Vote For HIW At The eWrestling Experts Topsite

page counter
Web Counters
High Impact Wrestling
April 20, 2024, 03:41:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Chairman: Scorpio

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Dead Shall Rise

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Dead Shall Rise  (Read 89 times)
deadman
« on: May 13, 2008, 09:51:29 pm »

The camera cues in onto a dark and dreary scene indeed.  We find ourselves standing atop a cemetery on a hill.  The camera pans around to view the surroundings, and nothing is seen.  We hear the faint murmur of a muffled, high-pitched voice, seeming to be in pain.  It is carried by the wind, but the camera begins to find the source of the voice. 

They said that he would never return

The camera keeps getting closer to the voice, the closer we get, the more worried the voice sounds.

They said his time was over.  That the dark side was no longer with him.

The voice is nearly in sobs as the camera comes to a stone mausoleum, the name upon it is Mark Calloway.  The voice is on the other side.

I told them that he could return to the dark side.  But they wouldn't listen, they said it must be done this way.  The light had consumed him for far too long.

The droning of the voices coos of pain and sorrow continue to be carried throughout the cemetery.  The camera peeks around the corner and sees Paul Bearer sitting against the mausoleum.  His funeral parlor attire in ruin.  His tie is shredded, his hair is wily, and his suit is torn and tattered badly.  His pale face is painted with dirt, and there are streaks under his eyes where his tears have tried washing away the dirt.  In his arms, he cradles an urn. 

Bearer:  My Undertaker has been taken back to the dark side.  The Lord of Darkness has beckoned him home, until he is ready to serve once more.  I cannot understand why he must be taken home to bring him back to the moniker of Prince of Darkness.  He is and always will be the Prince of Darkness to all that know him. 

Tears begin to well up into his eyes again as he speaks this.  Not tears of sadness, but tears of anger.  As this short, stocky, sadistic man begins to rant about what has been wrought upon him. 

Bearer:  Apparently, my Undertaker had been serving the side of the light.  The cheers from those people who paid to see him destroy his opposition, that was nothing but pain to the Dark Lord's ears.  Now, I am here to wait until the time is right, and the moon has set right in the sky for my Undertaker to return to this plane, to wreak havoc on those of you once again.  It is all of you who have taken him from me, and sent him to hell.  It is because of all of you, you hypnotized him into a state of confusion to make him think that he could be a force of good, rather than evil.  You shall all pay dearly for what you have done!  All your heroes, all the ones that you cheer for, my Undertaker will decimate them to a point where there is no further recognition of who they are.  Ohhhh yeeessss....glorious will it be once my revenge is placed upon you. 

Bearer's madness overcomes him as he begins to rock back and forth against the mausoleum, cradling the urn against his chest.  His words become inaudible as they are but incoherent sobs of insanity.  The tears roll down his pallid cheeks and meet at his chubby chin.  The camera focuses in as the tear slowly drops and hits the tip of the urn.  The tear slowly rolls around the top of the urn each time that Bearer sways, then rolls down into the urn itself.  Another tear follows the same pattern, and soon another.   The urn begins to glow, and a faint light is seen peering out of the interior.  Bearer notices this and begins wiping the tears away, and shaking them off his hand into the urn.  With each teardrop, the light from the urn grows more prominent.  Bearer realizes that tears alone will not complete the job.  He takes a cuff link from his suit and jabs it against his cheek.  Blood wells upon his cheek, as he holds it over the top of the urn.  In almost slow motion the blood forms the shape, ready to drop, and does so.  It seems as if minutes pass by from the time the blood departed the cheek till the time it lands inside the urn.  Once it lands in the urn, the light becomes blinding knocking Bearer over.  Bearer shields his eyes as he tries to pick up the urn.  Once he does, he aims it at the mausoleum. 
The light begins to turn the mausoleum red, with heat.  After a few moments the stone explodes and dust floats through the air, so bad that it is impossible to see through.  As the cloud of dust begins to slowly dissolve, we can see inside the mausoleum.  The explosion only shattered one wall, enough to enter it.  Upon a stone slab inside, The Undertaker rests for what would seem like eternal slumber.  There is no sign of life in his pallid cheeks, his chest does not rise and fall for breath.  Life is non-existent in The Undertaker.  Paul Bearer comes into view and by The Undertaker's side, coughing from all the dust. 

Bearer:  Somehow I knew if I waited I would be granted admittance into this room.  Come, it is time. 

The Undertaker still lies motionless.  Bearer's face grows more worried.

Bearer:  I have come to awaken you, Dark Prince.  The Creatures of the Night beckon you to return.

The Undertaker shows no signs of life, regardless of what Bearer has said.  Bearer hangs his head in sorrow.

Bearer:  I was wrong, this is not the time for you to return.

He sighs heavily, patting The Undertaker on the arm. 

Bearer:  Until then...may you...rest....in....peace...

Bearer turns around and begins to exit the mausoleum.  As Bearer leaves, we see The Undertaker sit straight up on the slab.  Bearer doesn't notice this until he slightly turns his head to glance behind him.  He stumbles and falls once seeing The Undertaker sitting upright.  He backs himself against a wall, crawling along the ground.  The Undertaker slowly places his feet upon the ground.  His raven hair falls into his face, covering his eyes, and almost covering his blank expression.  He slowly places one foot in front of the other as he grows closer to Bearer.  The closer he gets the more nervous Bearer becomes.     Once The Undertaker has came within an arm's length of Bearer, Bearer begins to quiver not knowing what to expect.  The Undertaker extends his hand to Bearer, as Bearer looks away, frightened.  Bearer then notices that the gesture is meant to help him up.  Bearer then begins to laugh hysterically.
The camera switches scenes back to the beginning where we stood upon the top of the hill in the cemetery.  Except this time, we are not alone.  The Undertaker and Paul Bearer are standing near a tombstone.  This time Paul Bearer is much cleaner, his suit and tie in tact.  The Undertaker stands beside of Bearer, wearing his trench coat and derby hat.  Paul Bearer holds the urn in his hands as the smile upon his face widens upon seeing the camera.

Bearer:  It was sooner than expected that he returned, which is better for us than it is for each of you.  Soon, my Undertaker will make his grand entrance into your world, and once that happens, all of Hell will break loose upon each and every one of you here.  You all think you are the best, but what you are about to witness is the very best to ever grace the ring to grant you with his presence.  Think of it as a blessing but a curse at the same time.  This is the warning for each of you.  If you stand in our way, you will be decimated.  I keep my words short for time grows nigh.  But when the smoke has settled and all is said and done.  Death will latch you onto his chariot and drag your pathetic carcass across the globe before finally condemning you to hell.  Then and only then will you finally be able to...

Undertaker:  Rest....in....peace...

The Undertaker's eyes roll back into his head as he speaks the last word.  He waves his hand in front of the camera making it static and fade to black.       
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The names of all televised and live programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans and wrestling moves and all World Wrestling Entertainment, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling and logos are trademarks which are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. High Impact Wrestling is not related in any way with WWE.com, TNAwrestling.com, ROHwrestling.com, ECW.com and is in no in way connectioned to WWE, all characters and images are primarily used for fun, and is not profiiting from using WWE, ECW, TNA, and ROH characters and images in anyway. HIW is in no way connected to any other wrestling federations or companies of the same name. Any views of HIW and it's members are not related to the fore-mentioned companies
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum