Vote For HIW At The eWrestling Experts Topsite

page counter
Web Counters
High Impact Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 05:25:25 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to HIW

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

HIW 3 Count?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HIW 3 Count?  (Read 621 times)
MVP
« on: January 24, 2008, 01:04:48 pm »

Hey i was wondering if HIW could have a 3 count section were for every PPV a 3 Count is done. I will gladly put my hand up to do it. Heres the latiest one i have done Something like this for Every PPV hiw does i can handle.

WWG 3 Count

Each Month, WWG 3 Count predicts the Outcomes for the PPV.

Christian Cage Vs Sting - No1 Cont Destiny Championship

> Christian Cage Beat sting at Time to shine only to be outsmarted by current WWG Destiny Champion Adam Starr. Cage beat sting before, Can Christian Do it again? Or was it a Fluke.

> Both Men claim to have rematch Clauses. Finally the rightful Number one contender will be crowned when they do battle at New Years Retrubition.

> After Sting joined forces with VIP and the Entourage how will this effect the outcome of the match? Has Sting joined VIp to secure a win or has he just decided to be a VIP Tag Along. Yea Right. VIP has the power and Sting is now seen as a Ass Kisser.

Prediction - Sting Prevails.
You Cant go past the point that sting is now a member of the entourage. VIP will do everything in his power to make sure his men are at the top of World Wrestling Generation. All i have to say is, Watch out Adam Starr.

Dustin Rhodes Vs JBL - Beat This Clock? WWG Championship

> JBL got the best time in a Beat the Clock round on Mayhem. He defeated the times of people such as Jai Killa and sean to become the new Number One Contender. Does he have what it takes to beat, The WWG Champion Dustin Rhodes

> Dustin has the advantage being in the WWG longer then his opponent JBL. Dustin knows what its like but for JBL this is his First PPV match and Title match in the WWG. It wont be a piece of Cake for either men.

> You have to take into the factor that Dustin Rhodes may be in the match as any three of his personalities. You cant prepare for this as he may be Black Reign, Goldust or himself Dustin Rhodes.

Prediction - Dustin Rhodes Retains
All the points are directed at Dustin Rhodes. He has the skills and the Time here in the WWG that JBL has yet to witness. Dustin Rhodes will walk out of the PPV still the WWG Champion and his reign will continue.

World Heavyweight Championship - Mark Henry Vs Sean Vs Chris Jericho

> Mark Henry won the Championship at time to Shine. Mark henry is a member of the Entourage and we must take that into perspective. VIP will do anything in his power to keep the Championship under his nose, regardless of the Power Game. he wouldnt want a member of the Canadian Coalition getting there hands on the Title.

> The match type favours Chris Jericho and Sean. As Sean has pinted out he is yet to be defeated in a ladder match in his career, weather it be in WWG or outisde WWG. Sean used the money game to wiggle his way into the match. While Jericho uses his rematch clause to be apart of this Once in a life time Match up.

> Will Jericho and Sean work as a Team? Will they take Mark henry out in the get go and then battle each other to see who deserves that championship. Have they allready got this all in a plan. Is Mark henry walking into a death trap? No one Knows

Prediction - Anyones Ball Game
While Jericho and Sean have the advantage Mark henry isnt going to walk out without a Fight. he may not be a Monkey when it comes to Climbing but he has the Power to keep both men from getting what is his. Meanwhile Sean and jericho can work as a team and can move pretty well. This Match can go anyway and leave that up to your prediction.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Deka Zukito
General Manager
HIW Hall of Famer

Subtract: 700
Inventory: Coloured Username

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 03:15:03 pm »

Looks like a really cool idea Brad. Need to ask Edge if you can do it but it would be awesome in my opinion.
Report Spam   Logged

The New Era of HIW - Has Arrived
Scorpio
HIW Chairman
HIW Hall of Famer

8 Out Of 5 People Have Maths Problems

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 04:27:09 pm »

If Brad wants to do it then Brad does it Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

The S-Factor
Chairman of High Impact Wrestling

Kevin Thorn
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2008, 08:00:47 pm »

good call we could use that
Report Spam   Logged
Knight
Creative Controller
HIW Main Eventer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2008, 08:06:24 pm »

I like it, it's a nice feature in my opinion. If you ever need a hand Brad just drop me a line and I'd be delighted to help out.
Report Spam   Logged

As Mr. Kennedy
20/02/06

As Luke Knight
04/00/02
John Cena
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2008, 11:57:51 pm »

I thought this was gonna be a topic about having a 3 Count like WCW had Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
MVP
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2008, 11:58:43 pm »

ok, so were would i post the 3 count each month?
Report Spam   Logged
HBK
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2008, 11:59:39 pm »

I thought this was gonna be a topic about having a 3 Count like WCW had Cheesy

me too. I was nervous for a second Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
Scorpio
HIW Chairman
HIW Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2008, 06:05:33 pm »

I'll make a board under HIW.com
Report Spam   Logged

The S-Factor

MVP
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2008, 01:37:20 pm »

Yay!!!!! Thanks
Report Spam   Logged
Kevin Nash
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2008, 02:16:27 am »

Tyler, if you didn't like Three Count, you have no taste in wrestling, Three Count was a rare gimmick that worked
Report Spam   Logged
Drake
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2008, 05:59:30 am »

Tyler, if you didn't like Three Count, you have no taste in wrestling, Three Count was a rare gimmick that worked

Three Count was the ****

Get up on your feet
Put your hands together
Sing along with 3 count
We party all forever
We like the Backstreet Boys
Nsync too
Britney Spears is kinda cute
We watch TRL on MTV
Everybody 3 Count
1.2.3eeeeee

I so wish they had that gimmick in WWE damn them for not doing it when they first came in...having Vince dance to them it was like a perfect Vince thing.
Report Spam   Logged
HBK
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2008, 12:52:15 pm »

No , I just have no taste in boy bands like you and Drake Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Drake
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2008, 03:54:38 pm »

I will defend the bands of the boys...till my grave
Report Spam   Logged
Scorpio
HIW Chairman
HIW Hall of Famer

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2008, 04:02:40 pm »

*Shoots Drake*

Well that failed...
Report Spam   Logged

The S-Factor

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The names of all televised and live programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans and wrestling moves and all World Wrestling Entertainment, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling and logos are trademarks which are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. High Impact Wrestling is not related in any way with WWE.com, TNAwrestling.com, ROHwrestling.com, ECW.com and is in no in way connectioned to WWE, all characters and images are primarily used for fun, and is not profiiting from using WWE, ECW, TNA, and ROH characters and images in anyway. HIW is in no way connected to any other wrestling federations or companies of the same name. Any views of HIW and it's members are not related to the fore-mentioned companies
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum