Vote For HIW At The eWrestling Experts Topsite

page counter
Web Counters
High Impact Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 07:29:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: General Manager: Deka Zukito

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

What Grinds My Gears In Gaming - The Way It Should Be

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What Grinds My Gears In Gaming - The Way It Should Be  (Read 425 times)
Saubt
« on: June 15, 2008, 04:05:51 am »

What Grinds My Gears In Gaming

I was reading Tyler’s old version of WGMGIG, and I was like “Dude, this isn’t how it’s supposed to be”. When your doing something like this, you don’t take a good game and tell why it’s good, you take a bad game and tell why it’s bad, like the Angry Video Game Nerd does, and this week, I will be bring it to you

Now, I’m doing to review a few games. This week will feature Where’s Waldo for the Nintendo Entertainment System, Turning Point: Fall of Liberty for the X-Box 360 and PS3, and talk a bit about Mr. freeze, my newly defective 360.

Now, lets start with Where’s Waldo, before you ask, no, I did not buy this shitstick of a game, I played it on a Rom. Now, did I intentionally play it? No, I didn’t, I tried to download another game and the file gave me this. Now, the first problem I have with this game is, well, you don’t even get to watch the opening video. I downloaded five different files, and none of them let me watch the opening video. So basically, I’m in the first level, and I have no idea what I’m looking for. And guess what, the stupid leaves look the exact same from left to right, with slight, almost noticeable differences. This is the only time I’d ever want all the stuff circle by some little kid. I could go on and on how bad this game is, but I’d be here all night, so ya.

Lets move to Turning Point. I was so hyped up for this game, and for good reason. Listen to the plot. This is a possibility of what could of happened if the Nazis invaded US soil, it sounds like an instant win right? WRONG. They put a demo out a few weeks before release, and it ranks with some of the worst games I’ve ever played in my life. They pretty much just give you a gun, and tell you to shoot, it’s not much of a tutorial included either. And the thing that sucks is I was very hyped up for the game Legendary: The Box, and guess what, it’s made by the same company. Grr, I want my ten minutes back Codemasters. Oh, and did I mention a guy who looks and acts like he has the IQ of Stone Cold Steve Austin is the president of Spark, the guys who developed this Shitstain? 

Well, my 360 was running fine and dandy, until about, Monday. On Monday, what happened was my 360 would freeze when I tried playing Halo, but it worked the next day. It worked fine all week, until Friday, when my worst nightmare came true. I was loading up GTA IV, and guess what happens. I get in game, take one step, and Bam, it froze. And it would start doing that on every game. Microsoft even got me to do all this stuff to try and fix it, but in the end, they found out the system. What was the cause you might ask? Well, I was unplugging my 360, and I started shaking it, something had popped out. Some little part **** up my whole 360. well, see you in a month 360, have a nice flight, and don’t pop out again, or I’ll have to deem that the 360 is a poorly made console.

And that is all, I have wasted ten minutes of your life, ha ha. But I’ll mak it up to you. LISTEN TO LUDO!!!!!

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Knight
Creative Controller
HIW Main Eventer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 08:40:36 am »

Pfft, ten minutes? You underestimate my speed reading skills.

Not nearly angry enough Busta, James Rolfe would be ashamed  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

As Mr. Kennedy
20/02/06

As Luke Knight
04/00/02
Saubt
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 02:28:47 pm »

Well, I kinda don't want to steal what makes Rolfe so funny, you know what I'm saying?
Report Spam   Logged
Knight
Creative Controller
HIW Main Eventer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 04:52:45 pm »

Ya man, I was kidding.

Nice rant though.
Report Spam   Logged

As Mr. Kennedy
20/02/06

As Luke Knight
04/00/02
Dragon~Demonico
HIW Crowd Pleaser

Subtract: 35
Inventory: HIW Anniversary DVD

WOOOOOOOO!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2008, 07:11:22 pm »

360's are poorly made...I had 2 in 3 months and they both broke, I use one as a footrest, and the other I gave back to get a free PS3.  Afro
Report Spam   Logged

W/L/D
4-3-0

Scorpio
HIW Chairman
HIW Hall of Famer

8 Out Of 5 People Have Maths Problems

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2008, 07:13:11 pm »

You wonder why it broke when you used it as a footrest...
Report Spam   Logged

The S-Factor
Chairman of High Impact Wrestling

Dragon~Demonico
HIW Crowd Pleaser

WOOOOOOOO!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2008, 07:16:01 pm »

After it broke, and I was to damn lazy to call Microsoft Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

W/L/D
4-3-0

Saubt
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2008, 07:29:14 pm »

Maybe next time you won't buy a 360 at SEARS
Report Spam   Logged
Dragon~Demonico
HIW Crowd Pleaser

WOOOOOOOO!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2008, 07:38:20 pm »

lol ill buy another 360 once i got enough $$$
Report Spam   Logged

W/L/D
4-3-0

Saubt
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2008, 07:44:28 pm »

How do you get S, I want S >_<
Report Spam   Logged
Dragon~Demonico
HIW Crowd Pleaser

WOOOOOOOO!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2008, 07:58:39 pm »

I don't got S either...somebody gimmie some!!!!! Bat
Report Spam   Logged

W/L/D
4-3-0

Deka Zukito
General Manager
HIW Hall of Famer

Subtract: 700
Inventory: Coloured Username

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2008, 09:05:31 pm »

**** Xbox Support Line . . . RANT ABOUT **** THAT!
Report Spam   Logged

The New Era of HIW - Has Arrived
Saubt
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2008, 12:54:06 am »

Actually, I had a good experience with that. The guy I had, was pretty helpful. So, I can't rant about that
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The names of all televised and live programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans and wrestling moves and all World Wrestling Entertainment, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling and logos are trademarks which are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. High Impact Wrestling is not related in any way with WWE.com, TNAwrestling.com, ROHwrestling.com, ECW.com and is in no in way connectioned to WWE, all characters and images are primarily used for fun, and is not profiiting from using WWE, ECW, TNA, and ROH characters and images in anyway. HIW is in no way connected to any other wrestling federations or companies of the same name. Any views of HIW and it's members are not related to the fore-mentioned companies
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum