Vote For HIW At The eWrestling Experts Topsite

page counter
Web Counters
High Impact Wrestling
April 20, 2024, 09:55:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Invite Your Friends To HIW

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

What Is An E-fed? (For People New To The Concept)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What Is An E-fed? (For People New To The Concept)  (Read 646 times)
Scorpio
HIW Chairman
HIW Hall of Famer

8 Out Of 5 People Have Maths Problems

View Profile
« on: February 19, 2008, 07:00:54 pm »

An e-fed is a wrestling federation on the internet. This fed uses the widely used Roleplay technique to sort out who will win matches. For example:-

"Wrestler A" has a match against "Wrestler B"
"Wrestler A" posts a Roleplay for his match.
If "Wrestler A's" RP is better than "Wrestler B's" or if "Wrestler B" doesn't RP at all, then A will win the match.

Except i dont just declare the winner, we have matchwriters here to write the match the two guys would have. This is the point of you submitting contracts, so we can use your moveset in your matches. As well as your entrances. Back to Roleplaying.

When i say Roleplay, i dont mean this...

A: Spears you
B: Reverses, Angle slam. pin
A: Kickout, Kick to head
B: Gets up, suplex

This is terrible. Firstly, if i were to watch it, i would look away. It's that bad. You have to write a RP as in your wrestler going out into the ring and talking to them about your match or an interview backstage or even a conversation with another guy. As long as it's about your match, it's good. This is a good example of a roleplay (It is of a high standard and is not necessarily the average roleplay ideal). I wrote this, and the story behind it is that my former tag partner had left the team, and was now facing me for the A-Divison Championship. I play the part of 'Scorpio' (A created character)

Jealousy Is A Vicious Thing Part One - The Piece To Camera

The scene opens to a darkened room. The camera moves through the room, passing the walls, with their cream wallpaper. The camera focuses on a photograph of the man we know as Scorpio, sitting on the beach relaxing. The scrawled writing in the bottom right-hand corner of this photograph tells us that it was taken seven years ago from the present day. Seven years ago there was not a worry in Scorpio’s mind, he was free from the strains and pains of professional wrestling, he had friends who wouldn’t desert him in the blink of an eye, and he was popular, if he won something, he’d be congratulated, but now, like when Scorpio won his A-Division Championship, and his TEWF Tag Team Championship, he is envied instead of revered, looked at with disdain instead of adulation. The camera moves from this photograph to one on the desk beech wood desk. The light from a flat-screen computer illuminate the snapshot of Scorpio’s past, and we see Scorpio and his former teammate, Psycho Dave. The two are enjoying themselves, and they are dressed in casual clothes, each one holding a can of beer. Both men are laughing, and we also see many other people looking at them with the admiration Scorpio used to enjoy all those years ago. As the camera continues to look at the photograph, a hand appears behind the leather-bound frame, knocking the photograph down, it’s face, the image of more joyous times, now flat on the desk. The camera pans up, and focuses on the man who pushed the snapshot. The man is wearing a white t-shirt, which has some grungy grey pictures on it, and faded blue jeans. The camera than pans to the man’s face, and we see the silhouette as TEWF Double Champion, Scorpio. Scorpio is breathing hard and deeply as he walks across the room, into his kitchen. He opens one of the oak-panelled cupboards, and retrieves a crystal whisky glass from inside, before replacing the door to a closed position. Scorpio then places the tumbler onto the marble work surface and then moves to glass-fronted cabinet. He listlessly pulls on the cabinet’s polished glass door and takes out a crystal bottle, filled with a dark, titian-coloured liquid. Scorpio calmly pulls the cork from the bottle and pours the viscous liquid into the quartz chalice, before replacing the bottle in its place. Scorpio lifts the glass and takes it into living room, where he settles onto the burnt sienna leather sofa. He sighs before putting the goblet to his lips, and sipping at the whisky inside. He contorts his face as the bitter, sharp liquid hits the back of his throat, before placing the tumbler onto the oak side-table. Scorpio stares at the ceiling as the camera moves in front of him. Scorpio remains silent, before tediously moving his head to face the camera. He stares at the glass of the camera lens, before opening his mouth to speak.

Scorpio
Jealousy is a vicious thing. It eats away at you like gangrene of the mind until you cannot survive with it inside you anymore. This is also true for rivalry, and these are two things very much intertwined with the man you know as Psycho Dave, and myself. July 3rd 2007 will always stay imprinted on my brain, like a brand made with a glowing iron pole. That was the day myself and Psycho Dave first teamed together. That was the day we won the TEWF Tag Team Championships, and I won’t deny it, that was the greatest day of my life. Before then I was somewhat of a rookie in TEWF, I was shunned by my peers, ridiculed by others, and there was one man, my old friend, Psycho Dave who took me under his wing, my oldest friend in all the world, Dave Lac. Since I can remember I’ve known Psycho Dave, we used to enjoy night upon night out with each other, chatting up the girls, sorting out the world, or so we thought, and vowing to be friends until the end of time. So, back to July 3rd this year, when at last I was to get into the ring with my friend, and my god what an experience it was. When I wasn’t in the ring, working my all to get those tag titles, I would stand on the apron of the Shockwave ring, and look on in awe as Dave worked Bad Blood and Shaiku up and down the ring. I have always strived to compete to as high a standard as he does, and at last I did, when I won the A-Division title at Highway to Hell. However, that was when the problem started. I don’t know whether my mentor and friend coveted me for having two championship belts, I don’t know whether he regretted handing his tag title to my protégée Travis Jeffries, but the second I got the pin on Joey Crash, his attitude to me, his oldest friend changed. Something inside him stopped dead. Some may claim it was our friendship, others may decide it was the bond, but I feel the only reason that Psycho Dave’s ideas changed is because I have two titles more than him, and it pains me to think that the years of loyalty, decades of trust and lifetime of friendship boils down to sheer material gains, well if that’s the way you want to work this Dave, so be it!

Scorpio lifts his quartz tumbler again, and tips the remaining contents into his mouth. He fights the impulse to gag and choke as he swallows down the acidic whisky. He pushes himself off the settee and walks back into the kitchen, placing the glass into the stainless steel sink. Scorpio sighs and opens another oak-panelled cupboard, and takes out a packet of Marlboro Gold cigarettes and a lighter shaped like a gun. He strolls to the glass French patio doors, and heaves on one of the weighted posterns. Scorpio steps out and rests against the redbrick wall, and lights up a cigarette. He places the tobacco filled paper to his lips and sucks in the carcinogenic fumes, before removing the cigarette from his mouth, and blowing out the smoke. Scorpio closes his eyes, before facing the camera for a second time.

Scorpio
This Tuesday marks the official end of that friendship. There are many exciting matches this week, I’m looking forward to seeing John Starr and Deanster slog it out, but let’s face it, the only reason people are going to the Ford Centre on the 14th August is to see the biggest match in TEWF Shockwave history. It’s the mentor vs apprentice, for a huge prize, the TEWF A-Division title. Psycho Dave, I respect you beyond all measures, but this Tuesday, all respect, friendship and trust is thrown aside. Our match will be an epic battle, Psycho Dave, if it’s a fight you want, it’s a fight you will get! Don’t think for one second I will go easy on you because in a foolish moment I called you “buddy”. Well buddy, it’s over, accept it. This match is the absolute end of it, the winner will get everything, and the loser will get nothing, that’s the way it is.  Dave, I am undefeated in singles competition, the last singles match I was in was when I won that coveted prize, the A-Division title, and don’t expect me to lose it the next singles match I’m in.

Scorpio takes another suck from his cigarette and he blows the smoke to his side. Scorpio moves to a stone bench on the edge of a flowerbed in the garden. He sits down on it, and takes a few more solitary puffs from his cigarette, before cruelly stubbing it out on the cold stone of the bench. Scorpio sighs and hangs his head in his arms, flooded with thought. He sits up and looks into the camera.

Scorpio
Dave, I’m going to be honest with you. That A-Division championship means the absolute world to me. That title is a part of my soul, and if you were to do the unthinkable this Tuesday, and somehow pin me, my soul would be ripped at the seam, I’d be a different man. But I am a man of my word, and I will face you, and I will beat you. I’ve known you all my life, we’re practically brothers, but believe me, brotherly love went out the window the second your jealousy got the better of you, and now we’re at this crossroad. Psycho Dave, Tuesday night marks the end of it all. Our friendship’s over, your part with the Disciples of Apocalypse is over, and Tuesday, our rivalry’s over. Thank you, good night, and I will see you in the ring!

Scorpio stands up from his bench and walks across the garden. He sighs before walking back into his house, locking the patio doors behind him. Scorpio turns around and walks into the living room, before climbing up the stairway. Scorpio turns right at the top of his stairs and walks down a lengthy corridor before turning left into his gym. He walks to the end of the gym, past bench presses, weights, and a full-size wrestling ring before reaching the glass cabinet, which is edged with stainless steel. Scorpio opens the thick crystal door to the cabinet, and we see the championship belts and trophies sitting in there. Scorpio reaches in, and retrieves his TEWF A-Division Championship Belt. He turns to the camera and places the Championship Belt over his shoulder, and rubs off a mark on it.

Scorpio
Oh Psycho Dave, I will indeed win that match, I will defend my title, and I will walk out of the Ford Centre, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, with both my titles, the bragging rights over you Psycho Dave, but above all, I will walk out of that match with my pride well and truly intact. See you in the ring Dave, and good luck.

Scorpio turns back and starts to replace his title belt in the cabinet, before Scorpio turns to the camera, smirks, and then the scene fades.

Jealousy Is A Vicious Thing Part Two - The Letter

I wasn’t sure how to start this, whether affectionate words such as ‘dear’ would still be appropriate given the current animosity and friction between the two of us. I almost want to apologise to the man I once called friend, apologise for my ignorance regarding your childhood, and our friendship, but call it pride, call it ego, whatever it is, I am compelled to stop myself from uttering the immortal ‘s’ word.

As I sit and think, delving into the realms of nostalgia, and the windmills of my mind, I remember those happy times, our undefeated streak in England, our meeting on that cruise ship, and our break-up when you left for TEWF. Those years in England where the happiest of my life, learning the ways of the ring, winning title, after title, like a never-ending conveyor belt of joy, yet it never once dawned on me it might end. Some part of me wishes you’d never found that crumpled photo of the two of us. Deep inside I long for the route back into the past, those five years ago, when you left English Pro Wrestling, and despite the pain and hurt I felt, I still had an idolised view, an un tarnished perspective on my oldest friend.

It pains me to think that those endless years of loyalty will end in one night, will end because of a piece of metal and rock, will end because of the one thing which must never enter any friendship – envy. I’m hardly a saint, or even a good person, but not once did I look at what you had with jealous eyes, not once did I long for a singles title you had, no matter what it was. Milana tells me to just forget this silliness, and concentrate on beating you, but this isn’t so much a battle with bodies, as a battle with minds.

So my friend, we have reached the end of our path, a philosophy states that we would simply part our ways and walk our different roads n life, but you and I know, it isn’t that simple. Every day of our lives will feature each other, whether it be wrestling against each other, or even wrestling alongside each other. We were one hell of a team, unbeatable, invincible, the best there was! It was great, but its ended.

There is just one thing that plagues my mind at the moment, your quest to kill what you helped create, the Disciples of Apocalypse. I respect you, but there is no way on this Earth that I will let you kill my group. You were holding us back, so I dropped you, but don’t you dare come back and attack us. I didn’t commission Greg to attack you, I didn’t ask for any of this to happen, but it has, so let’s live with it. As the leader of the Disciples of Apocalypse, I grant you your match with Greg Hassen for his place with us, so long as you promise to not attack us.

As I write this epistle, I have the song we always used to play, “Eye of the Tiger” by Survivor, on in the background, to help me remember our time together. When I found out about our match, I vowed not to let the emotion get to me, and so far it’s working. I also promised myself that I would go all out to beat you, and I will crush you. As the song we used to play states, “The last known survivor stalks his prey in the night” and that is what I will do. I am that survivor, and Dave, you are the prey, and I will fight, I will attack, and I will win!

Many people are addicted to drugs, cigarettes and alcohol, and I also have an addiction, but it is not one of the superficial evils society conforms to, no, my addiction is winning. I will do anything to win, and win on Tuesday is exactly what I shall do! I will not hold back, I will not quench my thirst for success; I will not starve myself of the title I love. When I beat you, and end this acquaintanceship once and for all, I will not cry for the friend I one knew, because in my eyes, you are already lost to the realms of deceit and jealousy.

Goodbye one true friend, I thought I knew you, I thought you were different, but now I see it, you’re the same as everyone else, driven by hate, consumed by fear and jealousy.

The man you called ‘buddy’

Scorpio.

That is a Roleplay. A match winning roleplay I might add, for i won my match with this roleplay.
This is how you win matches, and the match writers will make your match come to life.
Report Spam   Logged

The S-Factor
Chairman of High Impact Wrestling

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Scorpio
HIW Chairman
HIW Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 07:01:27 pm »

This is an example of a match (I wrote it myself). The match will depend on the RP. If i feel the the RP's were close, then it will be a very close match. If one person just didnt roleplay, they might just get beat on for the entire match. The example i have written for another e-fed, was where the two RP's were very close, but one just seemed better in the end. It's Jeff Hardy vs Edge.

The scene opens to the fans and legendary backyard wrestlers cheering as they realise it's main event time. All of a sudden "She Loves Me Not" hits the arena and Jeff Hardy jumps out from the curtain. He swings his arms and dances at the stage before strolling down the ramp, slapping the fans' hands. He then reaches the base and taunts before taking his place on the other side of it.

Steve Farrell:
Next up is the Main Event of this Pay-Per-View and it is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Raleigh, North Carolina. Weighing in at 225lbs. He is the General Manager of Vital Signs, Jeff Hardy!

Jeff Hardy taunts to the fans and slaps some hands when "Metalingus" blasts out the speakers, and he turns quickly and stares at the entrance ramp. Edge jumps out from behind the curtain and just stares at Jeff as he confidently strides down the ramp. He ignores the fans around him as they boo and he walks straight down to the base, stopping on the opposite side to Jeff. The two continue to look deep into each other.

Steve Farrell:
Making his way to the ring, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Weighing in at 240lbs. He is the Chairman of High Impact Wrestling, 'The Rated-R Superstar' Edge!

The bell rings. Edge and Jeff continue staring at each other and the crowd's chant begins to rise. Both men step onto the base without taking their eyes off each other and they go nose-to-nose, staring down each other. The crowd cheer and whistle really loudly, and out of nowhere Edge slaps Jeff Hardy across the face and he turns round, clutching his face. He then spins back and swings a punch at Edge, knocking him down. Jeff then jumps onto Edge and starts pounding away at his face before the referee calls him off. Jeff obliges, but as Edge gets up Jeff continues the barrage of punches. The referee calls Jeff off and Edge shakes his head and goes to walk up off the ramp. The crowd boo, but Jeff is having none of it and he runs up behind Edge and clubs him over the head before kicking out his legs. Edge falls to his knees, and Jeff goes to kick at him, however Edge smacks him in the gut, followed by a DDT onto the ramp, causing a gasp from the assembled people. Edge kicks at the downed General Manager before hitting an elbow drop before curb stomping his head. Jeff gets up and Edge kicks at his gut, and then grabs his trousers and head, and runs him into the barrier. Jeff falls back and Edge grabs his hair, dragging him to his feet. Edge then slams Jeff's face into the barrier, before turning him around and suplexing him onto the base. Edge then climbs onto Jeff and begins punching him before Jeff pushes him off. Hardy gets up and Edge attempts a punch, however Jeff grabs his arm and twists it. He then locks the arm behind Edge with a hammerlock. Edge cries out in pain before ramming an elbow into Jeff's head and locking in a headlock to him. Jeff writhes before kicking at Edge and hitting a back suplex to Edge. Jeff covers.
No! Edge kicks out. Jeff grabs his hair in disbelief and quickly kicks at Edge before hitting an elbow drop to him. Edge gets up and Jeff attempts a clothesline, however Edge dodges it and Jeff falls into the barricade. Edge then runs at Jeff and clotheslines him over the barricade, and both men tumble over. They get up and Edge begins laying a few punches onto Jeff, driving him back as the crowd around the two cheer for each one. Edge then Irish whips him into the metal stand of the ledge, before Edge runs at him and body splashes him, before hitting a bulldog onto the crowd. Edge then hits a leg drop before grabbing Jeff's hair and slamming his face into the scaffold. Jeff falls back and Edge smirks before beginning to climb the five-foot ledge. Jeff stirs and sees Edge on the ledge and he also climbs onto the five-foot scaffold. The crowd cheer and when Jeff reaches the top, he and Edge stare down. The tension rises before both men run at each other and lock up. Edge kicks at Jeff's gut however he doesn't yield to the blow, and he punches at Edge before locking in a facelock. Edge then knees at Jeff's gut and Jeff releases his hold and Edge twists Jeff's arm, however Jeff locks in a sleeper hold on Edge, and then spins round slamming him down with a spinning sleeperslam. Edge grabs Jeff's head and hits a sitting snapmare followed by a leg drop and then a few knees to Jeff's head. Edge drags Jeff up and slams a fist to his face and sets Jeff Hardy up for an Edgecution, however Jeff kicks at Edge. Edge steps back a bit and Jeff runs at him. Jeff jumps and grabs Edge's head as he does so, and Hardy then twists, falling back first off the ledge. Edge, who is in a front facelock slams off, his head impaling with the floor after a Jumping Implant DDT off the five-foot ledge. The crowd begins chanting "Holy ****!"

Jim Ross:
Whoa! What a move!

Jerry 'The King' Lawler:
That was a sickening meeting between Edge's head and the floor!

Both men remain down for a while and the small selection of fans near them cheer for their favourite of the two. Jeff's eyes begin to flicker and his arm moves slightly as he starts to push himself up. Edge looks to be completely out cold as Jeff gets to his feet, and clutches the small of his back in pain. Jeff cries out before kicking at Edge's chest. Edge comes round and takes another few stomps from Jeff. Jeff then tries a flip senton, however Edge rolls out of the way and Jeff slams his injured back onto the grass. Edge gets up and grabs his head in pain, before standing on Jeff's back, followed by an elbow drop to it and then a stomp. Jeff clutches his back and gets up. Edge attempts a clothesline, but Jeff dodges it, and kicks at Edge's leg as he runs past. Jeff then smashes his elbow into Edge's head, before hitting a reverse DDT, followed by some mounted punches. Jeff takes a breather as he recouperates from the strain on his back, and as his back's turned, Edge gets up. Jeff spins back and is met by a spinning wheel kick from Edge, who turns the downed Hardy over and locks in a single leg crab. Edge wrenches harder on the limb and Jeff cries out. Edge strains Jeff's back more and Jeff manages to flick his leg up, kicking Edge square in the face. Edge clutches his nose and falls back. Jeff gets up and this time connects with flip senton. Jeff then stomps onto Edge and grabs his hair. Jeff punches The Rated-R Superstars face before hauling him over the base and onto the floor in front of the ramp. Jeff walks up the ramp, and turns to face Edge who gets up. Jeff sprints down the ramp and slams into Edge with a massive clothesline, knocking him down. Edge falls limp and Jeff covers.
No! Somehow Edge kicks out and Jeff looks like he can't believe it. He pulls his hair back before curb stomping Edge and grabbing his hair, lifting him up. Edge punches at Jeff's gut as he gets up, and Edge kicks in his gut. Edge then clubs his back before lifting Jeff up in an electric chair position. Edge walks over to the barricade and falls forward, hitting an electric chair drop facebuster to Jeff, smashing his face into the barricade. The fans behind that section of the barricade gasp as Jeff clutches his head. Edge stomps on Jeff's back before hitting a knee drop to Jeff's back. Edge smirks before stomping on his back again. Edge then walks down to the announcers table and tells Steve Farrell to move. He looks confused but gets up, and Edge folds up the chair he was sitting on. He picks it up and walks back to Jeff, who has got to his feet. Edge raises the chair, and swings it at Jeff, however Jeff dodges the chair and kicks it, and it slams back into Edge's head.

Ashley Dunn:
Now that's a plan. Edge really hurt his head in that fall with the Impaler DDT, and Jeff's working on it, putting Edge through immense pain.

Jim Ross:
Well I think that's just despicable, using things like that, why not just wrestle fairly?

Jerry 'The King' Lawler:
A little bit of cheating and help here and there can do wonders in a match though!

Jeff pulls the chair off of the downed Edge to reveal blood spewing from a wound on his head. Jeff immediatly mounds Edge and starts to punch at the wound repeatadley. He then drags Edge up and hits a snap DDT. He quickly follows it up with a standing leg drop before locking a headlock. Eventually Edge struggles up to his feet and counters with a snapmare and kicks to the back of Jeff. He then lifts Hardy up and locks in an adomal stretch. Jeff screams in pain as Edge puts the pressure on the back injury from DDT off the scaffold. Jeff gradually works his way out of the hold and backs off of Edge. He runs back at him with a clothesline but Edge ducks and immediatly turns and hits an Edgeamatic. He taunts as he goes to the other corner of the base and waits for Hardy to get up. He runs at Jeff who sees the spear coming and drop toeholds Edge down to the mat. He then throws Edge off the base to the grass and grabs the steel chair that he used to spill Edge's blood. He runs and dives off the base with a chair putting it under his legs smashing it into Edge with a leg drop using the chair. Jeff then hits a scoop slam to Edge and goes to the top of the scaffolding. He does his gun taunt and flips off with the swanton. Edge moves away as Jeff crashes into the grass back first. Edge quickly gets Jeff and rolls him onto the base. He takes the chair and lashes it straight across the back of Jeff Hardy. Hardy screams in agony as Edge takes another remorsless shot to his back. He then grabs Jeff up and hits a snap suplex. He goes up to the top of the scaffolding and waits for Jeff to get to his feet. As Hardy gets up he turns round and is struck straight down again by a missile dropkick from Edge. Edge then sets up the chair in a seated position. He lifts Jeff up and hits an Impaler DDT slamming his head into the chair knocking it completely out of shape. Edge then drags Hardy up and hits a swinging neckbreaker. He rolls over onto Jeff and the referee starts the count...
Jeff rolls his shoulder up kicking out. Edge looks slightly stunned but knows that he must go straight back to work. He lifts Jeff up onto the scaffolding but before he can get up himself, Jeff kicks him out of the way. Edge then runs back at Jeff but is taken straight down by an asai moonsault. Jeff then drags Edge up and hits a delayed back suplex. Jeff who is still holding his back from the DDT off the top goes to the scaffolding and comes flying down onto Edge with a leg drop. He then drags Edge up and hits a toe kick. He jumps up in the air grabbing Edge's head, he comes flying down to his ass hitting a facebuster. Jeff begins to stalk Edge as he gets up, he slaps in a front face hold and swings around for the twist of fate but Edge pushes him out of the way. Jeff turns back to Edge and is knocked over by a dropkick. Edge then waits for Jeff to get up and hits a spinning wheel kick knocking Jeff flying off the side of the base. Edge then runs off the side of the base taking Jeff down with a crossbody. Edge then stays on Jeff punching away at his skull. The referee orders Edge to get off of Jeff who reluctantly cooporates.

Jim Ross:
Edge is all over Jeff Hardy!

Ashley Dunn:
It is what you have to do against an opponent like him! You cannot give a man like Jeff any space.

Jeff struggles to his feet and is taken down by a clothesline from Edge. Edge then hits a knee drop to the face of Jeff. He then drags Hardy up locks in a front face hold. He swings Jeff round but Jeff manages to land on his feet and hit a belly to belly suplex. He follows up with a standing moonsault and starts to let loose on Edge by stomping hard on him. He then hits a front dropkick to the face of Edge. He grabs a steel sheet and rests it onto the face of Edge. He then hits a standing leg drop the sheet of steel into the face of Edge. He pulls the sheet off and throws it on the base. He then goes and gets a kendo stick. He waits for Edge to get up and swings the kendo stick, Edge ducks the stick shot and hits a low blow. Edge then grabs the kendo stick and hits it straight across the gut of Jeff Hardy, he then lashes it straight across his back. He then lets loose on him with the kendo stick over and over again. He then uses the stick to choke Jeff out. The referee holds Edge back as Jeff struggles up and throws the referee out the way and jumps on Edge with a crossbody taking him down. The two men struggle up and start to fight out. They make their way to the parking lot where Jeff runs at Edge and is backdropped onto the bonet of a car. Edge then gets up on the car and hits a piledriver onto the bonet leaving a massive dent. Edge looks down on Jeff who is on his knees with his face against the numberplate of the car. Edge takes a run up and hits a dropkick smashing Jeff's face into the car. Jeff falls back with blood pouring massively out of his nose. Edge laughs and stamps hard on the chest of Jeff. Jeff yells out in pain as Edge locks in a high angle boston crab. Jeff is locked in with nowhere to go. He is in unbearable pain as Edge sits back, Jeff grabs Edge's foot and counters into an STF. He quickly releases and stamps into the legs of Jeff. He then slams Edge's face into the bonet of the car. He follows up with a back suplex. The crowd go crazy for it. Jeff then makes his way to Edge and covers certain that it is over.
No!!! Edge gets a shoulder off the ground. Jeff looks on in disbelief as he stamps repeatabley on Edge and drags him towards a blazer. He climbs to the top of the 4x4 and does his gun taunt. He looks down on Edge and goes for it, hitting the swanton bomb but just before landing Edge gets the hell out of the way. Jeff smashes down on the concrete as both men lie on the floor not moving one bit. The referee checks Jeff who looks knocked out.

Jim Ross:
Oh my god! He flew down from about 10 feet onto the concrete!

Ashley Dunn:
Sick...Completely Sick

Jeff then starts to move slightly while Edge is up. They make there way back to the base with Edge basically dragging the broken carcass of Jeff onto the base. He hits a brainbuster to the general manager of Vital Signs and immediatly goes to the cover...
Jeff kicks out to the amazement of everyone around the venue. Edge then drags Jeff up and hits a vertical suplex. Jeff grabs his back in pain. As Edge grabs him with a front face hold and connects with the edgecution. Edge thinks to cover but shakes his head, the crowd boo as sets up for a spear. He runs at Jeff who hits a gut kick just before Edge connects and hits the twist of fate. The crowd go wild as both men lie on their back in the middle of the ring. Jeff struggles up and has a barrell thrown at him from a member of the crowd. They chant for a Swanton Bomb as Jeff struggles onto the barrell and flips off onto Edge. The crowd let out a truly wild cheer for the move. Jeff lies in the centre of the ring next to Edge. Jeff slowly rolls over getting his arm across the chest of Edge the crowd call loudly with the referee...
Nooo! Edge kicks out of the Swanton Bomb. Jeff just lies there on his stomach while Edge lies on his back, both men use each other to stand up. Jeff then pushes Edge away, Edge punches back, Jeff then hits a chop to Edge and Edge punches back. Jeff then pushes Edge back a long way. From nothing, Edge runs at Jeff and connects with a spear, the atmosphere turns to a shocked silence of disbelief as Jeff lies on his back not moved at all since the connection of the spear. Edge claws his way towards the body of Jeff and just collapses body on body. The referee counts...
No way! Jeff kicks out. The crowd are stunned and a "This is Awesome" chant begins for the completely epic main event. Both men use each other to stand again as the crowd continue to chant louder and louder. Edge holds up Jeff as Jeff holds up Edge. They both let go and a slug fest erupts, both bloodied men punch away at each other neither appearing to get the other hand. Jeff then throws Edge over the scaffolding in a sudden rush of adrenaline, he then runs and jumps over the scaffolding taking Edge out with a sloppy crossbody. Jeff then climbs to the scaffolding again and taunts. He leaps off connecting with a leg drop. He grabs his ass and uses the scaffolding to stand. He drags Edge back onto the base and gets a ladder. Jeff climbs up to the top of the ladder but Edge quickly gets up their too. The two men fight out on the ladder which is being supported by the referee as best as he can. The ladder shakes more and more until it finally gives way. Both men crash down to the base below which bounces up on impact. Both men struggle up as Jeff walks straight into a gut kick from Edge. Edge then hits a sidewalk slam and goes and gets chair. He throws about ten onto the base. He stands them up in a pile of threw. He then rest the others on top of the pile making a mountain of steel chairs. He then drags Jeff up and locks in a front face hold. He looks to hit the edgecution onto the chairs but Jeff fights out and hits a swinging neckbreaker. Both men are down as Jeff finally struggles up the ladder. Edge closely follows him on the side nearer to the chairs. They slug out on the ladder before Jeff smashes Edge's face into the top of the ladder. Jeff then climbs slightly higher and with his last bit of energy hits the "Twist of Motion" flip piledriver into the massive pile of steel chairs. Both men lies in the wreckage of chairs as the crowd chant "Holy ****" Jeff struggles to a cover...

Steve Farrell:
Here is your winner! Jeff Hardy!

Ashley Dunn:
What a match

Jim Ross:
An epic, no doubts, an epic and one man will walk away from his career the victor!

Jeff struggles up and leans against the scaffolding with the referee raising his hand up high in the air. The crowd are chanting his name. Edge slowly gets up and looks into the eyes of Jeff Hardy. Both men are covering from head to toe in blood. Edge extends his hand and Jeff shakes it. The crowd cheer at the respect of the men and the great match and event that they have just seen only at HIW.

Jerry "The King" Lawler:
That is a moment you will see nowhere else! Only here in HIW!

Jim Ross:
This has been amazing, This has been Return to the Roots, I am Jim Ross alongside Ashley Dunn and Jerry "The King" Lawler and Thank you for joining us here tonight. We will see you at Friday Night Fallout!

Credit to DZW for the idea and wording.
Report Spam   Logged

The S-Factor

The Polish Hammer
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 08:55:46 pm »

Cheesy you used the rp you used to beat me lol

i'l ldelete this comment later, this seems like a serious topic
Report Spam   Logged
Scorpio
HIW Chairman
HIW Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2008, 08:57:25 pm »

The rest of it wouldnt fit Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

The S-Factor

The Polish Hammer
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2008, 09:04:22 pm »

lol

seems right
Report Spam   Logged
j1
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2008, 10:05:36 pm »

*Counts the credits to DZW, Shane McMahon realises that he is still poor. Wastes the rest of the credits for extra lives on Pacman*
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The names of all televised and live programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans and wrestling moves and all World Wrestling Entertainment, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling and logos are trademarks which are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. High Impact Wrestling is not related in any way with WWE.com, TNAwrestling.com, ROHwrestling.com, ECW.com and is in no in way connectioned to WWE, all characters and images are primarily used for fun, and is not profiiting from using WWE, ECW, TNA, and ROH characters and images in anyway. HIW is in no way connected to any other wrestling federations or companies of the same name. Any views of HIW and it's members are not related to the fore-mentioned companies
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum