Vote For HIW At The eWrestling Experts Topsite

page counter
Web Counters
High Impact Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 08:33:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to HIW

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Warning Shots

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Warning Shots  (Read 95 times)
TheGreatOne
Creative Controller
HIW Rookie

The long night begins at days end...

View Profile WWW
« on: May 09, 2008, 03:40:20 am »

The Camera is set up and there stands the people’s champion, the face everyone has grown to love or hate. He stands there looking a little different…Not his jolly self…Lets see what the Great One has to say

The Rock: “A single thought lingers in my brain. It eats at my very soul and makes me wander for the future.”

“Do I still have it?”

“It’s a question that legends in this industry ask themselves after they’ve been to the top of the mountain. I’ve been there before. Been there many times in my stint at pro-wrestling. I made the task at being the best my only priority. I made it my legacy. But after the tuff lose this past week, I’m standing here wondering”

‘Do I still have it?”

‘I have to go up in, arguable, the toughest road to the top of a promotion anyone has ever taken on. To start a legacy here in HIW I must conquer superstars like Mr. Kennedy…Like Drake Daniels…Like EDGE…Like Lance Hoyt…Not a easy task by any means. But will the Rock take a step back?”

“Nay.”

“I will become apart of that HIW lineage. I will be the man who steps over 4 individuals along with anyone else who gets in my way to the top. I need to be there…It‘s my high…My addiction!”

“The things I’ve done to get to this point in my career. The bodies I’ve had to dismantle to get to greatness. Sure, the rewards were nice and all, but only the best can say they‘ve been to the top of the hill in every promotion they been apart of. Is it a must for the Rock? Not at all…You see back when I was green in this game I was not complete. Even with the rewards The Rock wasn’t complete!”

“I now stand before you a man The Rock never thought he would be. How many people can say they have beaten all the people the Rock has beaten? Not too many. Hell the answer is almost NONE!”

“Consider this a public warning.”

“Because The Rock is here to stay! And soon you all will understand why they call me the greatest in this business. You will all understand that when The Rock says something it is the truth.

‘You will all be hypnotized by the Rock’s aura.”

“It’s the gift and the curse”

“If you smell what the Rock is cooking!”
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The names of all televised and live programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans and wrestling moves and all World Wrestling Entertainment, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling and logos are trademarks which are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. High Impact Wrestling is not related in any way with WWE.com, TNAwrestling.com, ROHwrestling.com, ECW.com and is in no in way connectioned to WWE, all characters and images are primarily used for fun, and is not profiiting from using WWE, ECW, TNA, and ROH characters and images in anyway. HIW is in no way connected to any other wrestling federations or companies of the same name. Any views of HIW and it's members are not related to the fore-mentioned companies
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum