Vote For HIW At The eWrestling Experts Topsite

page counter
Web Counters
High Impact Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 11:10:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Invite Your Friends To HIW

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

a random RP- sample for my next match part 1 out of three

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: a random RP- sample for my next match part 1 out of three  (Read 583 times)
will the thrill
« on: April 30, 2008, 02:42:49 am »

the announcer, John Burton is standing on the entrance

burton: please welcome, Will The thrill, Caapppppttttttaaaiiinnn  cccchhhaaaaaarrrrriiiisssssmmmmaaaaa!!!

will the thrill: Hi everyone, if you didnt hear my name I'm will the thrill, your damn stupid if you didnt catch that. But my nickname is captain charisma. I just want to talk to the fans, the staff and especially... The GM.
I didnt come here to play silly ****, I came here for competition. Thats the only thing I want. There is a only handful of guys in that locker room that say the are devoted to this sport, the other half of them just want to wrestle for the money. Thats just not what i'm about. what i AM about is getting the job done in that ring. Hell, All i have to do is hit them with the charismafyer and they will be out cold. anybody want to come out to face the best in the company? No really i did not think anybody would.Proving I am the bestnot even big show can slam me to the mat. now, there is my title shot that I want granted, its for the WWE championship against triple H. come on gm, how about it?

burton: uhhh, I want to ask you a question, what proves your championship material?

will the thrill: what proves it? WHAT proves it well I will show you what proves it tonight I have an exhibition against  scotty 2 hotty. and this

will takes the mic and slams it on burtons head and throws hem off the stage, burton is out..COLD!
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Drake
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 04:36:56 am »

I wouldn't use that nick name...one its in use by a wrestler and two you have no charisma lol
Report Spam   Logged
Knight
Creative Controller
HIW Main Eventer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 07:48:26 am »

Man it ain't essential for you to attack somebody in every RP you do you know...
Report Spam   Logged

As Mr. Kennedy
20/02/06

As Luke Knight
04/00/02
Deka Zukito
General Manager
HIW Hall of Famer

Subtract: 700
Inventory: Coloured Username

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2008, 08:29:58 am »

Please write your stuff out in word and get some grammar...
Also the random attack was so pointless and uneeded, made your RP stale and only 1 line longer. I wouldn't ever attack someone in an RP to be honest.
Report Spam   Logged

The New Era of HIW - Has Arrived
Scorpio
HIW Chairman
HIW Hall of Famer

8 Out Of 5 People Have Maths Problems

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2008, 09:57:47 am »

WWE Title shot... erm... since when were you in WWE?

And dont attack staff, really goes against 'Captain Charisma'
Report Spam   Logged

The S-Factor
Chairman of High Impact Wrestling

will the thrill
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2008, 01:47:07 pm »

I have used captain charisma at my school and in my BYW, people at my school call me captain charisma, Honestly.
Report Spam   Logged
Scorpio
HIW Chairman
HIW Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2008, 01:54:37 pm »

Do you go to Walton Leigh School?
Report Spam   Logged

The S-Factor

Deka Zukito
General Manager
HIW Hall of Famer

Subtract: 700
Inventory: Coloured Username

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2008, 03:52:20 pm »

Do you go to Walton Leigh School?

LMFAO!
Report Spam   Logged

The New Era of HIW - Has Arrived
Drake
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2008, 04:00:55 pm »

I dont even need to know what or where that school is I know what its for(or have the feeling at least)

Dude I'm going to be real blunt with you....you have to have the least amount of charisma I have ever seen in rping. Like honestly I have a real hard time believing anyone calls a kid name Will The Thrill Captain Charisma ....really if I were you I'd go by the name Mr Cardboard....both  you and cardboard are plain and boring it suits you well.
Report Spam   Logged
Scorpio
HIW Chairman
HIW Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2008, 04:02:25 pm »

I dont even need to know what or where that school is I know what its for(or have the feeling at least)

It's a school for *special* kids
Report Spam   Logged

The S-Factor

jack
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2008, 06:22:28 pm »

burton: Caapppppttttttaaaiiinnn  cccchhhaaaaaarrrrriiiisssssmmmmaaaaa!!!
^^^ WHAT THE ****

You get away with one one letter being drawn out, not the whole freaking word, no wonder you had to let them know your name again.

Dont attack randomly, write them in word, for god sake use capitials and full stops. And just learn to RP read the maon event rp's, have an idea.
Will the Trill is an alright nick name anyway,
bring in a second name and be known as
Will 'The Trill' Rodgers or something
Report Spam   Logged
Knight
Creative Controller
HIW Main Eventer

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2008, 06:29:08 pm »

You get away with one one letter being drawn out, not the whole freaking word, no wonder you had to let them know your name again.

Ya, I mean, I RP Kennedy, who's basically the king of doing that, and I still don't extend the name that long.

However, I agree with Hoyt, bring in a second name, it's sound better. Drop Captain Charisma, and basically... just take the advice being given Wink.
Report Spam   Logged

As Mr. Kennedy
20/02/06

As Luke Knight
04/00/02
Scorpio
HIW Chairman
HIW Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2008, 09:30:58 pm »

Or

Will Thrilling

Something simpler and less... wel... n00by
Report Spam   Logged

The S-Factor

will the thrill
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2008, 01:12:17 am »

the resone I dont rp charisma like is batista dosent have a lot of charisma. And edge,
is hiw a caw and real wrestler place or just a real wrestler
Report Spam   Logged
Drake
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2008, 04:45:11 am »

charismatic would be the word you are looking for and why not just be someone else then......
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The names of all televised and live programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans and wrestling moves and all World Wrestling Entertainment, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling and logos are trademarks which are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. High Impact Wrestling is not related in any way with WWE.com, TNAwrestling.com, ROHwrestling.com, ECW.com and is in no in way connectioned to WWE, all characters and images are primarily used for fun, and is not profiiting from using WWE, ECW, TNA, and ROH characters and images in anyway. HIW is in no way connected to any other wrestling federations or companies of the same name. Any views of HIW and it's members are not related to the fore-mentioned companies
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum