Vote For HIW At The eWrestling Experts Topsite

page counter
Web Counters
High Impact Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 04:03:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to HIW

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Keep Your Eyes Peeled!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Keep Your Eyes Peeled!  (Read 129 times)
HBK
« on: February 18, 2008, 02:08:03 am »

The screen opens up with Christian Cage backstage wearing a white towel around his waist. His hair is still wet and is hanging over the front of his face a bit. Maria comes running up and the "HIW.com Exclusive" logo appears in the bottom right corner of the screen. Maria begins to speak to Christian.

Maria: Christian Cage , we just came back from a huge success of a Pay-Per-View , in which sadly you were not apart of. Your thoughts on why you surprisingly were not a part of it?

Christian Cage: You see Maria , if I wanted to be in that PPV I would be. I simply had to take a few days off due to absolute frusteration. But lets look on the brightside. I'm out of Vampiro's sight for good....atleast for now. He has lost his world title to the impressive Anarachy Andy and I applaude Andy for his good work. Good job kid! But moving on , it's a new time for Christian Cage. I can finally step down a bit and start brushing off the ring rust I had grown while I was losing these past weeks. But I got a message for Vampiro and Andy.

Christian whips his hair back out of his face a bit and waves his fingers through it.

Christian Cage: Keep your eyes peeled! Because Captain Charisma will rise to the top once again. I will push Vampiro , Edge , MVP , Scott Hall , and anybody else who will try to stop me from taking back some championship gold. And Andy , I hope you do well keeping that World Title warm for me. Because once me and you meet face to face....I'm taking it back!

Christian Cage walks off and covers his hand over the camera before it fades.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Scorpio
HIW Chairman
HIW Hall of Famer

8 Out Of 5 People Have Maths Problems

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2008, 10:03:57 am »

Tyler's back baby Wink
Report Spam   Logged

The S-Factor
Chairman of High Impact Wrestling

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The names of all televised and live programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans and wrestling moves and all World Wrestling Entertainment, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling and logos are trademarks which are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. High Impact Wrestling is not related in any way with WWE.com, TNAwrestling.com, ROHwrestling.com, ECW.com and is in no in way connectioned to WWE, all characters and images are primarily used for fun, and is not profiiting from using WWE, ECW, TNA, and ROH characters and images in anyway. HIW is in no way connected to any other wrestling federations or companies of the same name. Any views of HIW and it's members are not related to the fore-mentioned companies
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum