Vote For HIW At The eWrestling Experts Topsite

page counter
Web Counters
High Impact Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 02:10:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: General Manager: Deka Zukito

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Staff List Calendar Login Register  

New Challange

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Challange  (Read 154 times)
will the thrill
« on: October 09, 2007, 10:15:25 pm »

i'm issueing a open challenge to anybody
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Scorpio
HIW Chairman
HIW Hall of Famer

8 Out Of 5 People Have Maths Problems

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 10:21:42 pm »

No one will accept that... make it decent... e.g.

'I Walk Alone' hits the arena and the fans stand up cheering. Batista steps out wearing a pinstripe suit and open-necked white shirt. He has his dark glasses on as he walks down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans. He climbs into the ring and the music fades out as he is given a microphone.

Batista
Thank you. Now, the Animal is here on HIW, and he's uncaged! I want a match with anyone on the Vital Signs roster next week, so who is man enough to accept it!?

Batista awaits his answer
Report Spam   Logged

The S-Factor
Chairman of High Impact Wrestling

Rob Van Dam
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2008, 08:22:21 pm »

(("One of a kind" By Breaking Point hits the P.A. System and RVD comes out taunting to the crowd. And then makes he's way
down the ramp and is still taunting. He then gives hi fives to the crowd and then walks up the ring steps. He then stares at Batista and then he climbs the turnbuckle and taunts to the shocked crowd. The music stops and RVD grabs the mic of Batista. ))

Rob Van Dam l The Whole Damn Show
Yeah this seems like it and i get it. Batista meet you're opponement Rob....Van.....Dam. Batista this is a long time coming and i hope that this upcoming week don't spoil you're cold chances of winning. Cause i wasn't inteding to do that. You know why cause i got the style and the skill. And when you talk man enough that ain't you. Cause i also know the raw skill to defeat and to take you out that is why this week im setting this match for Bravo Zero. Cause batista this match will be a **** match! And you said is there one man enough and you have got it. This week though we can have a single match.

((RVD shoves the mic to Batista and waits for him to reply.))
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 09:50:59 pm by ¤RVD¤ » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

The names of all televised and live programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans and wrestling moves and all World Wrestling Entertainment, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling and logos are trademarks which are the exclusive property of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Ring of Honor Wrestling. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. High Impact Wrestling is not related in any way with WWE.com, TNAwrestling.com, ROHwrestling.com, ECW.com and is in no in way connectioned to WWE, all characters and images are primarily used for fun, and is not profiiting from using WWE, ECW, TNA, and ROH characters and images in anyway. HIW is in no way connected to any other wrestling federations or companies of the same name. Any views of HIW and it's members are not related to the fore-mentioned companies
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum