Vote For HIW At The eWrestling Experts Topsite

page counter
Web Counters
High Impact Wrestling
April 20, 2024, 01:54:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: General Manager: Deka Zukito

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

A Sexy Proposition

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Sexy Proposition  (Read 204 times)
MVP
« on: March 27, 2008, 12:15:25 am »

MVP is sitting at home on his Dam Suspension when he decides to Email Chairman of HIw Edge about something that has been on his mind about the way Triple H has been running his mouth in HIW.

MVP Opens the Email and begins to Type.

Dear Edge, I know that my Knife act was Hard and was unacceptable but i am here to ask for you to lift the suspension for one night only, Possibly the next PPV. Were i take on The King Of Kings Triple H. Ive heard him running his mouth about The Franchise Player and that aint ballin my Friend. I amm willing to come back and Face him for one night if you will allow the Star to be in a HIW ring once more. If you accept this i would like to make some sort of Stipulation.

If Triple H loses he loses his chance at the **** title and cant have it untill i return and win the title back. If you dont let me come back, Ive got a superstar in mind who may do the work for me... Holla Back..

Montel Porter.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Scorpio
HIW Chairman
HIW Hall of Famer

8 Out Of 5 People Have Maths Problems

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 08:34:04 am »

Dear Montel,

I'm sorry, but a suspension is a suspension, and I already have plans for the Game at Enigma. However if you're willing to do it for free, I can organise a run-in and maybe even have you come back sooner.

Your Chairman

Edge

PS. Montel... please never offer me a 'Sexy' Proposition again, it makes Lita nervous
Report Spam   Logged

The S-Factor
Chairman of High Impact Wrestling

MVP
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 11:11:17 pm »

Free, are you out of your mind. MVP does nothing for free. Good Day.

Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The names of all televised and live programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans and wrestling moves and all World Wrestling Entertainment, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling and logos are trademarks which are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. High Impact Wrestling is not related in any way with WWE.com, TNAwrestling.com, ROHwrestling.com, ECW.com and is in no in way connectioned to WWE, all characters and images are primarily used for fun, and is not profiiting from using WWE, ECW, TNA, and ROH characters and images in anyway. HIW is in no way connected to any other wrestling federations or companies of the same name. Any views of HIW and it's members are not related to the fore-mentioned companies
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum