Vote For HIW At The eWrestling Experts Topsite

page counter
Web Counters
High Impact Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 01:45:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Chairman: Scorpio

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

ICW App

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ICW App  (Read 154 times)
Prime Time
« on: February 25, 2008, 05:34:12 am »

Tony
Hello Folks We’d like to welcome you to the Warzone. I’m Tony and this my broadcast partner the legendary Bobby “The Brain”Heenan.

Bobby
Thank you Tony, I’ve got chill bumps just thinking about tonight It feels like a special night, as a matter of fact I know it will be cause every night here at the Warzone is special.
Tony
You got that right I like getting paid for this is a crime I’m having to much fun
Bobby
Speak for yourself I love the money going together with the fun

[the screen cuts to the back as there are camera and photographers waiting in the parking lot waiting for the arrival of something or somebody. As they wait the screen cuts to Mean gene in the back holding a microphone, receiving messages through an earpiece.]

Mean Gene
Pardon the interruption but I’ve just gotten word that the newest member of the ICW roster is going to be here tonight. I am told that he is supposed to be here in just a few minutes. This is supposed to be the biggest signing in ICW history. I can’t wait and I will be doing a live interview with newest addition to ICW lockerroom.

[there is a pause as the switch the cameras back to the announcers Tony and Bobby.]

Tony
Well what do you think about this blockbuster news Bobby. This is suppose to be The Next Big thing here at ICW?

Bobby
Well I don’t know we have some pretty big names in this business and this guy or gale is going to have to prove it to me in the ring before I believe it and he is a long way from that in my eyes Tony.

Tony
Oh really well we’ll just have to see this Blockbuster first hand, To get the full effect of the signing I guess.

[The camera goes back to the back as long, black, Hummer limo pulls up to the arena. All you see is camera flashes as the Hummer sits luring the public eye in speculation to who is in the back. The driver gets out goes to the door and waits a moment.

Opens the door and two legs come out, The journalists get their cameras ready to take pictures of the new arrival. He stands up and all the journalists jaws seemed to drop as the door shuts to reveal “The Next Big Thing” Brock Lesnar. He walks toward the arena but is mobbed by the journalists asking questions.]

Journalist
Brock why are you here in ICW?

Brock Lesnar
I am here for one thing to make an impact for all to see. I have been waiting to long for the time to compete against the best competition. I left the WWE to compete in national football league really didn’t bold well for me I don’t know why but I just didn’t fit there. I guess cause it didn't give that same pleasure of saying I did this. It didn't give me the same satifaction or respect that I have been so deserving ti receive. So after sitting at home and thinking to myself, what do I want to do with my life. I don't want to be sap like the rest the people in the world living off old memories or other people's success. I want to get back out there. So I decided to try wrestling again. I began to train harder to get myself back in shape cause I don't want to just come back I want to come back badder than ever. When I finally thought I was ready, I knew needed some work in the ring. So I started out wrestling small shows just to get some confidence back then I started to try work at smaller lesser known companies. Then one day I thought to myself again, Why I’m I cheating myself the chance to take on everyone that is considered the best. Then I knew there was only one thing to do and that is to go back. Not necessarily back to the WWE but back to where the real competition is. So wanted come back to mainstream step on all of those wrestlers that drug my name through the mud. To do that I needed first to take a good look at the federations around me. There is obvisiously the WWE, but I couldn't bring myself to go back there. Then there is TNA, but there I just knew that after three months there they would just put me on the shelf. That's is when I came to ICW. Here is where found the best competition and the best situation. This is the place where I am sure they will never forget the name Brock Lesnar. That’s a promise.

Journalist
Well Brock what kind of effect do you think wrestling has had on your life Brock after all these years? If so do you still consider yourself the next big thing?

Brock Lesnar

I think it had a positive impact on me overall. I mean i'm not out ther killing, stealing, or commiting any other crimes like some of the fans in the audience tonight. I make an honest days living doing what most people wish they could do. I don't take steriods or any other drugs to try and build myself up, and I'm proud to say that I am all natural. I'm a genetic freak and I didn't get this way by just thinking about how other people look, it came long hard hours in the gym. I take pride in putting countless hours in the gym to make sure I stay in tip top shape. I make sure that I don't go end of the road like the rest of these washed up pieces of junk. I take pride making my dream a reality, and that is what I'm all about. It wasn't always like that. When I came into the business working for the WWE, it was like hell. The schedule was so tough that I thought about quitting on a number of occasions. I mean why are we working almost everyday of the year. To have more appeal to small town fans. They can watch on TV like everyone else. I'm out risking career-ending injury, or burning out. That is why I thought I just had to get away from Vince. I didn't want to end up like some the other washed up has-beens begging for a job after all those years of work and gone broke. I don't to be the one those people who gave there life to Vince and have nothing to show for it. I want to be my own man not a Vince McMahon kiss ass in my career.
And to anwser you next question, You Damn right I do! Who else some second rate, two bit, Brock Lesnar rip off. These guys posing as real wrestlers but are nothing but muscles with no skill at all. They come into the business with nothing but a good body, and no one’s respect. Trying to be Brock. Well I got news for you there is only one and that is me. I made revolution and they’re still looking for another prototype. Something they can mold, but nothing is as good as the original. I made the impact when I came in. I won the king of the ring. Next, I won World title. And I left the WWE with middle fingers to the crowd and no redemption, or remorse. Then started things like I can’t play with the big boys anymore. And I thought to myself I’ve beaten them all, and there’s only one to bring fear to all that talk down to me. And that is to beat them all again. I know what your thinking he wants everyone’s respect. I say I don’t want I demand it. If you respect anyone it’s me. And if I can’t get it I’ll beat it out them one by one until they all bow to Brock Lesnar.

[A journalist begins to snicker and Brock looks at him with disgust and the journalist stops]

Brock Lesnar
So what you see something funny, you think I’m lying. I Guess since you don’t believe me then maybe I’ll show you....

[Brock begins to assault the journalist beating him repeating the blows as all of the other journalist look in shock. Brock finally stops looks around orders the other journalist to move out of his and begins to walk toward the arena.]

Bobby
I guess you were right Tony it was The Next Big Thing coming to ICW. I mean what an impact he made I can’t believe it Brock Lesnar here in the Warzone.

Tony
Well I think the guys a jerk I mean assaulting a defenseless journalist that was totally uncalled for.

Bobby
The journalist should have kept his mouth shut none of this would have happened now would it

[Mean Gene is sitting in the ring with a chair in front of him apparently waitng for "The Next Big
Thing" Brock Lesnar so that they can begin the interview and dicuss Brock coming to ICW]

Mean Gene
Well without any further or do allow me to introduce you to the newest member of the ICW roster Brock Lesnar.

[Brock’s music hits and out comes Brock. Brock stops at the top and begins to hop from side to side then pyro goes off. then he begins to walk towar the ring hops on the ropes. He gets in the ring and begins to start his promo. The crowd is silent not knowing what to think after what they just seen taken place]

Mean Gene
Well Brock first off I ‘d like to welcome you to the Warzone first off and you said just a moment ago that you go mainstream again why not go back where you started and work for Vince again?

Brock Lesnar
That was an option and seriously consider going back to the WWE. I was so close to going back that I had the contract made and me and Vince were face discussing how I was going to be brought back into the business. That’s when we started to have a difference of opinion. He wanted me start off slow in maybe third star feud with someone like Carlito or Randy Orton. But I want the big prize I wanted a title push were I would become champion again. He thought I was being to pushy wanting to much and that is where left off with Vince. Now my relationship with Vince is ther is none. I really don't like the man anymore. I don't like the way goes about doing his business. Remember when I said that I was thinking of going back to the WWE, well the relationship with Vince is one of the reasons that I decided to go else where with my business. Guys that help make his business and decide to leave are treated like dirt. I remember when I wanted to try and play football. It had always been a dream of mine and I thought, I'd try it out and if things don't work I'll come back. When I went out there and got my feet wet, I decided that football wasn't for me. When I left I noticed that they talk a lot about me behind my back to build up another one his wrestlers. I didn't like it one bit the way he drug my name through the mud. So I said right then that I would not go back to Vince and I have followed that promise 100%. I also thought about TNA. They didn’t have the finance for Brock’s services in the place and in the second place they wanted be a savior be the one to finally trump the bad guy but that just wasn’t my gig. I also looked at there past investments in big names stars. They use them for about three months then they put them on the shelf. That's not the kinda of business I like. So I didn’t get very far with them. Then I thought what about this company over here that seems to be getting a lot noise around the world. Everybody seems to be jumping here so I checked I like what I saw and heard. They had the figures I was glad to jump aboard and see how things played out.

Mean Gene
Well Brock of all the guys in the back who would you most like to form a tag team with, maybe not now but in the future maybe?

Brock Lesnar
Well first off let me just say this I don’t need anyone to be my partner, side kick, body guard or manger. I’m my own man I can take care of myself. But now that you mention it there is such a thing as tag team gold and I want to be the best I want all the gold. So if had to pick a partner I would some one that is one the move like me with goals. A person that can stand up for himself and can keep people in check that try and challenge him. Some one with drive and ruthless aggression. That someone is “The Punisher” Andrew Test Martin. I like the way he handles his business and doesn’t look back. He has that same ambition that I have and I like that in a partner. He has that drive that it factor. We seemed to have taken the same path in and of the business, trying to find ourselves. I think that our power would be un matched by any team in ICW. He would be a really good fit as parter with Brock Lesnar. Another person that fits that mold is Mr. Kennedy. He also has that ruthless aggression that I would want in a partner. He has that swagger about the way he takes on all challengers in any situtation. He that vision he what he wants and how he wants to get there, by any means necessary. His style of wrestling and my style of wrestling really mess together well. With his athletic ablitity and craftiness and my power and strength, all I can say is it would be interesting. Plus he has one of the best entrances I ever seen in the history of all wrestling.

Mean Gene
What do you want to accomplish here in ICW Brock?

Brock Lesnar
What kinda question is that. Have you been listening to anything that I have been saying in this interview Mean Gene. I am only going to say this once I want the gold around my waist. I don't want to be just another wrestler just taking up space I'm here to win. I hear that here in ICW there is a lot of stiff compititon. I want to put all the guys in the back, in the stands, outside on the corner all on notice. "The Next Big Thing" Brock Lesnar is here and he ain't going nowhere. There are a few people that I would like to address specifically. Shawn Michaels, I don't like you and it would be easy for me to come up and take that title from you. You may be the champion now but I'm on your trail looking for the kill. Also to the ICW Tag Team Champions, Edge and Elijah Burke. While I might not have a partner right now you better be looking over your shoulder to the left and to the right cause I will be coming. So don't get comfortable with those titles. I am not the ordinarary wrestler. Idon't strive to be like everyoneto else, I strive to be above every one else. My stardards to be better than the best, to be a master or a God. If you don't respesct me I will you beat you down until you get the respect for me that I deserve. It simple respect Brock Lesnar that's all you have to do to stay off my bad side and stay out of my way as go on my quest to get in the title hunt. I demand everyone’s respect and I get one or the other. Trust Me.

Mean Gene
What do you think you can bring to ICW, when most people say your washed up?

Brock Lesnar
What did you just say to me?

Mean Gene
Well I was just saying................

Brock Lesnar
Well you better think before you let those words come running out of your mouth. If you ever say that again you’ll never speak again you understand me

[at this point Brockbegins to get up and is in Mean Gene face full of. Brock face is full of anger and aggression, He is irrate at the thought of some calling him washed up. Mean Gene begins to speak and Brock cuts him off]

Brock Lesnar
Don’t speak and as far as I’m concerned this interview is over.

[Brock gets up and throws Mean Gene to ground and begins to walk back toward the entrance as the crowd begins to boo and chant Brock sucks. Brock turns looks and smiles and continues walking]

Tony
O that was a coward move by the so called "Next Big Thing." If he's so bad why doesn't he pick some body from the back that actually wrestles, instead of pickin on defenseless interviewers. This is just wrong this guy shouldn’t be allowed to put his hands on defenseless people especially legends such as Mean Gene

Bobby
Well he shouldn't have opened his mouth to say somethin like that to a potienal signee. Show a little respect here please!! All I know is my long time friend Mean better watch how he talks to Brock next time Or he might speaking sign language next time.

Tony
Hold the phone I think we might have some company yes we do it's the newest member to the ICW roster "The Next Big Thing" Brock Lesnar? To what do we owe your apperance here at the broadcast table? And while we have you do you think that you still have what it takes to be the man on top of the wrestling world after all this time out of the limelight? I mean all you have been doing is wrestling in little know federation to my understanding?

Brock Lesnar
Well I wanted to come up here to see what you two guys were saying about me and as I can tell yu are little upset over what I just weren't you. Well let me tell you why. It's people like that that under mind me I'm Brock Lesnar. I made headlines even when i wasn't wrestling. Now people think I'm washed up why cause I didn't go back to Vince that's BULL. I made me not Vince McMahon, Not TV, Not even the fans. I made myself and I can do it again. And I don't care who is in my way I will make them respect me. Just for the record I do who can stop the most powerful force to ever step foot in the squared circle. I am the irresitable force and the immovable object all put together. I have defeated everyone in my path, without blinking I made little nothing guy from minneapolis the most popular wrestler, but that was not my intention I wanted like it always was me on my own. My first title shot was against The Rock and beat him to a pulp and no one saidanything then did they no. They said it was a fluke win. Well I got news for you I have no fluke only punishing wins. My record is unmatched my power is untamed my speed is non-stop. And I will make you believe once and for all.

Bobby
Well you made a believer out of me I believe Brock and want you to prove old Tony here that you are what you say you are.

Tony
I never said I didn't believe I just have a problem with the way he goes about handling his business that's all.

Brock Lesnar
Well get used to it cause I am Brock Lesnar and I don't change for no one. You don't like well I could give a crap cause back and badder than ever. There is no one that I will not step, kick, or beat on until I get the respect that I deserve. Do you know what Brock Lesnar is? Brock Lesnar is unforgiving, unrelenting, total nonstop pain. You want to say I fight dirty go ahead. You don't like me, that's cool I don't like you. You don't like my style or the way I take care of business, then I advise you to stay out of my business. I am the real Brock Lesnar and I won't change for no one. So all in the back be afraid be very afraid cause no one back there will stop me. and i will stop at nothing to get to the gold.

I tried this once and was thinking of reopening, what do you think, and how can i make it better
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Scorpio
HIW Chairman
HIW Hall of Famer

8 Out Of 5 People Have Maths Problems

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 03:43:26 pm »

It's good, but  I doubt it'll get you into ICW

Now rp  for HIW! Angry
Report Spam   Logged

The S-Factor
Chairman of High Impact Wrestling

Deka Zukito
General Manager
HIW Hall of Famer

Subtract: 700
Inventory: Coloured Username

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2008, 04:18:43 pm »

Might get you in... it is quite good man.
Report Spam   Logged

The New Era of HIW - Has Arrived
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The names of all televised and live programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans and wrestling moves and all World Wrestling Entertainment, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling and logos are trademarks which are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. High Impact Wrestling is not related in any way with WWE.com, TNAwrestling.com, ROHwrestling.com, ECW.com and is in no in way connectioned to WWE, all characters and images are primarily used for fun, and is not profiiting from using WWE, ECW, TNA, and ROH characters and images in anyway. HIW is in no way connected to any other wrestling federations or companies of the same name. Any views of HIW and it's members are not related to the fore-mentioned companies
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum