Vote For HIW At The eWrestling Experts Topsite

page counter
Web Counters
High Impact Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 05:59:41 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Invite Your Friends To HIW

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

In ICW

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: In ICW  (Read 345 times)
Rob Van Dam
« on: February 12, 2008, 11:06:14 pm »

Here is my app

Bobby Heenan l The rude mouth commentator
Welcome to the show im Bobby Heenan and I am here with my scary broadcast partner Tony Schiavone.
And i hope you are gonna the show we have for you tonight. The matches are great. This could go any way tonight and i think that it his quite big and we all know that this will be exciting and i know that Tony Schiavone will like it too. Cause it's nearer to are PPV and i hope that Tony has some comment. Also this week we have a little something for you and i hope that you like it. Over to you Idioit

Tony Schiavone l The Face Commentator
You know Bobby I was going to comment you nicely, like a nice guy. But since you come here and call me scary, well I just can’t respect you. Well i don't really need to point it out. And yes i do have a comment and this card for tonight will be interesting. You know that everyone that came today is in for a great time.

Yeah sorry about the whole thing, anyway we heard that The GM was going to meet are mystery superstar tonight here on Showdown. That is great isn’t it Tony. Cause i always like extra superstars and you also know me and divas there total great. The boss will have a warm welcome helpfully i know it what do you think Tony i know that it will be taken nicely.

Well, Bobby for you to say it that way well that isn’t going nice for the arriving superstar in my opinion just to let you know Bobby. But I don’t think this will be a warm welcome for the superstar. Think about Tony. Yeah Eric gives oppurtunities but the wrong ones. And if you remember back at WWE when he made sweet Maria go up against that freak Umaga. Now you might know what i mean.

You see there you going again backing up everything I said and making your own opinion. I don’t like your opinions to anything Tony so shush it, we could get fired. And you know how much we get paid i mean you can't do that. And talking about that mystery it can be anyone that big. You must know that look at are past people.

\"Tennessee Jam" hits the P.A. system and Jarrett enters the ramp with a guitar and raises both hands and pyros let off, he then down the ramp to the steps and enters the ring through the ropes and taunts to the shocked crowd and asks for a mic, and receives it from Michael Buffer. He then pauses and waits for the screaming crowd to calm down...they start chanting Jarrett and then have signs saying King Of The Mountain and also saying Double J rocks./

Oh my god.....Its Jarrett it's Jeff Jarrett. I can't believe it after weeks of promos Jarrett enters are ring. I wonder why he's here and why ICW. This could be ICW big break. Dont you think Bobby Heenan.

Jeff Jarrett l The King Of The Mountain
Stop the music Now! Now you all know that you were looking for a superstar to enter the crowd with everyone shocked to there heads and I say that I wont be in ICW yet, but I currant damn tee it that I will make my opening here, I would wanna come to crowd and give them a piece of my mind which I would temptingly would do. And If I had a match for tonight that would be good. But apparently I can’t. But there was one thing and that was that this brand needed me that is why I took some time and some guesses to bring you all to my conclusion and that was that when I enter ICW it will be a whole new Jarrett and a whole new night for ICW. People in the ring may never be the same after this. The reason being that I came here to ICW is because back in TNA there was nothing what I wanted and that was competition, and as a former King Of The Mountain twice in a row is got to be easy for me. And Im saying is that when I come here I hope to come here with energetic ones and strong ones and also fast ones. TNA had nothing like that compared to this area. My competition will be taken as a big mark here on ICW. Me as a former champion myself is going to know what state and risk he is taking.
People that have come here have proven that when I come here they will be ready for me and be taking this in a whole new direction. Me as a person is going to learn that in life you can’t step back on opportunity’s like this, that is why im going to appear in weeks seeing many of you fans once again and if I do end up entering the arena with the same reception and crowd it would be great, all I will be looking forward to be doing here in ICW would become a individual champion and take my stakes higher than it already is. As I will be coming back I hope to see the best of Showdown. These fans that I see now I hope to see you bringing me to a whole new brand and a whole new competition. But im not done yet because when I return I going to set an open challenge in the back and I hope to see a great match with the guy in the back.
And yes you know me well as a bad guy and I wouldn’t want to get on the tough side of the crowd, this is new to me and I wanna see greatness here and positivism. And I think in my opinion that you would all want to see some action well here is a video of what you’re up against. Me putting my life at risk would be risking my wife for a world title and I know how big it is for superstars and there titles, we come day and day out to see precise action and it happens most of the title. You know what if I was too get a stupid and bad rating of a crowd then it would be **** to come here but it isn’t really what I expected to see after my return in TNA.

\“Tennessee Jam” hits the P.A. system and Jarrett makes a grinning exit and waves to the crowd. He then goes to backstage and takes an interview with Todd Grisham./

Todd Grisham l The Scared One
Well im live now with my guest Jeff Jarrett and I just wanna get some thoughts. Do you think that your impact here was good?

I think that I did make and Impact on the crowd and superstars in the back. To come out of nowhere and show up on the show is great.
I myself thought that is was good. Me getting ICW would be entertaining and great but there would be more to it. And I think that me coming here and getting this wild ovation. Then its big to me and the crowd and I think that they take it good too. I want to come here and I want to come in shape. And impact is simple and important you wanna talk about important also check back and see my life and past matches there you have impact and you know what impact is always big, no matter who it is. Even i know why i came here but i've told many and many times. This impact right now is only the beginning and i know that one day i'll end up in ICW and as a top superstar everyone knows at this point if you don't know yet get wrestling. Then you won't know ****! about ICW either and i know that ICW is the biggest company, and that could be the half reason why i came. Who woudn't come here for the bussiness. And if i got a title shot for any title of my choice then it would be great for me to prove and show what impact is. Nobody can make impact like me. Even Undertaker, Batista , Sting, AJ Styles they can't do anything like me. I could be the new face of ICW.

Jarrett, do you think that what you did was good or bad.

You know what I could answer that but it is plain simple and stupid.
Yeah it was damn good I showed my talent and ability and I could do it again, what I did was right and simple I could go for a title and then end up in a top position so I think Yeah!

This one Is important and final, do you think that you have the new spot for ICW.

Heck yes. After my successful career I think this spot belongs to me and me only. I mean look at the future superstars to become champion like CM Punk and Stone Cold, and even Nosawa. These superstars achieved like im going to do in are next PPV hopefully by then I can enter the ring and get to basics, and I guess that this opportunity will happen in time and great time.

No sorry Jarrett.Jarrett may i ask you when do you think you will appear.
And who do you think you will face.

For me to appear and tell you where it would spoil it so i wont. You never know when i come back cause
im going for anything and anything at all. You know that for who i am, its going to bee good when i return and you know it. And the second one well, if i look at the roster im gonna go for it in the ring and become a top superstar, so really i cant tell who i am going to be facing. But anyway that could be seen later or soon. It depends i will be looking for competition so i will have to say Jericho or Carlito, as i see them as top stars.
And im going to be a rising star in this bussiness. To me this band should go well. Take that mic.

l He shoves the mic on his chest and exits and spots Booker and so does BookerT l

BookerT l Loudmouth
You, yeah you there in there white shirt.

\Jarrett responds/

Yeah what do you want.

BookerT l Loudmouth
Why exactly did you come ICW.

Alright....The reason i came here is too prove my style, my strength and other
qualities. Now if i wanted to come here i would be happy. Its just that for someone like you to come ask me, well...it just dont feel right. I would answer you're question its just that someone like you is not in my league. Me coming here and facing you would mean beat the **** out of you. And i would go for it and take it as a chance, if you seen my recent matches there is a little something i do. And thats wack the crap of people's head.

Booker T l Loudmouth
So what does that mean then?

Jeff Jarrett l The King Of Mountain
If we ever meat in the ring, well you're looking at the better man. And yes i am. You have acclomplishments that seem like ****. And i mean it BookerT, if i could give you a piece of my mind you would see it straight. I dont come here and see overated losers roaming round like you. Yeah and not just speaking through your head. Im telling you my mind and its true. You always say that your the king, no your not i am, i'm The King Of The Mounatin. And you know it. I cant take it at times with your overated and stupid talk. Talking like your king of the world, shut the **** up BookerT.

Booker T lLoudmouth
Look right..all i wanna know is where are you going with this.

You know BookerT my life has been great and bad and the reason I left WWE and TNA cause there you have WWE right and Me and Vince weren’t pals back there, it would be hard thought fighting with me and Vince, that guy was tough, tougher than fighting in the ring every night. So my life wasn’t great but what I did was I tried. And as the Double J it was great. Along with WWE we had another one called WCW where you held a title for 5 times…well I also had a beginning and an end with the Four Horsemen. They were team and well it ended me when I started feuding with the member name……. Steve McMicheal and well that was the end of me and the Four Horsemen. My accomplishments were big and bigger every year cause those titles that I held where…Many and in total they were. Twenty two different accomplishments. And so I decided that I would probably see a new face of brand and competition.
If you wanna talk about basically put it big and tough. some times you’ve gotta what you gotta do in the ring and out of the ring…BookerT everything that you done has been respected but on the other hand we both have the same old problem, and that was that when you were in WWE the GM didn’t take it right, sane with WWE my former GM Jim Cornette didn’t ever take me for what I do…and if you went TNA or WWE, then it would be quite stupid for you to do that…thing about needed opportunity’s then where would you’re life be going huh. So I suggest you get up your ass right now and do what you do best, cause I don’t know where that career of you’re and style is going. This BookerT may be new but a hell lot of an idiot and piece of crap. I know that holding 5 titles and the same one ain’t done easily. BookerT if we ever face in the ring im hoping to see a winner and you know who because if I don’t well that’s bad but anyway, I think that you could do well in ICW. And me also cause I see where me and you are going. My life now is safe and under greatness, my career is going to be noticed here.

* Scene:Scene 2/2
    * Time:Feburary 9th 3:53
    * Setting:Outside the arena to inside the ring

\The second scene begins and the fans are cheering and some exit the arena the fans are up to there feet with there signs, some say Jarrett for ICW. And some say Loser comes here. But then outside the arena Jarrett is drinking a can of vodka and then he goes back in. He then looks at the superstars and then ignores them as they smile and gasp at him. Jarrett goes to one of the staff and spots RVD, he then walks away from him but before he can go RVD stops him and responds to he’s action./

RVD l The Whole F'N Show
Wanna explain what’s wrong dude?

Jeff Jarrett l The King Of Mountain
What’s wrong is that this damn roster these ICW can’t do anything and they get paid over paying money. Business is big and ICW is business. My style is bigger than Eric’s and way better than Vince. My career will be coming here and if it doesn’t, than ICW made wrong decisions for them, in the business I was in the matches and title was earned. And you know what im almost up to here straight to my head and down to feet. You can go ICW and you see Mysterio and Khali, there’s a difference Khali is stronger and larger.

RVD l The Whole F'N Show
Look right I don’t know what your problem is alright.

Look RVD keep out of my god damn! Business OK. I have it bad enough with stupid Stinger head and then I have you and you’re wide mouth. You know what you have to do shut up! Don’t speak to me like that alright I get paid **** working money and you call it fine. I don’t give a **** to what you say OK. You **** ass don’t question me. You come here and you say a load of bullshit. I don’t take that first off and second you’re a dumbass to the straight core. I take time and time to get to the top and all you can say is pieces of rubbish, calling out you’re name for nothing. Yes that is right I’m back and im fresher than ever you have to be talking about my return. Yeah I know it was great and I know that so are all of you to. I’m sorry to interrupt your reception Mark Jindrak I just want to add to what you said if you don’t mind. What I wanna say I that people like me are big to the roster like your Transatlantic Champion over there Jindrak. And you know what my reputation is bigger than you think. A
Im gonna point out some facts about me and others. You see as Jarrett have you ever seen a two time King of the Mountain. No you haven’t and have you ever seen a person win a title ten straight times in a developing Organisation. That’s the facts about Jarrett and there will be a new one in ICW. And other facts well here is one. Have you ever seen a diva beat a superstar for a title well it has happened? Amazing ain’t it. These facts are really starting to bore me. So im gonna come out with it, you what it feels like to be a champion when you have competition and the title is on the line. You know my days and my life is a big side of me. And in the ring I’ve always wanted to watch ICW action. And the GM is the great one of ICW. I do wanna be a big part of ICW someday I hope to god. And that I get everything that I deserve and achieve. All my life I have been checking this place out and I see the most talented superstars there is too have. And to have me that would raze their reputation. And you know reputation is a big thing to it. And im here to bring the best I can. Although I still don’t know either I in. Well Bobby thank's for the boring intro ICW is looking at your next champion if you can keep your mouths closed all the time watching a great guy like me beat the sh*t out of someone.
I wanna say how great it is to be on ICW Showdown. Ive been watching for the past months and i think the shows have been grate,the competition espce eats **** im gonna become a top
player in no time.After i win that title then i will be and king, And a Champion.You see fans you dont have at Warzone someone like me, if i could..which i would is take advantage when i have a chance to actually beat awesome crap out of losers.People are not as big as me.You freaks cheer for losers that wrestle like idoits!

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mick Foley
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 11:30:29 pm »

Holy crap that's amazing!
Report Spam   Logged
John Cena
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 11:47:10 pm »

Are you "Acoustic" over there?

It's pretty decent mate. Needs some work. I am currently working on an app myself =D Getting back in seems harder than the first time lol. Larry Sweeney for ICW! <3 Hmm now...in all honesty I suggest having a more original idea. I'll elaborate more one the originality on the ICW board. Give me your name over there so I can add you as a friend and PM you a small idea. ;]
Report Spam   Logged
Deka Zukito
General Manager
HIW Hall of Famer

Subtract: 700
Inventory: Coloured Username

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2008, 03:45:15 pm »

I wrote 6k, did not get in, this is an alright RP but I don't think your going to get in on it dude.
Report Spam   Logged

The New Era of HIW - Has Arrived
Scorpio
HIW Chairman
HIW Hall of Famer

8 Out Of 5 People Have Maths Problems

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2008, 04:15:26 pm »

Its an alright rp... yet I wonder why you write this and do only 250 words for ur last HIW match...
Report Spam   Logged

The S-Factor
Chairman of High Impact Wrestling

Deka Zukito
General Manager
HIW Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2008, 05:14:22 pm »

Even though he hasn't ever RP'd because he forgot the site URL. So technically this guy hasn't done 250 words because he hasn't really had the chance to put an RP up. We will have to wait and see after BZ.
Report Spam   Logged

Rob Van Dam
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2008, 09:39:17 pm »

I wrote 6k, did not get in, this is an alright RP but I don't think your going to get in on it dude.

Yeah i'm Accoustic and whats your username on ICW.
Report Spam   Logged
Kevin Nash
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2008, 10:45:45 pm »

From a former ICW roster member to a try-out, this isn't good enough to make it in. End of story, book burned, we ain't going back.
Report Spam   Logged
The Polish Hammer
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2008, 03:05:59 am »

From a former ICW roster member to a try-out, this isn't good enough to make it in. End of story, book burned, we ain't going back.
i double that, my second attempt was better than my first and i still didn't get in, i don't wanna even go back to that site letherless join again

tred the waters carefully, and hope to god that you don't leave them a message if you get sick (if you get in)
Report Spam   Logged
Deka Zukito
General Manager
HIW Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2008, 09:49:09 pm »

ThreeG did not let me join as Pyro.
Report Spam   Logged

Scorpio
HIW Chairman
HIW Hall of Famer

8 Out Of 5 People Have Maths Problems

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2008, 06:28:15 pm »

ThreeG stands for Giant, Gay and Gluttonous
Report Spam   Logged

The S-Factor
Chairman of High Impact Wrestling

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The names of all televised and live programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans and wrestling moves and all World Wrestling Entertainment, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling and logos are trademarks which are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. High Impact Wrestling is not related in any way with WWE.com, TNAwrestling.com, ROHwrestling.com, ECW.com and is in no in way connectioned to WWE, all characters and images are primarily used for fun, and is not profiiting from using WWE, ECW, TNA, and ROH characters and images in anyway. HIW is in no way connected to any other wrestling federations or companies of the same name. Any views of HIW and it's members are not related to the fore-mentioned companies
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum