Vote For HIW At The eWrestling Experts Topsite

page counter
Web Counters
High Impact Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 12:51:25 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to HIW

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Cloudy Chronicles - To Tag or Not to Tag*

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Cloudy Chronicles - To Tag or Not to Tag*  (Read 205 times)
Cloudy
« on: March 11, 2008, 05:19:00 pm »

As the camera pans into the backstage area after returning from a commercial we see Cloudy standing by his lonesome. He has a smirk on his face. Cloudy has on a pair of tights that go just below his knee, they are black, green and yellow in color. He has on a pair of black wrestling shoes that come up past his ankle about an inch. Cloudy also has on a white polo shirt with a thin tie around his neck. Cloudy's hair is blonde and long, it looks emoish in a way with the bangs covering his right eye partially. Cloudy begins to speak, he raises his hands and opens them and waves excitedly.

Up In Smoke | Cloudy | Up In Smoke
Hello HIW! My name is Cloudy and I'm the newest guy around these parts. And as some of you may already know, my name is out there in Japan, Mexico, America, Europe and Canada. And when people who know who I am hear the name Cloudy many of them just think, "Oh yeah, that guy who is one of the best in the tag team division for some while." Wrestling fans all over the world see me as one of the best tag team wrestlers out there and that is such an honor. But when I got a call and a contract to HIW I pondered weather or not to change that. Would Cloudy be able to make it by himself? Or should I stay where my game is at it's best? The answer I concluded was that here in HIW, I will do both. I can trade some tags and arm drags in the tag division, and I can grapple with the singles competitors. But before I start either theres one thing essential for me at the moment, I need a partner. Now to be honest I would team with almost anyone here, but like everyone there are certain things I like in a partner. So this whole week I'll be searching for a partner who will be unveiled...as soon as I find them...This is Cloudy...OUT!

The camera fades out as Cloudy waves good bye to the camera.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 05:24:08 pm by Cloudy » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

MVP
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2008, 11:47:00 pm »

MVP - If HIw Chairman Edge would allow and you were interested you can always join the side of, Sting MVP and Tomko... Think about it, Its a once in a lifetime Offer..
Report Spam   Logged
Cloudy
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2008, 12:40:58 am »

MVP my friend, it would be an honor to team with you and Sting bro, but factions, well they aint my deal. I must say, your style, it's not my thing. Chemistry is key to a great tag team. Besides, you have something I want, aligning with you and Sting would mean I wouldn't get a shot at them. Now I want to stay on good terms with both you guys but remember, you have something I want, and will do anything to get.
Report Spam   Logged
justblaze09/AJ Styles
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2008, 01:10:30 am »

AJ: So I hear you're looking for a tag partner and you just denied to join up with the tag champs. Pretty balsy for a new kid. When I see someone like you, I see myself when I was younger. I see the potential for you to be greater than you are right now and I feel that with me, we could reach new heights. Now, I am one of the best HIW has to offer and of you team with me, I promise that we will take over the tag divison. So, I don't need an answer now, but just think about it.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 01:22:10 am by AJ Styles » Report Spam   Logged
Cloudy
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2008, 01:36:45 am »

AJ Styles? Wanting to tag with me? Dude, I looked up to you so much and have modeled my career after yours since you have had one of the most successful careers of anyone. Our styles, they are so alike! I can't imagine the crazy stuff both of us would be able to pull together. We could do more than me and Cheech, or anyone in Special K ever could. But before we get planning I would just love to say...

Just then "Little ****" by Big D and The Kids Table begins to toll through out the area. Cloudy looks into his chest pocket of his polo shirt. Out he takes a custom made green and yellow chocolate phone. He mouths 'sorry AJ' to Styles who remains patient for the time being. Cloudy slides the phone upwards ansering the call. He raises it to his ear.

Hey, it's Cloudy.

The other line stalls for a second but then we hear a voice speak suddenly.

The Other Line |??? | The Other Line
Hey Cloudy, I'm phoning to tell you I want to be in your tag team. So what do you say?

Cloudy seems extremely awestruck by the message.

Well actually I was just going to say yes to someone...may I ask who you are?

The Other Line |??? | The Other Line
Who I am is no concern, but do me a favor. Wait till Vital Signs to give an answer, you'll see me then, and if not then let's just say it will be your first, worst and last decesion here in High Impact Wrestling. Bye.

Cloudy hangs up the phone dumbstruck. He looks over to AJ.

Umm...AJ. I'll let you know my answer at Vital Signs.

The camera fades away as Cloudy walks away from a confused Styles.

END RP

Sorry for shortness in speaking here....just wanted it to seem extremely realilistic lols.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The names of all televised and live programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans and wrestling moves and all World Wrestling Entertainment, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling and logos are trademarks which are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. High Impact Wrestling is not related in any way with WWE.com, TNAwrestling.com, ROHwrestling.com, ECW.com and is in no in way connectioned to WWE, all characters and images are primarily used for fun, and is not profiiting from using WWE, ECW, TNA, and ROH characters and images in anyway. HIW is in no way connected to any other wrestling federations or companies of the same name. Any views of HIW and it's members are not related to the fore-mentioned companies
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum