Vote For HIW At The eWrestling Experts Topsite

page counter
Web Counters
High Impact Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 10:21:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Invite Your Friends To HIW

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

WWG PPV RP

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WWG PPV RP  (Read 167 times)
Ron Killings
« on: January 26, 2008, 05:41:09 pm »

As the camera fades in from black, we see a big and old Warehouse and only with half of the roof. The camera is far for the Warehouse, more that 100 yards away. The camera starts to approaches of the Warehouse; we can see that the building is destructed. We see rats getting out of the warehouse like if they were scare with something. The camera is approaching even more, we already can see that hallway of the building, which is falling in pieces. The camera enters on the building and suddenly a man walks into the scene from a room on the right. He is decked out in a black suit jacket, with lyrics written on it in white pen. His pants are black as well, and also have lyrics written on them.  As he turn we see that is Sting. As he starts to walk and talk, the camera starts to follow him.

"The Icon" Sting

People ask me all the time why I still do what I do, especially at this age. Everywhere I go, I get ask that question and what do I answer? It's because the passion that feel for this sport, I can't let go , this is my life and right now this is my time.

Sting enters on a empty room. He looks around like if it was familiar to him. He walks to window and sits on the board of it.

"The Icon" Sting

But since I felt gold running in my blood again...my passion, my spirit, my skills are high like twenty years ago.  And that is the key factor ladies and gentleman, a young mind. You see, this Sunday at New Years Retribution, Christian Cage and myself will engage in a battle of power, technique and. charisma. Because that is what matters to Christian Cage...charisma. And why is it so important to Christian? In fact, what Charisma means? Well...Wikipedia’s defines it as "a rare trait found in certain human personalities usually including extreme charm and a 'magnetic' quality of personality and/or appearance along with innate and powerfully sophisticated personal communicability and persuasiveness". But Christian doesn't think in the same way... He thinks that charisma is talking trash about his opponents, hurt their families and friends just to made them furious which cause them to not pay attention to the match, and then Cage took advantage against them to win the match. Despite of knowing how to do it, Christian deep inside of his heart knows that he only uses charisma to hide another thing, fear. And that’s the thing that he always had and he will always has, although Christian you may I've beat me sometimes but like always you couldn't do it by your own hands. This room was were my friends and I start to wrestler in our Adolescence, and when I fight for the first time I knew that I was destined to this life but now you want to take my destiny way from me but you can do your best…it won’t be good enough.

Sting walks to the corridor and the camera follows him. He sits on a chair next to wall with glass. The camera shows his reflex.

"The Icon" Sting

Once, twice, three times, we can keep going. We've been down this road before. We've been here numerous times. And each time, you act like something is going to change. If you can remember the old days, tune your self back Christian, tune yourself back. Remember our fights in TNA, Cage? Me and you for NWA World Heavyweight Title? I know that you remember Christian, in fact you know that in our battles we are even so this battle is a thing that I like to call, a Clash of Titans and tonight Cage we will finish what we start in a few years ago. By the way Christian, it will be Icon Vs Classic but the thing is, you’re not a classic and I’m sorry to hear this from me but you will never be a classic. Because you don’t have what is need to be a classic Christian. Disrespecting Legends and Icons doesn’t make you a Classic, stealing your friend’s girlfriend’s doesn’t make you a classic, cheating titles matches doesn’t make you a classic. Although your victories over former World Champions and your wrestling skills. But Christian how’s it feel? How’s it feel to know that you will never become a Classic or even a Legend? Cause Legend Cage...Legend is a thing that only the best and the respectful superstars can get and you…will fail on that mission.

Sting walks to a dark corridor and the camera misses him on the shadows. The camera walks to that corridor to and suddenly by turning to the left side we see like steel bars. The camera approaches of the bars and Sting’s face appears from the shadows. He looks full of rage and agony. He grabs his bat and with it on the bars.

"The Icon" Sting

Steel is just a beautiful thing Christian…especially when someone locks two men that want to kill themselves for a title shot that both should have it. Roofed Steel Cage match against you Christian is my dream for a long, long time. To see your face expression when I grab your face and scratch it in the steel to make you bleed it will demonstrate why will be me that will prevail. I can’t stand the fact that every where I go, I see your name over wrestling magazines covers , over posters, over WWG promos and even over all television. It’s just makes obsessed with you Christian and being obsessed by someone…is not a pretty thing to see when I meet that person in the ring. D you know what is being lock with the person that you want destroy? The person that abused of your patient and then brought is friends because he couldn’t beat a guy that haves more fourteen years than him? You don’t Chris because you don’t hate me, you fear me, deep inside of your heart you know that the only thing that you feel when I enter in the ring is fear Christian. And if you want to get out of this nightmare, call the “Make a Wish Foundation”, they might help you to escape from your dead wish…

As the time past I realized that the technique, the power and the brawl skills that wrestlers have…isn’t everything. Our mind in wrestling worth more than our skills. And tonight-kid I’m gonna teach you a lesson about wrestling which you will never forget. But I got admit in 23 years of work, I may I have forget some things but I guarantee you that I forgot more than your small brain will ever comprehend. You see Christians there’re certain things in this business that a person only learns when they are all grown up like how to-play in this business Cage and as you saw Over the past few weeks, I've been using my intelligence and experience to slowly defeat you before we even get into the ring.. The Entourage thing is just business, but VIP doesn’t control me, actually there’s no one that can control The Stinger’s mind. So Cage are you capable of  doing the impossible?

Sting disappears from behind the bars and when the camera turns we see Sting sitting on the stairs.

"The Icon" Sting

It’s scary isn’t it? Appearing in everyplace just in seconds. But that’s what I am, a full pack of mystery that no one can break the code. And tonight there will be no different that the last 23 years and why? Cause Destiny is on my side. Christian I was going through that hell just to win the Destiny Championship and then just seeing that I couldn’t use my rematch clause because Adam take you the title after 30 minutes of title reign that just made me sick. Tonight Cage, Jericho it won’t be able of saving you,  Erich it won’t be able to help you . Tonight is the start of a new beginning and Christian you  see the consequences of messing with a Icon.

The camera fades out
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

MVP
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2008, 11:53:40 pm »

OMG, never knew you was WWG's Sting  Shocked
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The names of all televised and live programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans and wrestling moves and all World Wrestling Entertainment, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling and logos are trademarks which are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. High Impact Wrestling is not related in any way with WWE.com, TNAwrestling.com, ROHwrestling.com, ECW.com and is in no in way connectioned to WWE, all characters and images are primarily used for fun, and is not profiiting from using WWE, ECW, TNA, and ROH characters and images in anyway. HIW is in no way connected to any other wrestling federations or companies of the same name. Any views of HIW and it's members are not related to the fore-mentioned companies
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum