Vote For HIW At The eWrestling Experts Topsite

page counter
Web Counters
High Impact Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 03:52:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Chairman: Scorpio

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Petey Williams Rp

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Petey Williams Rp  (Read 104 times)
MVP
« on: February 19, 2008, 03:08:49 am »

This is my First Rp as Petey Williams. Comment and Advice Welcome

Definition of Definition - Maple Leaf Muscle, Petey Williams

Todd Grishem - Ladies and Gentleman joining me at this time the new Signing of what may be the Future of Smackdown. Please give him a big welcome, Petey Williams.

The Camera pans out as Petey williams walks in, he is in his wrestling attire as he stands there flexing his body and tensing his muscles.

Todd Grishem - Petey williams let me be the first to say welcome to Smackdown and let me as you, your making your debut match in the battle royal were if your one of Six Remaining you get a shot at No Way Out inside the Elimination Chamber against Five other Superstars, This must be one hell of a oppurtunity for you Petey

Maple Leaf Muscle Petey Williams
You Know Todd. I will be one of Six left in that ring later on tonight. I will then go to my First WWE Hellzone PPV and Win the elimination Chamber just like i one the Name Maple Leaf Muscle. Todd, Check out this physic, No other superstar in this backstage area has Abs like this. Todd i was working on this body before i was even born. I was inside my mother doing the, Ab Crunches. I came out doing Pushups. I was made for a match like the elimination Chamber and i have the body to survive. Check it out.

Todd Grishem - I must say, Very Impressive. Besides that fact why is it you think you will walk away the winner, If you get into the Elimination Chamber

Maple Leaf Muscle Petey Williams.
Todd not only do i have the body. I also have the wrestling Skills. Todd i dont know if you have heard or ever watched my former Company TNA. But i am the Definition of Definition. Quiet simple really. Once i hit the Canadian Destroyer thats lights out. The Canadian Destroyer is what you call the best wrestling move and most devestating Move ever in wrestling history. Even more so then then 360 Splash. Its more dangerous than lifting 500 pounds. Which i can easily do.

Todd Grishem - Amazing, you truly are a pure athlete.

Maple Leaf Muscle Petey Williams
Todd i sure am. Thats what gives the energy that see's me going into this battle royal and being in the Sexy Six. Which then see's me go into a match ive never been in before, a elimination Chamber. Thats one factor you can account for. But putting that aside i dont see anything stopping me.

Todd Grishm - What about someone like Big Daddy V?

Maple Leaf Muscle  Petey Williams
Todd im glad you brought that up. See these baby's right here. They are 100% Real, 100% Canadian and 100% Muscle. Big Daddy V is what, 480 pounds? Once i hit Big Daddy V with the Canadian Destroyer he will notice never to mess with the Maple leaf Muscle Petey Williams. He is a big boy but when you have the Muslce to back yourself up, there could be 10 Big Daddy V's Rolling your way. I have seen men bigger then him when i went around Canada winning all the Body building compertitions. Ive competed against people like the body mass of Batista, and even Big Arny Himself. you know, the one that played Terminator who is now a Governor. I have competed agianst the best in wrestling and im sure, WWE Hellzone is no diffrent. The maple Leaf Muscle is here for one thing, Power. Thanks Todd.

Todd Grishem - Ladies and Genetleman, Petey Williams.

Camera Fads
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The names of all televised and live programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans and wrestling moves and all World Wrestling Entertainment, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling and logos are trademarks which are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. High Impact Wrestling is not related in any way with WWE.com, TNAwrestling.com, ROHwrestling.com, ECW.com and is in no in way connectioned to WWE, all characters and images are primarily used for fun, and is not profiiting from using WWE, ECW, TNA, and ROH characters and images in anyway. HIW is in no way connected to any other wrestling federations or companies of the same name. Any views of HIW and it's members are not related to the fore-mentioned companies
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum