Vote For HIW At The eWrestling Experts Topsite

page counter
Web Counters
High Impact Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 09:55:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Chairman: Scorpio

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The 'Get Things Off Your Chest' Topic

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The 'Get Things Off Your Chest' Topic  (Read 2909 times)
Max
HIW Main Eventer

Subtract: 700
Inventory: Coloured Username

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 09, 2008, 09:30:42 pm »

Thanks Ryan. Hope you work things out
Report Spam   Logged

FORMERLY SAMOA JOE AND Y2J
TheGreatOne
Creative Controller
HIW Rookie

The long night begins at days end...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: September 09, 2008, 10:50:54 pm »

Like I said Busta, I dont know you to hate yea, I was a bit tick that night and was pushed over the edge, and for that I would apologize for snapping. And just want u to know sir, there is no hard feelings on my end mate
Report Spam   Logged

Knight
Creative Controller
HIW Main Eventer

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 10, 2008, 07:48:28 pm »

Johnny tbh there's something bugging me about your RPs: you seem to keep bringing stuff from the board (OOC stuff) basically and then using it - just as a mention or as burn fuel or w/e. Hey I know that it doesn't all have to by the book, in character, all of the time (hey I had my RP vs. you way back when feature, erm... ME) but I dunno, it seems below the belt to take things like a guy posting how many words were in the RP and then using it to trash talk in your RP.

Stuff like mentioning the Busta fan club and **** like that, strikes me as just hitting out at him - I might not be right, just saying what it comes across as. Others include that part where you pretty much went 'Yeah I think the judges in HIW base their decisions off length' and whichever way I dice that part of the RP it looks like an OOC potshot. Once again, that's just how I'm seeing it, and obviously I could be wrong.

What's more annoying though is how you make references to being the champion as the Rock. Don't want to take that away from you Johnny, you won the chamber you did an awesome job, but you the handler =/= Johnny Stylez. Talking about reigning as 'Dwane Johnson' would be like me bragging about holding titles as Mr. Kennedy. The things that I mentioned just detract from what are otherwise very good RPs indeed.

Not a particularly angry rant I know, but that's been bugging me for a little while and I thought I'd say it out here. Hey, never know, you might be able to show your reasoning to me.
Report Spam   Logged

As Mr. Kennedy
20/02/06

As Luke Knight
04/00/02
Matt Marvel
HIW Crowd Pleaser

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 10, 2008, 08:06:38 pm »

Johnny tbh there's something bugging me about your RPs: you seem to keep bringing stuff from the board (OOC stuff) basically and then using it - just as a mention or as burn fuel or w/e. Hey I know that it doesn't all have to by the book, in character, all of the time (hey I had my RP vs. you way back when feature, erm... ME) but I dunno, it seems below the belt to take things like a guy posting how many words were in the RP and then using it to trash talk in your RP.

Stuff like mentioning the Busta fan club and **** like that, strikes me as just hitting out at him - I might not be right, just saying what it comes across as. Others include that part where you pretty much went 'Yeah I think the judges in HIW base their decisions off length' and whichever way I dice that part of the RP it looks like an OOC potshot. Once again, that's just how I'm seeing it, and obviously I could be wrong.

What's more annoying though is how you make references to being the champion as the Rock. Don't want to take that away from you Johnny, you won the chamber you did an awesome job, but you the handler =/= Johnny Stylez. Talking about reigning as 'Dwane Johnson' would be like me bragging about holding titles as Mr. Kennedy. The things that I mentioned just detract from what are otherwise very good RPs indeed.

Not a particularly angry rant I know, but that's been bugging me for a little while and I thought I'd say it out here. Hey, never know, you might be able to show your reasoning to me.

I can see where you get that Speedy. Plus I don't see how you can call us "Fake stars". You have been a little.....(I'm using this very lightly, believe me.) aggressive. I mean when I first posted my rp when it was 4500 words I was pretty proud of it then you just blew it up in my face saying how "I look forward in destroying whatever work you have put together you bloody rookie!". That seemed a tad aggressive to me and a little harsh.
Report Spam   Logged

Two time HIW Tag Team Champion. Four time HIW World Champion Once known as HBK, Charlie Haas and Christian Cage.

HIW's Elite Champion

Total Record

~ 26 Wins ~ 8 Loses ~ 2 Draws ~

Matt Marvel
4 Wins ~ 2 Loses ~ 0 Draw ~
Scorpio
HIW Chairman
HIW Hall of Famer

8 Out Of 5 People Have Maths Problems

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 10, 2008, 09:26:52 pm »

Not to mention saying I do a **** job running HIW *gets out pitchforks*
Report Spam   Logged

The S-Factor
Chairman of High Impact Wrestling

Matt Marvel
HIW Crowd Pleaser

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 10, 2008, 09:29:53 pm »

Not to mention saying I do a **** job running HIW *gets out pitchforks*

Well Russ, I'm sure we can all see where he gets that  Angry.

(kidding. You're doing a fine job)
Report Spam   Logged

Two time HIW Tag Team Champion. Four time HIW World Champion Once known as HBK, Charlie Haas and Christian Cage.

HIW's Elite Champion

Total Record

Matt Marvel
jack
« Reply #81 on: September 10, 2008, 09:31:57 pm »

Russ is an amazing runner.

Jack: Would you be able to help me with....

Russ: No, **** you.

Jack: Not even....

Russ: Prick

Cheesy

I like my rp this weeks.
Report Spam   Logged
Busta
HIW Rookie

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 10, 2008, 09:32:51 pm »

Busta Fan Club...unite

*Gets out Captain Planet style ring*
Report Spam   Logged
TheGreatOne
Creative Controller
HIW Rookie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: September 10, 2008, 10:35:23 pm »

LMFAO In three Rps I've managed to get everyone backing Busta, I am good lol.

Listen Its the way I rp, Im going to make you feel as little as possible Ill use whatever I can in getting to that point. Face It a lot of u folks hated me in TEWF to, until I left feeling I made it no longer fun for anyone. And I think the same is happening here. Its called a ROLEPLAY if you guys seriously take what I say to heart then really you all should find a different hobby. I rashed Drake in RP One and when I talked 2 him he totally understood the difference between In Character and out of. Something I guess most of you don't get.

But hey to be young again...

I kidd I kidd

Listen I do my **** out of fun, if you dont like it then maybe this place is falling in the dumps! But anyways just hand me a lose at Vital Signs and Ill ride my merry horse off into the sunset

nuff said mates
Report Spam   Logged

Matt Marvel
HIW Crowd Pleaser

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 10, 2008, 10:40:14 pm »

Now don't turn yourself into a charity case man!

We like you, we think you're a great guy, good rp'er, and humorous at times. It's just somethings you said upset a few people. Don't make them give you a lose at VS because you feel you've hurt people. Just try your hardest and we'll see how it works out. Good luck at VS dude!

I just realized this. If me and you have been at each other's throats with rp after rp, adding up to each of us at around 10,000 words, that's going to suck majorly if we don't even end up fighting against each other. Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

HIW's Elite Champion

Total Record

Matt Marvel
TheGreatOne
Creative Controller
HIW Rookie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: September 10, 2008, 10:53:48 pm »

LMAO I aint no damn Charity Case mate, just sayin how it pretty much is. U guys moan and not so much u mate, but the others and at times I find out through other people about the moaning and its like WTF? Its a game,  Im rping at a high with the work Ive been throwing out there and at times most pay no mind, but now I push it a little I get ur attention lol

And bro that would SO **** suck lol
Report Spam   Logged

Deka Zukito
General Manager
HIW Hall of Famer

Subtract: 700
Inventory: Coloured Username

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 10, 2008, 11:01:50 pm »

LMFAO In three Rps I've managed to get everyone backing Busta, I am good lol.

Listen Its the way I rp, Im going to make you feel as little as possible Ill use whatever I can in getting to that point. Face It a lot of u folks hated me in TEWF to, until I left feeling I made it no longer fun for anyone. And I think the same is happening here. Its called a ROLEPLAY if you guys seriously take what I say to heart then really you all should find a different hobby. I rashed Drake in RP One and when I talked 2 him he totally understood the difference between In Character and out of. Something I guess most of you don't get.

But hey to be young again...

I kidd I kidd

Listen I do my **** out of fun, if you dont like it then maybe this place is falling in the dumps! But anyways just hand me a lose at Vital Signs and Ill ride my merry horse off into the sunset

nuff said mates

My main pick on this issue is that some of the RPs use trash talking point in the OOC which would have nothing to do with your character.

But then again - steps back to watching the debate knowing when to step in to break things up.  Police
Report Spam   Logged

The New Era of HIW - Has Arrived
Knight
Creative Controller
HIW Main Eventer

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 11, 2008, 09:46:25 am »

I know the difference between in and out of character, and to be honest? I have and had absolutely no problem with whatever you were saying about my own guy, c'mon, do you think I'm the kind of douche who takes something said about a character to heart? Speedy knows the difference between in and out of character.

That's not the point Johnny, and I think if you'd actually been paying attention you'd know that.

What I'm trying to say is that you're using stuff in your RPs that your character has absolutely no business knowing. Yeah, it's a ROLEPLAY, but you aren't using stuff that's in character, you're taking OOC comments or issues and using those as well, and that's just plain crossing the line. I don't really care about whether or not you did the same in TEWF (I wasn't even around for TEWF1) because if nobody said something, then maybe they should have done.

Basically, you're using OOC ****, like Tyler saying his was proud of how long his RP was, in your writing, explain to me how that's not below the belt? As somebody who was primarily a trash-talking RPer for the vast majority of my time in e-fedding so far, I know not to take things too seriously (face it, otherwise that time I faced John Cena I would have ran away crying with how harsh he was), and I know when something isn't intended to be taken as an insult. But when you more or less said 'HIW judges RPs on length' then WTF do you think people are going to say about it? That's a cheap shot, and it makes NO sense in character. By the way... if you think I'm only speaking up because I'm upset at how 'good' your RPs are then consider that I'm also defending my belt, so I'm almost certainly not up against you...

Also, you're saying that if you lose at Vital Signs you're going to leave? Sorry and you're saying everybody else takes it too seriously? You're really arrogant enough to think that nobody is gonna beat you? Now if that was a joke I apologise, but it damn well didn't seem like one.
Report Spam   Logged

As Mr. Kennedy
20/02/06

As Luke Knight
04/00/02
Scorpio
HIW Chairman
HIW Hall of Famer

8 Out Of 5 People Have Maths Problems

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 11, 2008, 03:47:12 pm »

*spontaneous applause*
Report Spam   Logged

The S-Factor
Chairman of High Impact Wrestling

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The names of all televised and live programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans and wrestling moves and all World Wrestling Entertainment, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling and logos are trademarks which are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. High Impact Wrestling is not related in any way with WWE.com, TNAwrestling.com, ROHwrestling.com, ECW.com and is in no in way connectioned to WWE, all characters and images are primarily used for fun, and is not profiiting from using WWE, ECW, TNA, and ROH characters and images in anyway. HIW is in no way connected to any other wrestling federations or companies of the same name. Any views of HIW and it's members are not related to the fore-mentioned companies
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum