Vote For HIW At The eWrestling Experts Topsite

page counter
Web Counters
High Impact Wrestling
April 16, 2024, 02:53:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Invite Your Friends To HIW

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

I Will Be Back!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I Will Be Back!  (Read 247 times)
HBK
« on: March 16, 2008, 03:02:20 am »

The screen opens and we see a clip of the vicious money in the bank match for Vital Signs. We see Christian Cage getting banged up really badly. The camera zooms in on his face and we see two black eyes , hidden behind black and blues and blood. Christian is literally coughing up blood and the clip ends with him laying on the steel ramp in a feetil position. We then turn back and we hear "Remedy - Cold" start playing on the PA system. Christian Cage comes out in a wheel chair. He is being pulled by Mark Jindrak and Christian has glassy eyes. He still has his two black eyes and he has four bandages all over his face. He has a sling on his right arm and a broken ankle. Jindrak pulls Christian near the steps and Christian is helped into the ring with Jindrak's support while a referee slides the wheelchair into the ring. Christian enters and attempts to raises his arm at the fans , but he is in too much pain. Christian gets a microphone and speaks...

Christian Cage: I have been put through probably the worst beating a professional wrestler can get!

The fans roar with cheers and Christian just stares down at the ground and wipes his eye with his free hand.

Christian Cage: I was smacked by vicious chops , thrown by spine tingling take downs , and decimated by foreign objects , and none of you can say that the injuries are fake! Not a single person in this arena can say they can withstand the injuries , because deep down inside your fat , scone munching , tea sipping bodies you would rather kill yourself then take a beating like I did! I am not even mad that I lost the money in the bank match , because even if I won the briefcase...I wouldn't be able to cash it in!

Mark Jindrak and the referee look at each other puzzled.

Christian Cage: Because I might have to retire!

Christian Cage breaks down in tears and collapses to his knees and off of the chair. Jindrak goes to help him up but Christian smacks him away. Christian buries his face into the palms of his hands and gets assisted to his seat by the referee.

Christian Cage: I went to the hospital after that match and was examined by my doctor. He said that I can't wrestle again until the bruises and cuts heal. And trust me those are tons of bruises and cuts that need healing! As soon as I found out this news I was speechless. I couldn't breathe , couldn't hear , I just saw myself going back to the states with my career behind. I was the person who made HIW! I was the person who made this business the best global wrestling business in the world today! With me High Impact Wrestling would just be...Wrestling. Because if I don't wrestle nobody does! Ratings go down , fans abandon us , arenas empty , and televisions all over the world are turned off. Because nobody wants to see HIW without Christian Cage. I made my debut exactly one year ago. I took out the heartbreak kid two weeks before High Impact! I entered the arena with my second match in a money in the bank match and I was this close to winning! Then months later I beat MVP , Vampiro , and JBL and became the HIW World Heavyweight Champion for the first time. I held the record as the shortest and lightest HIW World Champion. Some time later I won the title two more times and followed that up with a two time tag team reign. I was the only 3 time HIW World Champion. Not anybody else could of done that quicker then within a year , other than Christian Cage! I held five championship reigns inside my rookie year in HIW! That is the proof on why I am what makes HIW so great! Whether you love me or you hate me , you know for a fact that you can't live without me! So for now HIW...It's time to put it all away.

Mark Jindrak begins to panic and tries to peruade Christian to stay. Christian replies negatively and picks up the microphone again as Jindrak gets ready to help him out of the arena.

Christian Cage: Goodbye for now HIW! I have no clue when I'll be back. It could be one week from now , or one year from now...But don't any of you forget that no matter how long it takes...I will be back!

"Cold - Remedy" plays again and Christian is helped out of the ring. He shakes hands with the referee and gives Jindrak a hug. He slaps some of the fan's hands and continues up the stage and we see Edge and Lita standing there. Edge looks at Christian with a sad look on his face and Christian is helped up by Jindrak. Christian kisses Lita's hand and stares at Edge. Christian extends his hand to his brother and Edge doesn't move. Christian is confused when suddenly Edge clutches his arms around Christian and gives him a big hug. You see a tear drip off of both Edge and Christian's cheek. Edge raises Christian's free hand and the fans roar with cheers. Christian strolls out of the arena and the screen fades.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

MVP
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 04:01:07 am »

whats this about, cbf reading hehe
Report Spam   Logged
Scorpio
HIW Chairman
HIW Hall of Famer

8 Out Of 5 People Have Maths Problems

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 10:23:26 am »

He's leaving Sad
Report Spam   Logged

The S-Factor
Chairman of High Impact Wrestling

MVP
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 10:47:39 am »

aww man, why?
Report Spam   Logged
Scorpio
HIW Chairman
HIW Hall of Famer

8 Out Of 5 People Have Maths Problems

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2008, 10:50:58 am »

Sad rp... cept the gay stuff between Edge and Cage lol

But sad to see you go man... come back soon...
Report Spam   Logged

The S-Factor
Chairman of High Impact Wrestling

HBK
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2008, 05:12:57 pm »

I'm not leaving for good. It's just going to be for a month or two. I'm hoping Ill be back for high impact though
Report Spam   Logged
Deka Zukito
General Manager
HIW Hall of Famer

Subtract: 700
Inventory: Coloured Username

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2008, 05:15:53 pm »

You better be! It would just plain suck to lose our longest serving member (minus Edge and myself).
Report Spam   Logged

The New Era of HIW - Has Arrived
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The names of all televised and live programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans and wrestling moves and all World Wrestling Entertainment, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling and logos are trademarks which are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. High Impact Wrestling is not related in any way with WWE.com, TNAwrestling.com, ROHwrestling.com, ECW.com and is in no in way connectioned to WWE, all characters and images are primarily used for fun, and is not profiiting from using WWE, ECW, TNA, and ROH characters and images in anyway. HIW is in no way connected to any other wrestling federations or companies of the same name. Any views of HIW and it's members are not related to the fore-mentioned companies
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum