spam   Logged

The S-Factor
Chairman of High Impact Wrestling

Louden Noxious
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2008, 03:00:54 pm »

Eww armpit hair Dead I shave mine  Kinky I need to go on diet...I'll just stop eating for a week, always works for me =D Not the smartest thing to do but I do it damn it ^_^
Report Spam   Logged
Drake
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2008, 04:08:55 pm »

Actually not eating makes you gain more weight once you eat again lol For men it is better to eat around 2200 calories a day combined with some sorta of psychical activity.
Report Spam   Logged
Alva
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2008, 04:25:11 pm »

Actually not eating makes you gain more weight once you eat again lol For men it is better to eat around 2200 calories a day combined with some sorta of psychical activity.
now during the summer, i try to eat as much protien as i can and not so much the other things

i try for around 2,500 cals going in and around 4-5 of hard excercise a day

last year i was able to lose 7 pounds, but then again i gained muscle mass
Report Spam   Logged
Drake
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2008, 04:32:51 pm »

You should only eat your bodyweight in protein. Like if you weight say 163lbs you should only eat 163 grams of protein, as too much of it is not a good thing for you at all. It's said to be healthy to drop about 2 lbs a week, but if your weight training you will also gain muscle mass and it will look like your not losing any weight, but you are losing the fat on your body so its actually a catch 22 for some.
Report Spam   Logged
Scorpio
HIW Chairman
HIW Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2008, 09:22:29 pm »

Here's a tip David, work at a supermarket.

4.5 hours lifting 15kg of butter and placing it on the shelves... you'll be hench by a month lmao
Report Spam   Logged

The S-Factor

jack
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2008, 10:31:29 pm »

HA russ your on fressh foods! following in jacks footsteps..and btw then throuser in the last pick are a sin to fasion.
Report Spam   Logged
Scorpio
HIW Chairman
HIW Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2008, 11:24:24 pm »

I am... I have like the same hours as you too...
Report Spam   Logged

The S-Factor

.khanboy
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2008, 05:54:10 am »

lol go emo and cut it all off with a knife. The mail it to me so I can have it. I love to cuddle up with fat you know. there like my friends.
Report Spam   Logged
Scorpio
HIW Chairman
HIW Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2008, 11:06:32 am »

Shocked
Report Spam   Logged

The S-Factor

Chris Sabin
Creative Controller
HIW Hall of Famer

The MotorCity Machine Gun

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2008, 05:53:13 pm »

I've also been trying to gain some muscle and a good looking body, my biceps are getting quite big now, take a look..

That was about a month ago, they have gotten a bit bigger since then and before you ask, no my skin is not that pale, the flash on my camera was on.

Good luck to you David, I hope you stick to this buddy and I hope you get results you can be happy with...
Report Spam   Logged

Hail Sabin!

Scorpio
HIW Chairman
HIW Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2008, 09:55:09 pm »

That's me  Cool
Report Spam   Logged

The S-Factor

Deka Zukito
General Manager
HIW Hall of Famer

Subtract: 700
Inventory: Coloured Username

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2008, 11:29:31 pm »

Results are coming along nicely, i can use weights at my gym in 4 days. Pictures will come next week.

Russ, your black.
Report Spam   Logged

The New Era of HIW - Has Arrived
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The names of all televised and live programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans and wrestling moves and all World Wrestling Entertainment, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling and logos are trademarks which are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. High Impact Wrestling is not related in any way with WWE.com, TNAwrestling.com, ROHwrestling.com, ECW.com and is in no in way connectioned to WWE, all characters and images are primarily used for fun, and is not profiiting from using WWE, ECW, TNA, and ROH characters and images in anyway. HIW is in no way connected to any other wrestling federations or companies of the same name. Any views of HIW and it's members are not related to the fore-mentioned companies
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum