Vote For HIW At The eWrestling Experts Topsite

page counter
Web Counters
High Impact Wrestling
April 20, 2024, 10:49:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: General Manager: Deka Zukito

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

David's Diet - UPDATES EACH WEEK!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: David's Diet - UPDATES EACH WEEK!  (Read 370 times)
Deka Zukito
General Manager
HIW Hall of Famer

Subtract: 700
Inventory: Coloured Username

View Profile
« on: June 03, 2008, 10:31:23 pm »

So after watching a few body building video's I have the aspiration to walk into College next september looking THE ****. So I am going to start an excercise regime in order to get what I want, big biceps and a six pack. Right now I am stuck to squeezing hand grips, dumbells of 1.5kg, 3kg and 5kg and exercise machines at the gym but on July 22nd, I can start using big weight machines at my gym to get faster results.

Here is the hard part. I wanted to share my story that is beginning here with some people and as I know Russ only in person out of all you guys at HIW and trust him not to spread any of this around, I thought this was an ideal place where I feel respected for who I am and all that pointless ****. So without any further ado I will show the conditions of week one.

Day 1
Height: 5"8
Weight: 177 Pounds
Press Ups In 1 Minute: 50
Bicep Curls In Half A Minute (Alternating Arms With 5kg): 40 each arm (80 Altogether)

Pictures: Each Tuesday I am going to post a picture of my bicep, relaxed abs and my most impressive part of my body, my shoulders when tensed and forearms to show development.

RELAXED ABS (NOT TENSED)

BICEP TENSED (To be honest, looks better in person camera doesn't do justice, they still are ****)

SHOULDERS TENSED SHOWING OFF FOREARMS TOO (THIS IMPRESSED THE PEOPLE I HAVE SHOWN INCLUDING MY WHOLE RUGBY TEAM)

So support me in my quest against the bulge to join the hench.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 06:15:48 pm by Jeff Hardy » Report Spam   Logged

The New Era of HIW - Has Arrived

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Dragon~Demonico
HIW Crowd Pleaser

Subtract: 35
Inventory: HIW Anniversary DVD

WOOOOOOOO!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 10:39:24 pm »

Good luck man, you look alot stronger in the last pic Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

W/L/D
4-3-0

Owey
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 10:53:01 pm »

Good luck with this, I myself bodybuild although I don't have any pics to prove, so call me a lier. I've been doing this for a year and constantly change gym to keep motivated (It gets boring being repetitive). The end results are always rewarding, but remember that your diet is just as if not more important than the workout!

(Mod's please delete the link below if inappropriate)

Here is a good useful link for huge motivation, not that you are out of shape, but to just show you that you have a head start, plus it's a good story - www.johnstonefitness.com. Make sure you check out the pictures as it's really impressive and even more inspiring!

Good luck, keep us all updated, any problems I'll share my knowledge Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Deka Zukito
General Manager
HIW Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2008, 10:14:46 am »

Good luck with this, I myself bodybuild although I don't have any pics to prove, so call me a lier. I've been doing this for a year and constantly change gym to keep motivated (It gets boring being repetitive). The end results are always rewarding, but remember that your diet is just as if not more important than the workout!

(Mod's please delete the link below if inappropriate)

Here is a good useful link for huge motivation, not that you are out of shape, but to just show you that you have a head start, plus it's a good story - www.johnstonefitness.com. Make sure you check out the pictures as it's really impressive and even more inspiring!

Good luck, keep us all updated, any problems I'll share my knowledge Wink

Cheers, my parents are on diets at the moment so by circumstance I am eating more healthy but diet is something I find difficult to control, I just try and eat as healthy as possible when I am hungry. The main thing about me was my only excercise in the summer used to be tennis once a week which isn't very strenuous and the occasionaly wrestling match. But now my rugby summer training starts in July so that should help me along my way.
Report Spam   Logged

Scorpio
HIW Chairman
HIW Hall of Famer

8 Out Of 5 People Have Maths Problems

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2008, 12:54:52 pm »

Good luck with this, I myself bodybuild although I don't have any pics to prove, so call me a lier

You're a liar  Bat

jks

And g'luck with it all David... I thought that last pic was editted at first lmao
Report Spam   Logged

The S-Factor
Chairman of High Impact Wrestling

Deka Zukito
General Manager
HIW Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2008, 03:32:42 pm »

I'm not THAT good editting....

wait a minute... im not good at editting at all.  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Owey
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2008, 12:21:27 am »

Good to hear you have support then, that can be really helpful. Just remember to stick to protein if you're building especially just after a workout. Chicken, chicken and even more chicken!
Report Spam   Logged
Deka Zukito
General Manager
HIW Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2008, 07:28:27 pm »

Yeah, Owey, do you do anything as far as cardio goes? Because weight training isn't so great for fitness which I need to enhance when I do suicide runs at training, want to be in the top three forwards for it including A and B squad.

Over summer a few of my friends are going to start a running club kind of thing and go out as much as possible to get ready for the start of the season so things are looking good, I just need to keep at it and try and not be too tempted by food.
Report Spam   Logged

Deka Zukito
General Manager
HIW Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2008, 06:17:39 pm »

Week 2

10th June 2008

Weight
– 175 pounds
Press Ups Per Minute – 60
Dumbell Curls (5kg Alt. Arms) Per Half - 40

Lost two pounds, which I am happy with because I have eaten like a complete pig. I start the gym later this week, hopefully three times a week with days I don't go for weight training at home. Pictures will come in on Week 3 and each fortnight with updates on stats each week. Stay posted for next weeks pictures and stats.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The names of all televised and live programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans and wrestling moves and all World Wrestling Entertainment, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling and logos are trademarks which are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. High Impact Wrestling is not related in any way with WWE.com, TNAwrestling.com, ROHwrestling.com, ECW.com and is in no in way connectioned to WWE, all characters and images are primarily used for fun, and is not profiiting from using WWE, ECW, TNA, and ROH characters and images in anyway. HIW is in no way connected to any other wrestling federations or companies of the same name. Any views of HIW and it's members are not related to the fore-mentioned companies
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum